Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,021 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Video Shows How Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Shows How Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose (4389 Views)

How Obanikoro, Others Airlifted N1.2bn Cash For Fayose – Bank Official / N23.29b Poll Bribe: Buhari To Determine Fate Of Recs / Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Shows How Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose by rusher14: 7:19am On Jul 10, 2016
IVORY2009:

Bro how do you determine when a matter is been discussed openly or not openly?? grin the law is clear bro? Pls explain......

Semantics. Don't you see the counsel to Metuh or Kanu making statements?

What is relevant is how this issue is presented, how it can be construed and what purpose it serves.

A matter cannot be discussed in a manner in which it impugns the credibility of the characters, the bench or with the intention of swaying opinion.

So far, EFCC hasn't done any of this. If you hold contrary opinion provide evidence of this.

A summary of court proceedings can only be considered capable of distracting if inaccurate.

1 Like

Re: Video Shows How Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose by koboko69: 7:24am On Jul 10, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Which stupid details have been disclosed to which court? If they have enough evidence as they claim why have they not started extradition proceedings on Obanikoro?

The same way the sponsored cock and bull stories about Saraki in the wake of the CCT trial but in the end you have seen how the whole "evidence" collapsed under cross examination!!

We have been fed stories on Dasuki for more than a year now how come the FG is stalling his trial? Why don't they want to put him in court for trial?

I advise u keep quite and stop embarrassing your self on a public forum. You sound so ignorant.

Your lots get angry when the same media reports about Victory against BH and stil call it media propaganda, but rejoice at any slight negative news of innocent Nigerians or soldiers killed.

Redeem yourself from this rubbish, before its too late. EFCC is investigating Arms money, money meant for the war against BH. If its only PDP members that benefitted from it, u expect them to arrest the innocent?

2 Likes

Re: Video Shows How Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose by Caveatemptor(m): 7:30am On Jul 10, 2016
What I want to know is when Mr Buharis government will go and investigate the current chief of the Army General Burantai over his palatial properties in Dubai that he claimed to have bought with ajo/osusu savings.
Why the conspiracy of silence?
Finally where is the damn video promised?
Re: Video Shows How Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose by IVORY2009(m): 8:15am On Jul 10, 2016
Caveatemptor:
What I want to know is when Mr Buharis government will go and investigate the current chief of the Army General Burantai over his palatial properties in Dubai that he claimed to have bought with ajo/osusu savings.
Why the conspiracy of silence?
Finally where is the damn video promised?

Buhari will not do so, becos if does so, his govt would be seen as been corrupt "Investigate Buhari annointed" Chief of Army Staff?? shocked it can never happen on this planet earth.

even if the Chief of Army Staff choose to buy houses in UK, USA More houses in Dubai oooo, as far as he is working for Buhari and singing praises, he is highly covered under the law of the land.
Re: Video Shows How Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose by loomer: 10:46am On Jul 10, 2016
Teeboy22:
OMG

I feel like crying

Wetin wan make u cry?
Re: Video Shows How Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose by Teeboy22(m): 8:59am On Jul 11, 2016
loomer:

Wetin wan make u cry?

No tell me say u no see wetin obanikoro do

See as dem be transport that kinda amt of cash

OMG

Mke dem just bring DT money come my House

WTF!!! sad shocked
Re: Video Shows How Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose by loomer: 9:04am On Jul 11, 2016
[quote author=Teeboy22 post=47421737]

No tell me say u no see wetin obanikoro do

See as dem be transport that kinda amt of cash

OMG

Mke dem just bring DT money come my House

WTF!!! sad shocked[/quote

But I no see video, so why I go believe the story?
Re: Video Shows How Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose by Teeboy22(m): 9:08am On Jul 11, 2016
[quote author=loomer post=47421885][/quote]

Lol...OK but everybody knows abt the 1.29b fayose received

.so how did he get it
Re: Video Shows How Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose by loomer: 9:11am On Jul 11, 2016
Teeboy22:

Lol...OK but everybody knows abt the 1.29b fayose received

.so how did he get it

Them work for am na, just as ameichi, tinubu, atiku, obj and the rest worked for theirs.

Nigeria done dagbaru, nothing fit save am. Make we hustle for ourselves self and stop giving ourselves headache over all these money wey dey change hands.
Re: Video Shows How Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose by Teeboy22(m): 10:01am On Jul 11, 2016
loomer:

Them work for am na, just as ameichi, tinubu, atiku, obj and the rest worked for theirs.

Nigeria done dagbaru, nothing fit save am. Make we hustle for ourselves self and stop giving ourselves headache over all these money wey dey change hands.

Thanks..... Noted

Anything for us angry angry
Re: Video Shows How Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose by chriskosherbal(m): 10:15am On Jul 11, 2016
O God save this nation.
Re: Video Shows How Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose by loomer: 10:39am On Jul 11, 2016
Teeboy22:

Thanks..... Noted

Anything for us angry angry

Bros na the hustle we dey o. Trying to make the money for our unborn kids.

Hope u good sha?
Re: Video Shows How Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose by Teeboy22(m): 4:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
loomer:

Bros na the hustle we dey o. Trying to make the money for our unborn kids.

Hope u good sha?

Eggxactly bro

I'm good jare
Re: Video Shows How Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose by Teeboy22(m): 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
loomer:

Ehnmm

Oya as fayose dey steal naija money

Mke me too steal from u now Wink's
Re: Video Shows How Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose by loomer: 6:16pm On Jul 11, 2016
Teeboy22:

Ehnmm

Oya as fayose dey steal naija money

Mke me too steal from u now Wink's

No be person wey get money dem dey steal from?
Re: Video Shows How Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose by Teeboy22(m): 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
loomer:

No be person wey get money dem dey steal from?

Are you trying to say you no get money

Oga... Stop am

U wey get money pass Federal govt
Re: Video Shows How Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose by Abeymills(m): 8:31pm On Jul 11, 2016
Useless efcc lies every where yeye govt

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Social Media Compares Crowd (photos) / Iranians Protest. Nigerians Are Cowards / Enugu City Planning Excellence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.