Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

I Can't Marry A Poor Woman: Billionaire Son Majidmaddest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can't Marry A Poor Woman: Billionaire Son Majidmaddest (1686 Views)

Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy / Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) / Billionaire Son Majidmaddest In Hot Romance With A Strange Lady:Leaked Photos+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Marry A Poor Woman: Billionaire Son Majidmaddest by Nobody: 1:25am On Jul 10, 2016
Majidmaddest the Nigerian-American artist told the news24 that he cannot marry a poor woman. When he was asked his definition of a poor woman, he replied:

" Being beautiful outwardly, and helplessly brainless " ,

Furthermore, he said that, ' no matter the amount of money a woman has, if you lack good characters, and maturity, you are pre-destined for failure.

" I was at the state when I read about Tiwa Savage divorce story, I thought she was the architect of the whole movie, until I realize the hidden truth.

Google Majidmaddest for more.

lalasticlala
seun
ishilove

Re: I Can't Marry A Poor Woman: Billionaire Son Majidmaddest by halfricanadian(f): 1:29am On Jul 10, 2016
As a lady build ursef by ursef for ursef

Wat is building ur sef for a man?

Who man don epp? Dem reach 5% for this generation ni?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Marry A Poor Woman: Billionaire Son Majidmaddest by vikspring(m): 1:30am On Jul 10, 2016
halfricanadian:
As a lady build ursef by ursef for ursef

Wat is building ur sef for a man?

Who man don epp? Dem reach 5% for this generation ni?

u hate men ni??
Re: I Can't Marry A Poor Woman: Billionaire Son Majidmaddest by halfricanadian(f): 1:31am On Jul 10, 2016
vikspring:

u hate men ni??

Monitoring spirit u will soon fight my enemies on my behalf

I dont hate men bt some are very very very very stupiid and dey are called FANTASTIC BASTARDS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Marry A Poor Woman: Billionaire Son Majidmaddest by histemple: 1:33am On Jul 10, 2016
The ultimate wealth of a woman is in who she is.
Re: I Can't Marry A Poor Woman: Billionaire Son Majidmaddest by Perfecttouch(m): 1:35am On Jul 10, 2016
Businessnaija:
Majidmaddest the Nigerian-American artist told the news24 that he cannot marry a poor woman. When he was asked his definition of a poor woman, he replied:

" Being beautiful outwardly, and helplessly brainless " ,

Furthermore, he said that, ' no matter the amount of money a woman has, if you lack good characters, and maturity, you are pre-destined for failure.

" I was at the state when I read about Tiwa Savage divorce story, I thought she was the architect of the whole movie, until I realize the hidden truth.

Google Majidmaddest for more.

lalasticlala
seun
ishilove

this fool with over filtered pics iyaf come again... Can't he just for once take responsibility of his life and put out a pics without filter? And to the foolish representatives he has on nairaland( if na u dey represent yourself here) Waka for all of una,ajekpako wey wan dey claim butter,poor in mind fellows
Re: I Can't Marry A Poor Woman: Billionaire Son Majidmaddest by Perfecttouch(m): 1:37am On Jul 10, 2016
halfricanadian:

I dont hate men bt some are very very very very stupiid and dey are called FANTASTIC BASTARDS
e.g the op,the represented fool and the representee
Re: I Can't Marry A Poor Woman: Billionaire Son Majidmaddest by halfricanadian(f): 1:38am On Jul 10, 2016
Perfecttouch:
e.g the op,the represented fool and the representee

Three in one aro meta lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Can't Marry A Poor Woman: Billionaire Son Majidmaddest by lordcyl3(m): 1:56am On Jul 10, 2016
the animal is on rampage again.. all his pictures are filtered
Re: I Can't Marry A Poor Woman: Billionaire Son Majidmaddest by Nobody: 2:37am On Jul 10, 2016
histemple:
The ultimate wealth if a woman is in who she is.
Great point.

lalasticlala
Re: I Can't Marry A Poor Woman: Billionaire Son Majidmaddest by DucheSsMerezz(f): 3:08am On Jul 10, 2016
Okay.
Re: I Can't Marry A Poor Woman: Billionaire Son Majidmaddest by zarakay(f): 7:44am On Jul 10, 2016
oga we ve heard you

oya go and sleep undecided
mtscheww
Re: I Can't Marry A Poor Woman: Billionaire Son Majidmaddest by mirabeldesmond(f): 9:43am On Jul 10, 2016
halfricanadian:

exactly!
Re: I Can't Marry A Poor Woman: Billionaire Son Majidmaddest by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 10, 2016
kilo kan aye undecided

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not Wife Material -- Sonia, Wife Of Nollywood Actor, IK Ogbonna / Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With Uncle Jay Jay Okocha / Throw Back Picture Of Ini-edo When She Was In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.