Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Paul Okoye Performs Alone In Congo (photos/video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Performs Alone In Congo (photos/video) (35056 Views)

Davido Flies Private Jet To Congo (photos) / Peter Okoye Performs Solo In Abuja Again (photo) / Peter Okoye Performs As "Mr P" In Abuja(PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Performs Alone In Congo (photos/video) by M4gunners: 10:06am On Jul 10, 2016
Paul kill it.Peter can go to Sambisa island to barb his hair, i don't care. Team Paul.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Performs Alone In Congo (photos/video) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 10, 2016
smiley

Re: Paul Okoye Performs Alone In Congo (photos/video) by pedrilo: 10:09am On Jul 10, 2016
law suit loading. . .
Re: Paul Okoye Performs Alone In Congo (photos/video) by DICKtator: 10:11am On Jul 10, 2016
bdemix:
undecided

Since I suspect that you may be an hermaphrodite, would suggest that you use your coochie!!!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Performs Alone In Congo (photos/video) by ireneony(f): 10:13am On Jul 10, 2016
ociboy:
Now that paul performed alone,did he die? peter be like,this my twin brother is a bad sharp guy sha, anyway,congratulations.
true talk joor

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Performs Alone In Congo (photos/video) by olanshile2016(m): 10:16am On Jul 10, 2016
:-Xnothing concern me, make I dey on top my stacked chair

Re: Paul Okoye Performs Alone In Congo (photos/video) by kendrick9(m): 10:17am On Jul 10, 2016
Lilprincey:
If its not p-square we don't want to hear about it. They are no more relevant in the music industry this days again..
being the richest artistes in africa with the highest fanbase, hmmm...i will love to be as irrelevant like them.
Re: Paul Okoye Performs Alone In Congo (photos/video) by smog1(m): 10:21am On Jul 10, 2016
make Paul stand alone jare. Who be peter sef? Beside paul is the major writer and sabi pass peter even handsome than peter

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Performs Alone In Congo (photos/video) by SURElee(f): 10:22am On Jul 10, 2016
Yeah! Go Paul. Do your own thing jare.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Performs Alone In Congo (photos/video) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:24am On Jul 10, 2016
Big4wig:
Blood is thicker than water until Money is involved & d people involved r igbos.. Am Igbo too so i knw wat am saying sad cry
guy forget that back ward thinking, stop embarrassing your tribe, business is business, I you have a dream to do something go out a achieve it, stop blaming everything on money and being ibo, some artist have bigger dreams and personal dreams they want to achieve, we all have just 1 life to live why not do what you dream of doing before it's too late a ur either too old or dead...
Re: Paul Okoye Performs Alone In Congo (photos/video) by Adortem: 10:25am On Jul 10, 2016
Paul is the "voice" of P-square,so Paul can actually make it alone,he performed there and I can see he was loved by the crowd,although he is on the cool side he can still make it work,however,Peter is very outspoken,he can dance,creative,got swags but he lacks the voice to sing,I seriously doubt he can make it alone. But, what do I know,I am not God,both of them would only expose their flaws to the public and gradually they would lose relevance. For crying out loud,they are family,I do not see anything wrong in them sharing all their proceeds equally,they are only allowing the devil to mess them up. I wish them the best though.

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Performs Alone In Congo (photos/video) by karbridals(f): 10:34am On Jul 10, 2016
Congrats Paul,I want to see more of this until when ur brother peter is to be tolerance.. I don't get angry with any of my family member for too long cos I don't want to die being their enemy, it will kill me again.money is good but sometimes show love cos this money is not for one person. U don't want ur brother to grow with u?then something is wrong with u..forever with Paul.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Performs Alone In Congo (photos/video) by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 10, 2016
peter started it na,so it's not news

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Performs Alone In Congo (photos/video) by ritababe(f): 11:02am On Jul 10, 2016
Big4wig:
Blood is thicker than water until Money is involved & d people involved r igbos.. Am Igbo too so i knw wat am saying sad cry

but why una like money like this?
Re: Paul Okoye Performs Alone In Congo (photos/video) by macaranta(m): 11:09am On Jul 10, 2016
Em who's peter and who's Paul...
Re: Paul Okoye Performs Alone In Congo (photos/video) by dahmie2013: 11:33am On Jul 10, 2016
I'm sorry 2 write dis, Peter shud have married a younger person, maybe with dat he will learn 2 be mature. Seems his wife is d Man & him d Woman. @ times in life, u have 2 let go so peace can reign.
Re: Paul Okoye Performs Alone In Congo (photos/video) by kingthreat(m): 12:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
He did it alone and did it great

