Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Football Prophecy: France 2 Vs Portugal 1 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Prophecy: France 2 Vs Portugal 1 (1803 Views)

Uruguay Vs Portugal: World Cup (2 - 1) On 30th June 2018 / Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final / EURO 2016 Open Match France 2.Vs 1.Romania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Football Prophecy: France 2 Vs Portugal 1 by otemanuduno: 7:25am On Jul 10, 2016
After my meditation tonight, that's what I saw.
France 2
Portugal 1

Exactly how I saw it is how I write it.
Re: Football Prophecy: France 2 Vs Portugal 1 by cynthia123(f): 7:33am On Jul 10, 2016
France will carry the day
Re: Football Prophecy: France 2 Vs Portugal 1 by cynthia123(f): 7:43am On Jul 10, 2016
I saw some nice tips for this match on this Facebook Page.

www.facebook.com/NiceBettingTips

What baffles me more is their sureBet Tips

Under 2.5 Cards in 1st Half----1.2

A member of the groups staked N50,000 on the surebet.

www.facebook.com/NiceBettingTips
Re: Football Prophecy: France 2 Vs Portugal 1 by kingLynx(m): 8:12am On Jul 10, 2016
Whatsapp for todays correct scores...07069159419
Re: Football Prophecy: France 2 Vs Portugal 1 by LordCenturion(m): 10:30am On Jul 10, 2016
otemanuduno:
France 2
Portugal 1

Otem, before I play this game, please are they going into extra or u predict 90 minutes score, because u know that extra time isn't in bet, maybe 1-1 in 90 minutes and they go into extra time to complete the score... Please is prediction is 90 minutes or extended to extra time
Re: Football Prophecy: France 2 Vs Portugal 1 by slam7000(m): 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
LordCenturion:

Otem, before I play this game, please are they going into extra or u predict 90 minutes score, because u know that extra time isn't in bet, maybe 1-1 in 90 minutes and they go into extra time to complete the score... Please is prediction is 90 minutes or extended to extra time

Keep your money mister and quit gambling. Trust this man at your own risk. He saw nothing, he is only trying hard to reflect the general expectations about the match.

France is highly favoured to win. The op is fake and should not be trusted.
Re: Football Prophecy: France 2 Vs Portugal 1 by otemanuduno: 6:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
LordCenturion:

I don't know because all I saw was exactly how I wrote it:
France 2
Portugal 1
Re: Football Prophecy: France 2 Vs Portugal 1 by slam7000(m): 10:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
otemanuduno:

I don't know because all I saw was exactly how I wrote it:
France 2
Portugal 1

Stop deceiving people mister. You saw nothing.
Re: Football Prophecy: France 2 Vs Portugal 1 by Ellidude(m): 12:35am On Jul 11, 2016
slam7000:

Stop deceiving people mister. You saw nothing.
Confirmed. Hope he's seeing this?
Re: Football Prophecy: France 2 Vs Portugal 1 by Nobody: 5:27am On Jul 12, 2016
otemanuduno:
France 2
Portugal 1

Haven't your fake prophecy failed, son of the father of all liars? You claimed you get ur prophecy from the god of the universe, the supposed god who created The Most High. It's not in too many talk.. Come to Benin and test my God's power. if you and ur god can withstand it, I'll succumb. I tire for all these hungry deluded people o.
Re: Football Prophecy: France 2 Vs Portugal 1 by otemanuduno: 5:46am On Jul 12, 2016
Emenyonuvictor:

Haven't your fake prophecy failed, son of the father of all liars? You claimed you get ur prophecy from the god of the universe, the supposed god who created The Most High. It's not in too many talk.. Come to Benin and test my God's power. if you and ur god can withstand it, I'll succumb. I tire for all these hungry deluded people o.

Where in my post did I claim to get this prophecy from the god of the universe? You are an hypocrite. I got this from meditation, hope u know what meditation is.
And mind you, this is my list of prophecies and I have never intended to be 100% right because in the DOCTUFOS it has been written that no one can see the future 100% except God:

1. Barcelona will win the la liga [s]and the Champions League back to back for the first time.[/s] Half failed.

[b] 2. Arsenal will lose Home and Away to Barcelona in the UCL.
fulfilled

[s]3. Chelsea will qualify to Q/final ahead of PSG.[/s]
Failed.
[s] 4. Man city will not qualify to quarter final despite an easy draw against Dynamo kyev.[/s] Failed

