Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Turn-key Finance Website With Forum For Sale! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Turn-key Finance Website With Forum For Sale! (589 Views)

Have a Business/Finance Website/blog For Sale? List Them Here / Web Site Forum For Sell / How To Generate Big Website Traffic With Forum Marketing Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turn-key Finance Website With Forum For Sale! by DaVinciii(m): 9:13am On Jul 10, 2016
www.brokenot.com is for sale at give away price. Don't need to say much. It comes with a premium wordpress theme, premium plugins et al.
Serious minded buyers only please.
Re: Turn-key Finance Website With Forum For Sale! by omogidi234(m): 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
Lovely, why are you selling? If it is your own, I think you could persist more.
Re: Turn-key Finance Website With Forum For Sale! by DaVinciii(m): 4:14pm On Jul 10, 2016
omogidi234:
Lovely, why are you selling? If it is your own, I think you could persist more.

It is mine. Persist more, how?
Re: Turn-key Finance Website With Forum For Sale! by omogidi234(m): 4:48pm On Jul 10, 2016
DaVinciii:

It is mine. Persist more, how?

I was just thinking instead of selling, you can still retain it, grow it big. This is a rear site. All that we have are sites gossiping, rumours, obscene etc apart from Nairaland. I feel this kind of sites can attract Dangote, Femi Otedola, Alakija, Buono, Fouani guys, coming to discuss their successes and financial errors and good decision. If you have made up your mind then, I might send you a personal message so that we can discuss.
Re: Turn-key Finance Website With Forum For Sale! by DaVinciii(m): 9:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
omogidi234:

I was just thinking instead of selling, you can still retain it, grow it big. This is a rear site. All that we have are sites gossiping, rumours, obscene etc apart from Nairaland. I feel this kind of sites can attract Dangote, Femi Otedola, Alakija, Buono, Fouani guys, coming to discuss their successes and financial errors and good decision. If you have made up your mind then, I might send you a personal message so that we can discuss.

My mind's made up man. My reason is I got a job that takes 100% of my time.
Re: Turn-key Finance Website With Forum For Sale! by DaVinciii(m): 9:02am On Jul 28, 2016
Still going for sale. I have deleted some personal posts there. I am a certified advertizer for maxbounty.com, clicxy.com and 2 other CPA affiliate marketing companies.
[BONUS] Buy this site and take ownership of these accounts. Some ad links and banners are embedded on the site.
Re: Turn-key Finance Website With Forum For Sale! by DaVinciii(m): 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
Still selling

(1) (Reply)

Why Mark Zuckerberg Change T-shirts For Suit To Meet With President Buhari / Web Designer Needed For A Project / How To Make

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.