Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,326 members, 7,864,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:37 PM

Ending The Ronaldo, Messi Argument- My Opinion - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ending The Ronaldo, Messi Argument- My Opinion (604 Views)

Ronaldo-Messi Fight Ends Russian Couple’s Marriage In Divorce / UEFA Team Of The Season: Ronaldo, Messi And Salah Leads Attack / Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ending The Ronaldo, Messi Argument- My Opinion by theoneJabulani(m): 10:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
Ever since Football became Ronaldo, messi and others, I have always tried to stay away from the 'who is a better player argument'. I consider myself lucky to witness two beasts dominate football Both players compliment each other. One relys on talent, the other on hardwork. One is a leader and and a commander on the pitch while the other is a magician. I don't consider one to be better than the other, they are simply opposite sides of the same coin. Where one fumbles the other excels. But if Portugal were to somehow win the European cup tomorrow then there will be no doubt on who has had the better carrier.
Cc lalasticlala, seun, mynd44
Re: Ending The Ronaldo, Messi Argument- My Opinion by hemartins(m): 11:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
Copied from

www.Goal.com

You can't even do some little editing
Re: Ending The Ronaldo, Messi Argument- My Opinion by An0nimus: 11:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
hemartins:
Copied from

www.Goal.com

which part did he copy? I've read the goal article. It's different from the OP.

To the matter, fanboys will be fanboys and there will always be different opinions. I like Ronaldo and respect his hardwork but Messi makes footie look effortless. That being said, I agree with the first goal writer abit. If Ronaldo wins the Euros then he's got that edge over Messi. Forget talent, 27 trophies, 5 balon d'ors and stuff. The stat of not winning with the national team will stand out. It's the same edge Maradona has over Messi in Argentine footie folklore.
Re: Ending The Ronaldo, Messi Argument- My Opinion by theoneJabulani(m): 11:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
hemartins:
Copied from
www.Goal.com
stop displaying ur stupidity
Re: Ending The Ronaldo, Messi Argument- My Opinion by theoneJabulani(m): 11:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
Re: Ending The Ronaldo, Messi Argument- My Opinion by project8(m): 1:25am On Jul 10, 2016
so for una minds portugal go win france..hmm nawaoo
Re: Ending The Ronaldo, Messi Argument- My Opinion by theoneJabulani(m): 8:54am On Jul 10, 2016
project8:
so for una minds portugal go win france..hmm nawaoo
Portugal beat France? Impossible but then again this is Ronaldo and this is football, anything can happen
Re: Ending The Ronaldo, Messi Argument- My Opinion by egedege1(m): 9:09am On Jul 10, 2016
I comment my reserve lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

. / NFF President Amaju Pinnick Explains Why He Missed Stephen Keshi's Burial / Arsenal Fans! 3 Reasons Why Your Club Lost To Liverpool!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.