Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) (31384 Views)

Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) / Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video / 'Yahoo Boys' In Togo Targeting Nigerian Politicians To Scam Foreigners. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by cruzita(f): 11:54am On Jul 10, 2016
we seek for change and liberation for this country when we have wicked hearts to commit this kind of thing towards our very own .
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 10, 2016
bakingsoda:
Togolese are generally aggressive towards Nigerians because they believe that we have a huge influence on their political system on one hand, and the general envy of the big brother stand of Nigeria to other African countries on the other hand. My advice to those outside the country is always that if things are no longer working for you, please come back home. Ajo ko da bi ile.
This victim cannot be doing well and they would treat him like this for stealing, instead he would be arrested and charged to court if he was doing well.

They do jungle justice in Nigeria too.

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 10, 2016
For him to have been able to post this online.... Na every morning e go son dey course DAT I'm gf
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by bakingsoda: 11:55am On Jul 10, 2016
EgunMogaji:

They do jungle justice in Nigeria too.
Where did I dispute that in my post?

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by harrysjones(m): 11:56am On Jul 10, 2016
what is he finding in togo..NIGERia is better than TOGO he could ave stay there...
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by ummeey: 11:56am On Jul 10, 2016
Imagine togo that is not up to my local government.
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by Larryfest(m): 11:59am On Jul 10, 2016
Jolsnow:
Hmmm...
Even to rain curse now, it must be on a social network?

Lol... You go fear internet curse na...gone are the days when the efficacy of curses were tied with a red handkerchief to a bull's horn now they can be tied to your iphone and ipads with the help of the network of your choice.
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by johnnysmart(m): 12:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
Like bob Marley said No woman No cry
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by eleko1: 12:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
Wickedness sad . HaPpY Sunday all. cool wink. #We Stand with Iamdotune#
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by Dahjhi: 12:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
Florblu:
I have never been in support of jungle justice.
and I will never be... embarassed
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by missyadorable(f): 12:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
I talk am

It's them..they will not stay at home o
But go about "developing" other people's land till he developed Togolese woman p**sy n tot he could get away wt it and come home to marry red mud wife
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by missyadorable(f): 12:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
harrysjones:
what is he finding in togo..NIGERia is better than TOGO he could ave stay there...
He went to develop to Togo
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by gabby227(m): 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
WeedSeller:

Such a doltish way of begging for likes.
Who ur prayer epp?

It will help those who like with faith, just tune in and receive God's blessings don't forget today is Sunday a special day... Press like and receive urs
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
I hate jungle Justice...
This is heartbreaking!
Aluu4 still on my mind... cry
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by harrysjones(m): 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
do u na think Togo is the best for him to go...
missyadorable:

He went to develop to Togo
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
Godspeed Oto, your only crime is being born into the dark continent.

You're legit and a gentleman, even at the worst time and point of death you still covered your privates.

Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by OohLalah(f): 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
bakingsoda:
Togolese are generally aggressive towards Nigerians because they believe that we have a huge influence on their political system on one hand, and the general envy of the big brother stand of Nigeria to other African countries on the other hand. My advice to those outside the country is always that if things are no longer working for you, please come back home. Ajo ko da bi ile.
This victim cannot be doing well and they would treat him like this for stealing, instead he would be arrested and charged to court if he was doing well.

So predictable! I was waiting for this. " they envy and jealous us" smh

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
bakingsoda:

Where did I dispute that in my post?

By asking him to come back home. As if home is any safer.

It's ridiculous that I have to take time to explain this to you.
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by missyadorable(f): 12:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
harrysjones:
do u na think Togo is the best for him to go...

His choice.those set of people prefer to go develop hell fire than stay back home and develop their homes
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2016
missyadorable:
I talk am

It's them..they will not stay at home o
But go about "developing" other people's land till he developed Togolese woman p**sy n tot he could get away wt it and come home to marry red mud wife

Jilted much?
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by harrysjones(m): 12:13pm On Jul 10, 2016
i gues he has nw seen the consequence nw......happy sunday dear hw u doing
missyadorable:

His choice.those set of people prefer to go develop hell fire than stay back home and develop their homes
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by Thoughty2(m): 12:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
gabby227:
Am here again ooo, today is my birthday celebrate with me by pressing like, as you do dat you are rewriting a new chapter of ur life because God will elevate you from glory to glory. You shall have plenty and give out. When ur enemies see you they will his themselves because God's hand will be upon you.....Oya press the like button for me

U should have chosen a better thread to do this.
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by bakingsoda: 12:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
EgunMogaji:

By asking him to come back home. As if home is any safer.

It's ridiculous that I have to take time to explain this to you.
It will be more ridiculous if I have to explain my points to you. Have a good day
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by bakingsoda: 12:33pm On Jul 10, 2016
OohLalah:

It's the truth, however that does not translate to being unruly in their country. And FYI, my point wasn't based on hearsay. Have a good day too.

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by banmee(m): 12:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
It has been proven that Nigerians are generally mumu people. Very mumuish in nature.

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
Sad....

For those who believe because he was in Togo he somehow deserves this, you see why we sometimes dont flinch when we hear that boko haram bombs another of your people? Or IDPs are dying of hunger?

It is simple.... You are evil, and it is sometimes difficult to muster up sympathy when evil befalls evil people
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by gabby227(m): 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2016
Thoughty2:

Am sorry I was just anxious to get the likes
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by gabby227(m): 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
Thoughty2:

Am sorry I was just anxious to get the likes, I didn't bother to read the heading of the thread with my grasping mind
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by V0lv0(f): 12:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
OohLalah:

Exactly. According to Nigerians the whole world is jealous and envious of them. That's their answer to everything which is more than ridiculous.

Anyways jungle justice has to stop in african countries. If someone steals let them face the law and jail time. Killing someone is murder and those that are involved should also be sent to jail. Perhaps only then will this barbarism end.

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by tonyadaya75: 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
There seems to be a hidden operation kill all Nigerians in foreign land.london,Togo.our foreign affairs dept should look into these killings oo
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by xmich(m): 1:04pm On Jul 10, 2016
bakingsoda:

You've said it all and I repeat 'if were you are residing outside you mother land is not working out for you,please think home

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed / Suspected Ritualist Paraded In Nekede, Imo State. Photos / Man Shot Dead At His Farm In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.