Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

What Have U Done As A Result Of Heavy Sleep In Your Eyes - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Have U Done As A Result Of Heavy Sleep In Your Eyes (459 Views)

Communication Mast Falls In Jalingo, Kills 7 People After Heavy Storm (Photo) / Demise Of Jimoh Surname Unknown As A Result Of Building Collapse In Baba Alamo C / Aftermath Of Heavy Downpour At Kuola, Apata Ibadan (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have U Done As A Result Of Heavy Sleep In Your Eyes by loobby(m): 1:37am On Jul 10, 2016
FUNNY thou but i will share mine It happened on two ocation abeg no mind my spelling my touch pad no goodgrin

FIRST happened wen i was in jss3 our teacher dy cain all the food you eat comot once you come late or let you cary block in the front of the assembly 6inches your hand on the block he streches your trousers and make sure the line between your yansh come out one stroke you no go cum late at any thing in your life again cheesy

SO after comming back for church i ironed my cloth hopping to go to skul EARLY i no want cain enter my yash SO after all work nahh im i come sleep and woke up around 8:30 thinking It was Day break went straight to my skul uniform wore It and shouted my dady name to come and DROP me before i go late and they were playing under 17 world cup then all they people that came to watch the match every body Full our palour

AS i shout all of them started laughing at me one of them ask me were am i going at this time of sunday night as i hear am my eye come clear omo see crowd for our palour yheaaaaa e be like GOD should strike the flour open May i Just enter INSIDE since den i dy set alarm

SECOND ONE
This one happened wen i dy 13yrs OLD It was raining season as i sleep small sleep with the shot bed wey dy our palour my mom taped my leg chibuike oya ka anyi cheee miri(let bring our bucket out to get some water)

I come stand up carry the bed wey i dy sleep for keep outside omo as i HEAR am twooooa one big slap on my face i come rember wetin i do, the folowing morning i wash tire kai bad sleep no good SLEEP RESPONSIBLY

#I DROP MY PEN HERE#

OYA ADD YOURS
Re: What Have U Done As A Result Of Heavy Sleep In Your Eyes by yungmill(m): 1:41am On Jul 10, 2016
loobby:
FUNNY thou but i will share mine It happened on two ocation abeg no mind my spelling my touch pad no goodgrin

FIRST happened wen i was in jss3 our teacher dy cain all the food you eat comot once u come late or let u cary block in the front of the assembly 6inches your hand on the block he streches your trousers and make sure the line between your yansh come out one stroke you no go cum late at any thing in your life again cheesy

SO after comming back for church i ironed my cloth hopping to go to skul EARLY i no want cain enter my yash SO after all work nahh im i come sleep and woke up around 8:30 thinking It was Day break went straight to my skul uniform wore It and shouted my dady name to come and DROP me before i go late and there were playing under 17 world cup then every body Full our palour

AS i shout all of them started lafin one of them ask me were am i going at this tyme of sunday night as i hear am my eye come clear omo see crowd for our palour yheaaaaa e be like GOD should strike the flour open May Just enter INSIDE

SECOND ONE
This one happened wen i dy 13yrs OLD It was raining season as i sleep small sleep with the shot bed wey dy our palour my mom taped my leg chibuike oya ka anyi cheee miri(let bring our bucket out to get some water)
I come stand up carry the bed wey i dy sleep for keep outside omo as i HEAR am twooooa one big slap on my face i come rember wetin i do, the folowing morning i wash tire kai bad sleep no good [b]SLEEP RESPONSIBLY[/B]

[/B] #I DROP MY PEN HERE#[/B]

[B] OYA ADD YOURS[/B]

Dude you are funny as hell, couldn't make out if you were speaking english, pidgin or a combo of both.

Re: What Have U Done As A Result Of Heavy Sleep In Your Eyes by loobby(m): 1:45am On Jul 10, 2016
yungmill:

Dude you are funny as hell, couldn't make out if you were speaking english, pidgin or a combo of both.
Nahhh combo (combination) grin
Re: What Have U Done As A Result Of Heavy Sleep In Your Eyes by yungmill(m): 1:47am On Jul 10, 2016
loobby:

Nahhh combo (combination) grin

Naso
Re: What Have U Done As A Result Of Heavy Sleep In Your Eyes by Florblu(f): 1:57am On Jul 10, 2016
This your English won't take you anywhere. Not even front page.Watch it!
Re: What Have U Done As A Result Of Heavy Sleep In Your Eyes by UndisputedBosom(m): 2:03am On Jul 10, 2016
He blamed his touch pad....too bad the touch pad can't speak for itself..... grin
Re: What Have U Done As A Result Of Heavy Sleep In Your Eyes by barackodam: 2:04am On Jul 10, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Funny, if only you're ready to paraphrase it yourself

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

MUST READ: Nigeria’s Unity Is Negotiable, Mr. President / Do You Come Across This Matches Its A Waste Of Money share your experiance / Prince Odi Okojie Received Another Award Distinguished Peace Ambassadore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.