Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

But Is Bingo The Only Nigeria Breed Of Dog (pix) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / But Is Bingo The Only Nigeria Breed Of Dog (pix) (12387 Views)

What Breed Of Dog Is This / Bingo Dry Food For Dogs From UAC - What Do You Think? / Which Breed Of Dog Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

But Is Bingo The Only Nigeria Breed Of Dog (pix) by babino22: 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
I'm sure other countries have different kinds of home breeds, but in Nigeria we only know of one local dog that's refuses to grow big and tall regardless of the amount of food you give to the dog. Are there no other breeds and why can't our vet doctors do something.

Re: But Is Bingo The Only Nigeria Breed Of Dog (pix) by kio052001(m): 9:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
this dog you call bingo is actually the smartest breed of dog unlike the others if not well feed can still maintain but the others won't

4 Likes

Re: But Is Bingo The Only Nigeria Breed Of Dog (pix) by babino22: 9:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
kio052001:
this dog you call bingo is actually the smartest breed of dog unlike the others if not well feed can still maintain but the others won't

Maintain actually sounds funny grin bingo is only smart for hunting bush rat in the farm, anything apart from that is foul.

5 Likes

Re: But Is Bingo The Only Nigeria Breed Of Dog (pix) by kio052001(m): 10:17pm On Jul 09, 2016
babino22:

Maintain actually sounds funny grin bingo is only smart for hunting bush rat in the farm, anything apart from that is foul.
I have a Rottweiler and I took very good care it
when I buy that your so call bingo breed I'll take good care of it, feed it properly, regular medical checked ups just as I've always done to my Rott

6 Likes

Re: But Is Bingo The Only Nigeria Breed Of Dog (pix) by babino22: 10:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
kio052001:

when I buy that your so call bingo breed I'll take good care of it, feed it properly, regular medical checked ups just as I've always done to my Rott

Bingo cost just 3k and you left it to buy like 50k worth of dog. Lool. Continue o.
Re: But Is Bingo The Only Nigeria Breed Of Dog (pix) by Sirmuel1(m): 10:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
babino22:

Bingo cost just 3k and you left it to buy like 50k worth of dog. Lool. Continue o.

The name sef funny....bingo!

1 Like

Re: But Is Bingo The Only Nigeria Breed Of Dog (pix) by Iphe56: 10:57am On Jul 10, 2016
I'm a dog breeder as well with 12dogs including the so called "bingo" "local dog" as we all call it..... the real name of this breed is BASENJI. .. I have two of them out of my 12 dogs and they are well fed and very smart neat and good for security..... any other questions U need. Add me on whatsapp

1 Like

Re: But Is Bingo The Only Nigeria Breed Of Dog (pix) by Iphe56: 10:59am On Jul 10, 2016
I'm a dog breeder as well with 12dogs including the so called "bingo" "local dog" as we all call it..... the real name of this breed is BASENJI. .. I have two of them out of my 12 dogs and they are well fed and very smart neat and good for security..... any other questions U need. Add me on whatsapp
Re: But Is Bingo The Only Nigeria Breed Of Dog (pix) by kio052001(m): 11:46am On Jul 10, 2016
Iphe56:
plz can u upload the pic of the Basenji, I like to know what it will look like if well feed n treated
thanks in advance
Re: But Is Bingo The Only Nigeria Breed Of Dog (pix) by Iphe56: 12:33pm On Jul 10, 2016
I'll do that in less than 2hours time when I get home
Meanwhile this is my pit bull..... male also fed with D same thing I feed my basenji

1 Share

Re: But Is Bingo The Only Nigeria Breed Of Dog (pix) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
kio052001:

your dog looks healthy with shiny coat. Pls post more pictures.
Re: But Is Bingo The Only Nigeria Breed Of Dog (pix) by Iphe56: 2:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
Thats her

1 Like

Re: But Is Bingo The Only Nigeria Breed Of Dog (pix) by Iphe56: 2:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
D few I can post

Re: But Is Bingo The Only Nigeria Breed Of Dog (pix) by Slimberry1(f): 2:45am On Jul 11, 2016
Basenji or whatever their breed is, will always disappoint you no matter how well you take care of it/train it except on rare exceptional cases..
Re: But Is Bingo The Only Nigeria Breed Of Dog (pix) by callmemuzby(m): 8:15am On Jul 11, 2016
Iphe56:
they re called mongrels as they re a mixture of different breeds, not basenji, basenjis dont bark, and these mongrels dogs bark.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: But Is Bingo The Only Nigeria Breed Of Dog (pix) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 11, 2016
Iphe56:
Meanwhile this is my pit bull..... male also fed with D same thing I feed my basenji

Guy the pics you first post so, na the person wen dey front wear singlet na be the Pitbull?