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Performs Alone In Congo (photos/video) by 7inches: 12:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
3rdlegxxx:
guy forget that back ward thinking, stop embarrassing your tribe, business is business, I you have a dream to do something go out a achieve it, stop blaming everything on money and being ibo, some artist have bigger dreams and personal dreams they want to achieve, we all have just 1 life to live why not do what you dream of doing before it's too late a ur either too old or dead...

i tot u guys have leart all these already..
dont be naive dat guy is yoloba
yes dey are dat bad..
Re: Paul Okoye Performs Alone In Congo (photos/video) by safarigirl(f): 12:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
nuelzy:
peter should rot in hell...who started solo performances ..,?? i love u paul...keep hitting it hard
if you and the 53 ignorsntv peopkd who liked your post don't know what is going on, keep uour ignorant opinion to yourselves.

Who decided to do Rudeboy records snd went to get two wannabes?

Peter has the adidas endorsement, he has KIA endorsement deal, Olympic Milk nko? That one dey. He has performed in up to five shows already, even one in Dubai, Paul finally managed to get a show in backyard Congo (a show the organizers even wanted Peter on) and you're here carrying matter on your head.

If either brother will go broke, it's Paul. Peter will rot in Banana Island

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Performs Alone In Congo (photos/video) by safarigirl(f): 12:37pm On Jul 10, 2016
Adortem:
Paul is the "voice" of P-square,so Paul can actually make it alone,he performed there and I can see he was loved by the crowd,although he is on the cool side he can still make it work,however,Peter is very outspoken,he can dance,creative,got swags but he lacks the voice to sing,I seriously doubt he can make it alone. But, what do I know,I am not God,both of them would only expose their flaws to the public and gradually they would lose relevance. For crying out loud,they are family,I do not see anything wrong in them sharing all their proceeds equally,they are only allowing the devil to mess them up. I wish them the best though.
lol..... Stop sounding ignorant. Peter WROTE Shekini and SANG verse 1, he SANG verse 2 of Collabo. Those are the 2 biggest songs off Double Trouble

Peter can SING, DANCE, play ANY instrument.... Paul can do none of that. Peter has the dance crew boo, the entire band. Paul is trying to force his two wannabe artistes on us.

Peter 5 shows
Paul 1 show (he got it courtesy of Peter sef)

Who is doing better?

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Performs Alone In Congo (photos/video) by karbridals(f): 12:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
U speak with so much hate what is problem?when d,banj left don jazzy,he started doing a lot of shows and even started rolling with Mr west and at the end what happened? Pual was trying to make peace with his brother that's why..I love Paul cos he is peace loving unlike ur man that is shouting up and down. Paul owns the voice behind the brand so he can never fail rather ur man will cos he is full of arrogance and even the bible condemns it...so try harder to make ur man look good when he is actually not.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Performs Alone In Congo (photos/video) by yinkslinks(m): 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
yes please if your are a man grin grin grin grin grin
bdemix:
undecided

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Performs Alone In Congo (photos/video) by Nige94: 12:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
safarigirl:
lol..... Stop sounding ignorant. Peter WROTE Shekini and SANG verse 1, he SANG verse 2 of Collabo. Those are the 2 biggest songs off Double Trouble

Peter can SING, DANCE, play ANY instrument.... Paul can do none of that. Peter has the dance crew boo, the entire band. Paul is trying to force his two wannabe artistes on us.

Peter 5 shows
Paul 1 show (he got it courtesy of Peter sef)

Who is doing better?

Oga paul has written 95% of psquare's songs Shekini was written and produced by awesome likewise ejaejo. Paul can sing, dance and play different instrument, he plays the keyboard, drum and base guitar well, he is also a producer writer and sound engineer (mixing ). So Peter is responsible for roll it, more than a friend, Ije love,eyes, but 95% of psquare's songs where written by Paul including Peters verse they include personally, chop my money, beautiful onyinye, no one like you, do me,I love you, Collabo,bring it on etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Performs Alone In Congo (photos/video) by teamobanabo(m): 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
Who dey epp....

