Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

How To Become Wealthy And Successful With $18 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Become Wealthy And Successful With $18 (781 Views)

Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life / Dispora Nigerians Remit $18.97bn In 2016 – UN Report / Here Is A Business You Can Start With $18(N5,000) To Make $100k In 2016.(SEE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become Wealthy And Successful With $18 by jerrysinger247(m): 11:57am On Jul 10, 2016
To Be Highly Successful, You Must Become A Master Interpreter!

Great Achiever,
Don't you know that to be highly successful in life, you must master the art of Interpreting Situation in Positive Directions and never have a 0.01 percent negative mindset.

Remember, No one can insult or hurt you without your permission. One of the golden keys to happiness and great success is the way you interpret events which unfold before you.

Mind you, Highly successful people are master interpreters of life situations. People who have attained greatness have developed the ability to interpret negative or disempowering events as positive challenges which will assist them in growing and fastly moving the ladder of success.

Frankly speaking, there are no negative experiences only experiences which aid in your development and toughen your character so that you may soar to new heights.

Do not believe you have failed because I don't. Truth is, There are no failures, but only lessons life permits us to learn, if you fail to learn them, you have failed life lessons.

No one has the right to make you wealthy without your approval, likewise, no one can invest in you when you don't like profitable investment. Don't forget this, only those who invest in their future will receive promotion from their employer.

The highest investment you can do for yourself in the world apart from Salvation is Financial Literacy in yourself. It was important for Adam to learn the act of Entrepreneurship and God introduced him to Gardening and to show dominion, Adam was given the power to name all creature God had made. That is the power of invention and innovation. To reach the Peak of Life, 'It's In You'.

Stop looking outside, power for great exploit is in you, invest in yourself and people will queue to bless you. May God bless you!

=============+++++=======++++
Would you like to invest into your Financial Future? Is it your desire to own a passive income by investing $18 Into 4Corners Network Marketing Business And Learn How To Earn Without Your 100% Effort?

If Yes, Whatsapp Me with title: "Yes" to +2347033347547. It's a worldwide opportunity. Or drop your Whatsapp contact.
========+=========+++=====

To Your Life Success!

Jerry-Singer
Importation Coach/ Business Mentor/ Relationship Strategist/ Research Analyst/ Inspiration Speaker
Whatsapp Chat: +2347033347547
Re: How To Become Wealthy And Successful With $18 by loomer: 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
How wealthy and successful are you?
Re: How To Become Wealthy And Successful With $18 by Cutehector(m): 1:39pm On Jul 10, 2016
loomer:
How wealthy and successful are you?
hey watsup bro, it's your boy hector. I wish to solicit for your support to vote for falconey for mr nairaland. Just as u voted in the last contest, ur votes will go a long way in making him d winner.

I was impressed with his topics and I decided to support him as well.

I look foward to your positive reply on this. Thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: How To Become Wealthy And Successful With $18 by loomer: 1:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
Cutehector:
hey watsup bro, it's your boy hector. I wish to solicit for your support to vote for falconey for mr nairaland. Just as u voted in the last contest, ur votes will go a long way in making him d winner.

I was impressed with his topics and I decided to support him as well.

I look foward to your positive reply on this. Thanks so much.

Thanks for the acknowledgment bro, but like I Don tell every other person, me done retire from campaigns, elections and voting on NL.
One reason why u no fit see me comment on any election thread.
Good luck anyway.
Re: How To Become Wealthy And Successful With $18 by LuveU2(f): 2:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
loomer:

Thanks for the acknowledgment bro, but like I Don tell every other person, me done retire from campaigns, elections and voting on NL.
One reason why u no fit see me comment on any election thread.
Good luck anyway.

embarassedembarassed What made you change your mind

Even if its just once more embarassed
Re: How To Become Wealthy And Successful With $18 by loomer: 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2016
LuveU2:

embarassedembarassed What made you change your mind

Even if its just once more embarassed

The competition makes more enemies than it does friends.

And truth be told, I am a little busy of late.

NB: if that's you on your do, you look nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Become Wealthy And Successful With $18 by LuveU2(f): 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
loomer:

The competition makes more enemies than it does friends.

And truth be told, I am a little busy of late.

NB: if that's you on your do, you look nice
Thanks dear smiley
Re: How To Become Wealthy And Successful With $18 by loomer: 6:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
LuveU2:
Thanks dear smiley

You are most welcome

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Alibaba Shipping To Nigeria, Details Please / ho / Nigeria Custom Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.