1 Like

Re: But Is Bingo The Only Nigeria Breed Of Dog (pix) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 11, 2016
Iphe56:

Guy the pics you first post so, na the person wen dey front wear singlet naim be the Pitbull?

2 Likes

Re: But Is Bingo The Only Nigeria Breed Of Dog (pix) by Iphe56: 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
Open Ur eyes
Re: But Is Bingo The Only Nigeria Breed Of Dog (pix) by mzkat(f): 4:06am On Jul 12, 2016
babino22:

3k Bawo? The last bingo my Sis bought was 700 grin

1 Like

Re: But Is Bingo The Only Nigeria Breed Of Dog (pix) by kio052001(m): 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
mzkat:

3k Bawo? The last bingo my Sis bought was 700 grin

4 Likes

Re: But Is Bingo The Only Nigeria Breed Of Dog (pix) by deebanky: 12:13pm On Feb 16, 2017
Hi, pls I have lhasa apso nd after her first heat in January last year since then she come on heat again.I was asked to get her vetzyme which I did no result,pls am new in dis can anyone tell me what to do pls.dis is my no 07033408483 pls add me to dog forum
Re: But Is Bingo The Only Nigeria Breed Of Dog (pix) by Baroba(m): 4:47pm On Feb 16, 2017
There is no Basenji in those pix you posted, Basenji is a highly priced breed from the Congo.. Its not the same as our local breed, the might have certain similarities bit that's about it.

1 Like

Re: But Is Bingo The Only Nigeria Breed Of Dog (pix) by Stdaviding(m): 5:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
Iphe56:

Our bingo is our bingo and not basenji.... Basenji don't bark (barkless) but bingo does
Re: But Is Bingo The Only Nigeria Breed Of Dog (pix) by Stdaviding(m): 5:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
Baroba:
There is no Basenji in those pix you posted, Basenji is a highly priced breed from the Congo.. Its not the same as our local breed, the might have certain similarities bit that's about it.

Atewo for the man Wey sabi
Re: But Is Bingo The Only Nigeria Breed Of Dog (pix) by henry007(m): 3:20am On Feb 21, 2017
deebanky:
Hi, pls I have lhasa apso nd after her first heat in January last year since then she come on heat again.I was asked to get her vetzyme which I did no result,pls am new in dis can anyone tell me what to do pls.dis is my no 07033408483 pls add me to dog forum
It might be having silent heat. read up on it
Re: But Is Bingo The Only Nigeria Breed Of Dog (pix) by mankan2k7(m): 7:32am On Feb 21, 2017
Bingo wey I dey buy for #350 for my area
Re: But Is Bingo The Only Nigeria Breed Of Dog (pix) by MrEfe: 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
[quote author=babino22 post=47379721]

I don't agree
I have that ;Nigerian Shepherd (bingo) it is very intelligent and I did not follow up treatment with vet doc eventhough my brother had to for his German shepherd. In the end so called bingo is more a security dog in my brothers house than his German shepherd that I call prostitute in my mind because of his flexibility with strangers and female dogs
Re: But Is Bingo The Only Nigeria Breed Of Dog (pix) by kio052001(m): 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
MrEfe:
I don't agree
I have that ;Nigerian Shepherd (bingo) it is very intelligent and I did not follow up treatment with vet doc eventhough my brother had to for his German shepherd. In the end so called bingo is more a security dog in my brothers house than his German shepherd that I call prostitute in my mind because of his flexibility with strangers and female dogs
sai

(1) (Reply)

Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix / How Do I Lure This Cat Into Our Apartment? / Mmk Home Of Caucasian Shepherds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.