Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,490 members, 7,854,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:54 AM

Buhari Has Really Change As We Await Some Of The Change Promises - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Really Change As We Await Some Of The Change Promises (683 Views)

APC Denies Buhari CHANGE Promises, Endorses President BUHARI For Second Term / Jegede’s Supporters Await Results In Akure / Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Has Really Change As We Await Some Of The Change Promises by dechriscool(m): 8:05am On Jul 10, 2016
"My wife or family will NEVER use federal resources for any personal or family affairs. We must bring an end to this impunity. No FIRST LADY issue during my reigns, we must bring sanity and discipline to the presidency".

-Muhammadu Buhari answering questions at Ibadan, during APC Presidential campaign.

Re: Buhari Has Really Change As We Await Some Of The Change Promises by dechriscool(m): 8:14am On Jul 10, 2016
On which capacity is She acting.Since there is no office of the first lady as enshrined in the constitution and Buhari had scrapped it.
The distribution of food items are sponsored with whose money?Is this another stomach infrastructure or a conduit to siphon our common wealth.

Re: Buhari Has Really Change As We Await Some Of The Change Promises by blackpanda: 8:21am On Jul 10, 2016
For security reasons the 1st lady cannot embark on commercial airlines for trips. Thats just common sense. Michelle obama doesnt use commercial airlines and neither does most presidents wives.

Now, what I will quarrel with is if she packed hundreds of entourages like madamme pepe used to do under the IB regime

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Really Change As We Await Some Of The Change Promises by SeverusSnape(m): 8:25am On Jul 10, 2016
blackpanda:
For security reasons the 1st lady cannot embark on commercial airlines for trips. Thats just common sense. Michelle obama doesnt use commercial airlines and neither does most presidents wives.

Now, what I will quarrel with is if she packed hundreds of entourages like madamme pepe used to do under the IB regime
Then why did dullardeen make that promise of not using state's resources?... Reminds me of "I will declare my assets publicly", "I will stabilize oil price"... And other Phantom promises he made to his zombie horde.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Really Change As We Await Some Of The Change Promises by legendte(m): 8:32am On Jul 10, 2016
Lol even if him kill one of the zombies, other zombies go still shout sai baba

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Really Change As We Await Some Of The Change Promises by blackpanda: 8:32am On Jul 10, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Then why did dullardeen make that promise of not using state's resources?... Reminds me of "I will declare my assets publicly", "I will stabilize oil price"... And other Phantom promises he made to his zombie horde.

because she is the wife of the President, thats why. Its part of their entitlement. That one is legal. As for other promises, wait till 2019 and if u feel he has not done well then vote them out. Period.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Really Change As We Await Some Of The Change Promises by SeverusSnape(m): 8:36am On Jul 10, 2016
blackpanda:

because she is the wife of the President, thats why. Its part of their entitlement. That one is legal. As for other promises, wait till 2019 and if u feel he has not done well then vote them out. Period.
See wack defence....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Really Change As We Await Some Of The Change Promises by ivandragon: 8:37am On Jul 10, 2016
once again, the 'goal post' has been shifted...
Re: Buhari Has Really Change As We Await Some Of The Change Promises by blackpanda: 8:44am On Jul 10, 2016
SeverusSnape:

See wack defence....

Chai I didnt even check ur name. I for no bother reply
Re: Buhari Has Really Change As We Await Some Of The Change Promises by DrRasheed: 8:57am On Jul 10, 2016
Not just security reasons,
Aisha buhari travelled to saudi with commercial flight.
It is to honour the wife of the president, even governors wives use p.jet talkless of presidency.
Re: Buhari Has Really Change As We Await Some Of The Change Promises by dechriscool(m): 9:45am On Jul 10, 2016
blackpanda:

For security reasons the first lady is using the presidential flight.So why change the promise of my wife or family member will never use the federal resources for any personal affair.Since there is no office of the first lady as promised by Buhari.
The distribution of food items,is it an NGO or another failed promise of indirect first lady activities.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Police Quiz Delta Pastor For Allegedly Funding Avengers / PHOTOS: British High Commissioner To Nigeria, Paul Arkwright Visits IG, Idris / Abuja-Kaduna rail: Gej comes to Pres. Buhari's rescue.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.