5. Man utd will end their unwinning streak in their first match in January. fulfilled

6. Chelsea's Hiddink will not lose a match in January. fulfilled

7. Bayern Munich will win the Bundesliga.
fulfilled

8. Tottenham Hotspur will win the EPL.
failed

9. Leicester City will make the Top 4. Fulfilled

10. Man utd and Chelsea will not make the top four.
fulfilled

[s]11. Ighalo and Lukaku will end up the two highest goal scorers in the EPL.
[/s]

12. Lionel Messi will win the world best. fulfilled

13. Juventus will claim the Seria A title again.
fulfilled

14. PSG will win the French League. fulfilled

15. Suarez will be the Highest Goal Scorer in La Liga.
fulfilled

16. Benitez will be sacked before the end of his tenure in Real Madrid. fulfilled

17. Mourinho will take charge of Man utd fulfilled... but will not still make top four.
[we are waiting]

[s]18. Real Madrid will drop out at the Quarter Final of the UCL.[/s] prophecy failed woefully

otemanuduno:
I vehemently sought help for Chelsea FC but
the response from the world beyond is this:
Chelsea needs a very large goal margin win to
bring back their lost confidence totally. If they
can win as large as 5-1 in their next match
against Newcastle, then the resulting
confidence can shoot them up into the top 6.
All through the nights I seek a 5-1 win for
Chelsea but I am not the one who answers my
own prayers.
Fulfilled (Check page 3)

otemanuduno:
For doubting the prophecy of the GREAT
PROPHET, thy club [Arsenal] shall no longer prosper
this season. Thy club shall be thoroughly
dealt with in UCL and EPL title shall be a
dream to you for the next five years. So
shall it be, sayeth the prophet.
Page 0 (fulfilled)

otemanuduno:

Don't even know what to say, but I prophesy:
Real Madrid vs Man City
Ath. Madrid vs Bayern Munich
And my alternative to prophecy is:
Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich
Ath. Madrid vs Man city.
Who knows if it would end up being
Real Madrid vs Ath. Madrid
Bayern Munich vs Man city.
The funny thing about my prophecy is that all
of the above, except the first one, is an irony
fulfilled

source: https://www.nairaland.com/3049592/
uefachampions-league-semi-final-draw-
today#44719369[/b]
Re: Football Prophecy: France 2 Vs Portugal 1 by omogerohprecious(m): 2:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
otemanuduno:

Where in my post did I claim to get this prophecy from the god of the universe? You are an hypocrite. I got this from meditation, hope u know what meditation is.
And mind you, this is my list of prophecies and I have never intended to be 100% right because in the DOCTUFOS it has been written that no one can see the future 100% except God:

1. Barcelona will win the la liga [s]and the Champions League back to back for the first time.[/s] Half failed.

[b] 2. Arsenal will lose Home and Away to Barcelona in the UCL.
fulfilled

[s]3. Chelsea will qualify to Q/final ahead of PSG.[/s]
Failed.
[s] 4. Man city will not qualify to quarter final despite an easy draw against Dynamo kyev.[/s] Failed

5. Man utd will end their unwinning streak in their first match in January. fulfilled

6. Chelsea's Hiddink will not lose a match in January. fulfilled

7. Bayern Munich will win the Bundesliga.
fulfilled

8. Tottenham Hotspur will win the EPL.
failed

9. Leicester City will make the Top 4. Fulfilled

10. Man utd and Chelsea will not make the top four.
fulfilled

[s]11. Ighalo and Lukaku will end up the two highest goal scorers in the EPL.
[/s]

12. Lionel Messi will win the world best. fulfilled

13. Juventus will claim the Seria A title again.
fulfilled

14. PSG will win the French League. fulfilled

15. Suarez will be the Highest Goal Scorer in La Liga.
fulfilled

16. Benitez will be sacked before the end of his tenure in Real Madrid. fulfilled

17. Mourinho will take charge of Man utd fulfilled... but will not still make top four.
[we are waiting]

[s]18. Real Madrid will drop out at the Quarter Final of the UCL.[/s] prophecy failed woefully

Fulfilled (Check page 3)

Page 0 (fulfilled)

Why stating the obvious
Bayern Munich will surely win their league
Juventus will surely do thesame
Your prediction in favour of Messi failed
At the time of writing your rubbish, it was obvious Leicester city was going to be in the top four
fulfilled

source: https://www.nairaland.com/3049592/
uefachampions-league-semi-final-draw-
today#44719369[/b]
Re: Football Prophecy: France 2 Vs Portugal 1 by otemanuduno: 3:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
[quote author=omogerohprecious post=47465457][/quote]
You are funny. Some are obvious and some are not. Chelsea to win Ncastle 5-1 was not obvious, hope you know. Messi won the world best as I said, so where did u get it that it failed? I pasted those first 18 prophecies January 1, 2016 when everyone around me said that Leicester will drop out, so where did you get your Info. from that it was obvious. Do you need the link for them?
Re: Football Prophecy: France 2 Vs Portugal 1 by omogerohprecious(m): 9:48am On Jul 13, 2016
otemanuduno:

