Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Chinyere Yvonne Okoro Is My Favourite Nigerian Ghanaian Diva - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinyere Yvonne Okoro Is My Favourite Nigerian Ghanaian Diva (3574 Views)

John Dumelo & Gifty Mawunya's Wedding: Yvonne Nelson, Yvonne Okoro, Prince David / Yvonne Okoro Slams Kofi Okyere Darko Who Congratulated John Dumelo Over Marriage / Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinyere Yvonne Okoro Is My Favourite Nigerian Ghanaian Diva by Orikinla(m): 7:57am On Jul 10, 2016
Nigerian Igbo Ghanaian actress Chinyere Yvonne Okoro does not make noise, but makes eaves with her movies as confirmed by winning the best movie award with "Ghana Must Go" at the 3016 Golden Movie Awards.
She is beautiful and ultra sexy.
Her "Ghana Must Go" won four major awards, including Best Actor (Kofi Adjorlolo); Best Actress (Yvonne Okoro); Best Supporting Actress (Doris Sackitey) and the Best Comedy.

Re: Chinyere Yvonne Okoro Is My Favourite Nigerian Ghanaian Diva by Keziehenry(m): 7:59am On Jul 10, 2016
Importexpert pls go to chuch
Re: Chinyere Yvonne Okoro Is My Favourite Nigerian Ghanaian Diva by Taiyescott(m): 7:59am On Jul 10, 2016
k.
Re: Chinyere Yvonne Okoro Is My Favourite Nigerian Ghanaian Diva by Orikinla(m): 8:33am On Jul 10, 2016
Yvonne's movie is different from the novel of the same title by another Nigerian Ghanaian beauty Taiye Selasi who is making waves among contemporary young writers in the world at the moment.

Ghana Must Go by Taiye Selasi – review | Books | The Guardian
https://www.theguardian.com/books/2013/apr/03/ghana-must-go-selasi-review

Before you get to page one of this book there is a noisy overture. The author has been mentored by Toni Morrison and endorsed by Salman Rushdie. She is Yale- and Oxford-educated, half-Nigerian and half-Ghanaian, born in London, raised in Boston, living in Rome. Her 2005 essay "What Is An Afropolitan?" gave a face to a class of sophisticated, cosmopolitan young Africans who defy downtrodden stereotypes. Her short fiction "The Sex Lives of African Girls" was published in The Best American Short Stories last year. She has also adapted a screenplay for Alicia Keys. Ghana Must Go – named after the Nigerian phrase directed at incoming Ghanaian refugees during political unrest in the 80s – is one of the most hyped debuts of recent times

Re: Chinyere Yvonne Okoro Is My Favourite Nigerian Ghanaian Diva by Flexherbal(m): 10:54am On Jul 10, 2016
I like this actress .
Re: Chinyere Yvonne Okoro Is My Favourite Nigerian Ghanaian Diva by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
gud to hear
Re: Chinyere Yvonne Okoro Is My Favourite Nigerian Ghanaian Diva by phynofino: 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
fine gurl

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Massive B00bz Madam Changes Her Location (photos) / Mother Shares Breastfeeding Selfies With Her Newborn Daughter / Sexy Ghanaian Actress, Kisa Gbekle Shook The Entire Social Media When She Releas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.