#sipmyalomo cool
Re: Paul Okoye Performs Alone In Congo (photos/video) by Berylpharm(m): 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
I think Jude and Paul took MayD along to replace peter wtf!!!,but I think they are tru with him na....well peter should let go of kinda grievances and unite with his bros

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Performs Alone In Congo (photos/video) by Ebubeslym(m): 1:06pm On Jul 10, 2016
Nige94:

Oga paul has written 95% of psquare's songs Shekini was written and produced by awesome likewise ejaejo. Paul can sing, dance and play different instrument, he plays the keyboard, drum and base guitar well, he is also a producer writer and sound engineer (mixing ). So Peter is responsible for roll it, more than a friend, Ije love,eyes, but 95% of psquare's songs where written by Paul including Peters verse they include personally, chop my money, beautiful onyinye, no one like you, do me,I love you, Collabo,bring it on etc
no mind that Safari browser

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Performs Alone In Congo (photos/video) by gebest: 1:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
MuyiRano:
I could still remember this line in their Busy Body track "Peter and Paul dem be one no be two" back then......
But now it is Peter and Paul don be two no be one..
Their level don change now 10/10 = 1
that was when their mum was stil alive.
Re: Paul Okoye Performs Alone In Congo (photos/video) by safarigirl(f): 1:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
Nige94:

ejajo was Peter's idea, Peter WROTE Ejeajo. That's why he got the first verse and chorus. Tell another lie

Drake doesn't write most of his songs, but he's bigger than any other rapper right now. Writing is overrated.

Let's see Paul's awesome writing skills with those 2 wannabes he signed, he can write no be mouth. Performance is more important than writing

If na by writing, Paul would get more shows than Peter, but who gets more shows now? Paul and Jude had to LIE to the organisers to get the Congo show. They had to claim Peter was sick, how shady can they get? Another 6 months will pass before Paul sees another show.

Peter is doing better than Paul, his management is top class. That's how you know the better artiste. How many songs Beyonce dey write?

Nigerians no sabi as music be. Writing means nothing

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Performs Alone In Congo (photos/video) by safarigirl(f): 1:13pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ebubeslym:

no mind that Safari browser
you should shut up instead of trying to spoil Mr Falconey's campaign by attacking people.

He can't win if his campaigners are antagonising potential voters.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Performs Alone In Congo (photos/video) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
Paul try kiss

I love paul ... I watched the concert, he tried.. Hes grounded and focused.. smiley
Unlike Peter , who needs his brain re slapped over and over again.. angry
Peter pride will finish him in the long run

Paul ..! Keep it up..! U go last very long in the music industry.. No time to quit.. Uv got it..! Correct dude.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Performs Alone In Congo (photos/video) by Nige94: 1:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
safarigirl:
ejajo was Peter's idea, Peter WROTE Ejeajo. That's why he got the first verse and chorus. Tell another lie

Drake doesn't write most of his songs, but he's bigger than any other rapper right now. Writing is overrated.

Let's see Paul's awesome writing skills with those 2 wannabes he signed, he can write no be mouth. Performance is more important than writing

If na by writing, Paul would get more shows than Peter, but who gets more shows now? Paul and Jude had to LIE to the organisers to get the Congo show. They had to claim Peter was sick, how shady can they get? Another 6 months will pass before Paul sees another show.

Peter is doing better than Paul, his management is top class. That's how you know the better artiste. How many songs Beyonce dey write?

Nigerians no sabi as music be. Writing means nothing
Oga give it one year and you will know who is going better all this nah initial gragra. I just wanted to correct you ejaejo was written and produced by awesome don't give another man glory to someone else, you can say Peter did the first verse, I won't argue but don't say he wrote it that is lying as for the show in congo Peter is.lying, promotions where already on for the show and then he suddenly pulled out. Paul has a different manager and still decided to go.so the problem is between Peter and airtel, Jude did not book the show for paul as psquare, airtel had an agreement with both parties but Peter is trying to be cunning and paint his brothers bad again for public sympathy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Performs Alone In Congo (photos/video) by cescky(m): 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
nuelzy:
peter should rot in hell...who started solo performances ..,?? i love u paul...keep hitting it hard

That guy is soop childish I pity his wife and his fellow children at home....

U hate ur brother that much...contain and hide it, not trying to counter his business moves. Worse part is it's the illiterate peter getting endorsements and the cry baby isn't happy.

Peter grow up

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Poses With His Cars (Photos) / Blessing CEO Remanded In Prison Till May 30 Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying & Libel / Yvonne Jegede Filters Her Skin Problems. See Before & After Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.