Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

God Bless My School Teachers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / God Bless My School Teachers (1152 Views)

The Agony Of Private School Teachers / My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. / Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Bless My School Teachers by yebokos(f): 1:43am On Jul 10, 2016
This goes out to all great teachers out there.
The picture below says it all,when ever I see the picture my heart send prayers to all teachers that have come my way. Though most people don't appreciate the great effort of teachers in child building,please try to visit any school around you ( most especially Nursery/Primary ) and see what teachers pass through in impacting knowledge.
Let's learn the habit of appreciating our teachers by assisting them when God has answered our prayers,also send words of prayer to them and their family.
Shout out to all great teachers out there,God bless you. Keep the good work.

Re: God Bless My School Teachers by Angelo45(m): 1:47am On Jul 10, 2016
True that
Re: God Bless My School Teachers by Florblu(f): 1:54am On Jul 10, 2016
Kudos to the good ones.
There are lotta teachers who never see anything good in their pupils/students.
Good teachers earn their reward here on earth na bad ones they encourage themselves with" my reward is in heaven"
Re: God Bless My School Teachers by DucheSsMerezz(f): 3:34am On Jul 10, 2016
Nice.
Re: God Bless My School Teachers by LearnWithFun: 5:45am On Jul 10, 2016
Truly, some teachers could be regarded as a nightmare. I am proud to be a teacher and will always be. Pupils/students can visit www.kidsfront.com and have access to highly educative materials for free. An informed mind is never deformed!
Re: God Bless My School Teachers by yebokos(f): 8:23am On Jul 10, 2016
[quote author=LearnWithFun post=47385250]Truly, some teachers could be regarded as a nightmare. I am proud to be a teacher and will always be. Pupils/students can visit www.kidsfront.com and have access to highly educative materials for free. An informed mind is never deformed! Thanks for sharing that web site.

(1) (Reply)

The Untold Story Of How Varsity Lecturer Died The Day He Bagged Phd / Are There No 'benue State Uni' Aspirant On Nairaland?? / LAUTECH Resumption Date Announced – 2016/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.