Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Animation For Video Marketing, A Nairalander's Experience - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Animation For Video Marketing, A Nairalander's Experience (1690 Views)

B2b Video Marketing / 3d Animation For Laffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Animation For Video Marketing, A Nairalander's Experience by julimax(m): 9:15am On Jul 10, 2016
As a small business owner I've always wanted to put my ads out there. Especially video marketing ads cos it tells my stories better. With a video ad I'm able to engage whoever is watching and I'm able to drive them to my intended message.

But then my only challenge has been, how do I put my video message out there? Unlike hand bills and posters I can paste or share in any public place or use as Display pictures on social media and share easily amongst my contacts, videos don't give me those options. I obviously can't pay for TV airing, I can't afford it.

But I know if I can package a good video, especially an animated and intriguing one, people are going to like it. And it occurred to me. I've got followers on twitter and IG. Over 300 whatsapp contacts, 200 BBM friends, 540 Facebook friends and they have friends too. I can share my videos across this platform. Why not? I can even solicit the services of online gurus who trend topics to their large followers and contacts

If I make it short and straight to the point, not boring, make the size easy to download, so people don't bypass it because of data usage. People will always want to know what's inside a video message they get unless the size of the video is huge, in that case they just skip it. And of course it has to be good so people can even watch it over and over again. I entertain them while sending my message.

So I can send my videos to potential contacts who in turn find the video and message impressive and they even share amongst their contacts as well. Now I'm reaching a bigger audience I didn't even picture from the start.

I start getting calls and I know my message has gone viral. You too can see my video.

Watch: size:6mb Duration: 30 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdGImxHcCG0

Re: Animation For Video Marketing, A Nairalander's Experience by Obago1000: 7:38am On Jul 26, 2016
Nice one.
Re: Animation For Video Marketing, A Nairalander's Experience by julimax(m): 11:57am On Apr 26, 2017
WHITEBOARD ANIMATION

(1) (Reply)

E-book Cover Designs Using Photoshop / Djspinall Mixtape Art / My Little Art Efforts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.