Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,024 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Those Of You Going To Church Today,please Avoid This (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Those Of You Going To Church Today,please Avoid This (Photo) (5014 Views)

Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Church Today (Photos) / Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) / AY And His Wife's Stylish Look To Church Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Of You Going To Church Today,please Avoid This (Photo) by money121(m): 7:54am On Jul 10, 2016
grin grin grin

Endtime worshiper grin grin

See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/01/sunday-laugh.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe

1 Like

Re: Those Of You Going To Church Today,please Avoid This (Photo) by money121(m): 7:54am On Jul 10, 2016
grin grin grin

dis generation sef grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Those Of You Going To Church Today,please Avoid This (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 8:10am On Jul 10, 2016
grin grin

Dies
Re: Those Of You Going To Church Today,please Avoid This (Photo) by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:18am On Jul 10, 2016
It happens everyday in my church.... shameless girls taking pictures while the services is still very much on undecided

1 Like

Re: Those Of You Going To Church Today,please Avoid This (Photo) by Airforce1(m): 8:18am On Jul 10, 2016
cheesy
Re: Those Of You Going To Church Today,please Avoid This (Photo) by dacovajnr: 8:19am On Jul 10, 2016
Naso trouble dey start undecided if she tell her hubby say na church she take snap the pix how e go blv with the way she do mouth like person wey dem dey give doggy angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Those Of You Going To Church Today,please Avoid This (Photo) by iheanyi40(m): 8:53am On Jul 10, 2016
dacovajnr:
Naso trouble dey start undecided if she tell her hubby say na church she take snap the pix how e go blv with the way she do mouth like person wey dem dey give doggy angry angry
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Those Of You Going To Church Today,please Avoid This (Photo) by Nina4u(f): 9:20am On Jul 10, 2016
Omg .. This too funny ..one day they got lust for blood burning someone alive ..next they got 3 bf ..next they go to church thinking pastor go deliver them ...I don't understand this twisted mentality
Re: Those Of You Going To Church Today,please Avoid This (Photo) by Flexherbal(m): 10:39am On Jul 10, 2016
Funny people!
Re: Those Of You Going To Church Today,please Avoid This (Photo) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
lol
Re: Those Of You Going To Church Today,please Avoid This (Photo) by Chazzyboy: 2:06pm On Jul 10, 2016
Airforce1:
cheesy
say it
Re: Those Of You Going To Church Today,please Avoid This (Photo) by FreeSpirited: 2:34pm On Jul 10, 2016
Another proof church is a theathre
Re: Those Of You Going To Church Today,please Avoid This (Photo) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
e-worship
Re: Those Of You Going To Church Today,please Avoid This (Photo) by AngelAhnie(f): 5:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
See her mouth angry
Re: Those Of You Going To Church Today,please Avoid This (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 6:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
DavidGodwin:
e-worship
hey watsup bro, it's your boy hector. I wish to solicit for your support to vote for falconey for mr nairaland. Just as u voted in the last contest, ur votes will go a long way in making him d winner.

I was impressed with his topics and I decided to support him as well.

I look foward to your positive reply on this. Thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: Those Of You Going To Church Today,please Avoid This (Photo) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 10, 2016
Cutehector:
hey watsup bro, it's your boy hector. I wish to solicit for your support to vote for falconey for mr nairaland. Just as u voted in the last contest, ur votes will go a long way in making him d winner.

I was impressed with his topics and I decided to support him as well.

I look foward to your positive reply on this. Thanks so much.
when is next election?

1 Like

Re: Those Of You Going To Church Today,please Avoid This (Photo) by falconey(m): 8:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
DavidGodwin:
when is next election?

no date yet but very soon.....I believe awareness will be created , it will be on frontpage .
Re: Those Of You Going To Church Today,please Avoid This (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 8:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
DavidGodwin:
when is next election?
should be dis week. I"ll let u knw as soo as it starts. I"ll follow u right away.
Re: Those Of You Going To Church Today,please Avoid This (Photo) by queencalipso(f): 9:37pm On Jul 10, 2016
Cutehector:
should be dis week. I"ll let u knw as soo as it starts. I"ll follow u right away.

What election?
Re: Those Of You Going To Church Today,please Avoid This (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
queencalipso:

What election?
sorry dear, for mr nairaland.
Re: Those Of You Going To Church Today,please Avoid This (Photo) by policy12: 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
To her now she is in the spirit be yet taking selfi this is the real reason church this day na personal race.
Re: Those Of You Going To Church Today,please Avoid This (Photo) by xreal: 10:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
obviously, this particular pic is a Photoshop.
Re: Those Of You Going To Church Today,please Avoid This (Photo) by Qualer: 11:20pm On Jul 10, 2016
Nina4u:
Omg .. This too funny ..one day they got lust for blood burning someone alive ..next they got 3 bf ..next they go to church thinking pastor go deliver them ...I don't understand this twisted mentality

1 Like

Re: Those Of You Going To Church Today,please Avoid This (Photo) by EOOJ(m): 8:33am On Jul 11, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=47413772][/quote]you are not alone

(1) (Reply)

Rep Your Birth Month Mate..... / DOWNLOAD Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria (SWAN) ID Card Template And Form / I Paid For Your Ab0rti0n, Jaruma Drag Regina Daniels & Her Dirty Secrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.