Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,066 members, 7,849,320 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:33 PM

Please Contact Ikedc - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Contact Ikedc (660 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Contact Ikedc by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 10, 2016
Not long ago.. OBJ mentioned Nigeria is sitting on a keg of gun powder.. I think the implication of this we do not have a clue. Something might happen to Nigeria soon and I am guessing it might be really little that may set that gun powder exploding. I live at Abule Egba, and within it, there are a number of streets. For 7 days, the streets mentioned, Home Science has not had power, as well as Olufunsho Ayodele, U-turn, Jibowu, David Kolawole street. And we see the PHCN people daily to complain. We are aware that there is a construction going on, but funny enough, our neighbouring streets who also will enjoy the benefits of the construction have at least 18hrs of power supply every day. It has come to my notice that each time we contact the IKEDC, they either give us no reason or have no clue of what is happening.

Recently, we walked into one of their offices and we were told there was no allocation directed to the streets mentioned. I am using this medium to plead to the Nairalanders' to please try and communicate with either the IKEDC or whoever, because they are people, and they have families as well. We won't want to cause any harm to any family, but if it gets to the point, I am sorry, We are ready to cause so much havoc. If we pay our taxes, and pay so much bills to these so-called 4th government who they feel we can't do a-thing to them, I am sorry to say, they should re-think.. Please, kindly forward this message to the right people.

(1) (Reply)

Top 8 Tips For Every Newly Engaged Bride-to-be / Advice Please,my Dad Threaten To Disown Me If I Do Not Quit Music / Brazilian Couple With 13 Sons Vow To Keep Having Babies Until They Get A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.