You are funny. Some are obvious and some are not. Chelsea to win Ncastle 5-1 was not obvious, hope you know. Messi won the world best as I said, so where did u get it that it failed? I pasted those first 18 prophecies January 1, 2016 when everyone around me said that Leicester will drop out, so where did you get your Info. from that it was obvious. Do you need the link for them?

When did Chelsea win Newcastle 5-1 last season.
I can only remember Newcastle beating man city 5-1 last season.
According to u, u posted those predictions not prophecies on the 1st of January. By then, wasn't it obvious messi was going to win ballon D'or? They won the treble for Christ sake.

Leicester city were top of the league by January so from epl history they would surely end up TOP FOUR
Re: Football Prophecy: France 2 Vs Portugal 1 by otemanuduno: 10:49am On Jul 13, 2016
omogerohprecious:

When did Chelsea win Newcastle 5-1 last season.
I can only remember Newcastle beating man city 5-1 last season.
According to u, u posted those predictions not prophecies on the 1st of January. By then, wasn't it obvious messi was going to win ballon D'or? They won the treble for Christ sake.

Leicester city were top of the league by January so from epl history they would surely end up TOP FOUR

Messi to win is obvious and it is also part of my 'Predictions' which I call meditative prophecy or URIM in the DOCTUFOS and it has never been seen to include the obvious in the URIMS just like all your so-called pastors do.
Leicester City in January 1 was not first but second. Arsenal was first. http://www.sportskeeda.com/football/day-comparing-premier-league-table-1-january-2015-2016

Chelsea won Newcastle 5-1 exactly as I said http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35510139

NOw if you have read the DOCTUFOS, it is Clearly stated there that there are two types of prophecies: 1. Urim. 2. Thummim

And also, no man can predict the future and get it all the time. Why it is so is that things we see during meditations may be a result of what will happen in a future which is not the immediate future and such could be very hard to know.

Now after meditating, whatever we see is given to us by the power of the brain. That is called URIM. but whatever we receive directly from the KNOWLEDGE OF GOD is what we called THUMMIM, like in the case of Chelsea winning Newcastle 5-1. THe Thummim can never be wrong but the URIM can be. Reasons why Apostle Sulaiman always give prophecies that never come to pass. He is operating on the URIM.

Yes
Re: Football Prophecy: France 2 Vs Portugal 1 by KingJahzmineKing(m): 12:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
otemanuduno:

Messi to win is obvious and it is also part of my 'Predictions' which I call meditative prophecy or URIM in the DOCTUFOS and it has never been seen to include the obvious in the URIMS just like all your so-called pastors do.
Leicester City in January 1 was not first but second. Arsenal was first. http://www.sportskeeda.com/football/day-comparing-premier-league-table-1-january-2015-2016

Chelsea won Newcastle 5-1 exactly as I said http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35510139

NOw if you have read the DOCTUFOS, it is Clearly stated there that there are two types of prophecies: 1. Urim. 2. Thummim

And also, no man can predict the future and get it all the time. Why it is so is that things we see during meditations may be a result of what will happen in a future which is not the immediate future and such could be very hard to know.

Now after meditating, whatever we see is given to us by the power of the brain. That is called URIM. but whatever we receive directly from the KNOWLEDGE OF GOD is what we called THUMMIM, like in the case of Chelsea winning Newcastle 5-1. THe Thummim can never be wrong but the URIM can be. Reasons why Apostle Sulaiman always give prophecies that never come to pass. He is operating on the URIM.

Yes
I think you shoulld select the kind of people you can argue with.......some people were just here like fowl looking for a foul play

1 Like

Re: Football Prophecy: France 2 Vs Portugal 1 by omogerohprecious(m): 12:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
[quote author=otemanuduno post=47494054]

Who asked you all the trash you just dished ou??who?? t.

(1) (Reply)

FC Barcelona Vs Real Betis -- Live Spanish La Liga 2017 Match / Neymar Shows What All The Fuss Is About - Including Wonder Strike - / NNL: Go Round FC Keeps NPFL Promotion Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.