Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

I Don’t Hate Igbo And Never Dated A Fulani Man-queeneth Agbor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Hate Igbo And Never Dated A Fulani Man-queeneth Agbor (739 Views)

Amara Maduka: I Am Not A Virgin, Though I Have Never Dated Anyone All My Life / Sophia Momodu: "I Have Never Dated A Broke Guy, I Dont Know What It Feels Like“ / Queeneth Agbor: I Believe In Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Hate Igbo And Never Dated A Fulani Man-queeneth Agbor by bbbmedia: 11:56am On Jul 10, 2016
Fast rising Nollywood actress, Queeneth Agbor early this morning issued a statement clarifying the interview that was published in Vanguard Newspaper. She said she was misrepresented and misquoted. Below is her statement.

Re-My Take On Dating Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa Guys

On Saturday, an interview I granted respectable newspaper, Vanguard was published but curiously I was misquoted and many of my sentences misconstrued.

I am issuing this statement for the record purpose and for the sake of posterity:

One, I have a lot of regard for Vangaurd newspaper despite this unfortunate incident

Two, I do not in any way dislike Igbo people. I dated an Igbo guy in the past, the relationship did not turn out right and we went our separate ways. The fact that the guy slapped me did not mean all Igbo are bad. I have met some wonderful Igbo people, much goodness abound among Igbo. One person’s behaviour cannot be used as yardstick to define a whole tribe. I apologise to all Igbo people who feel offended by that statement. I also need to put it on record that I never said Yoruba are philanderers. I apologise again to those that feel offended.

Read full story

http://www.broadwayafrica.com/i-dont-hate-igbo-and-never-dated-a-fulani-man-queeneth-agbor/

Re: I Don’t Hate Igbo And Never Dated A Fulani Man-queeneth Agbor by Iamjoshkiz(m): 11:57am On Jul 10, 2016
OK...
Re: I Don’t Hate Igbo And Never Dated A Fulani Man-queeneth Agbor by ouigy99(m): 12:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
He slapped you, we agree..... Did you give the reason why he slapped you or did he just wake one morning and said.... Baby, turn your cheek one side make I slap you
Re: I Don’t Hate Igbo And Never Dated A Fulani Man-queeneth Agbor by sinaj(f): 12:14pm On Jul 10, 2016
Mitcheeeew
Re: I Don’t Hate Igbo And Never Dated A Fulani Man-queeneth Agbor by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 10, 2016
I hear u
Re: I Don’t Hate Igbo And Never Dated A Fulani Man-queeneth Agbor by SurefireFashion: 2:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
Noted

(1) (Reply)

Singer Simi Opens Up On Music, Fame And Her Relationship With Falzthebahdguy / Kanye West Urges Apple To Buy Tidal From Jay Z / Mrs Dolapo Osinbajo And TY Bello Call On Well Meaning Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.