Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,164 members, 7,860,173 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:19 AM

Make Your Cool Money Without Stress;help To Sell Kias And Get Paid,read More: - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Make Your Cool Money Without Stress;help To Sell Kias And Get Paid,read More: (608 Views)

We will help to sell your car - CarXus.com / We can help to Sell your Car! / Buy Cars from Cotonou without stress and your car(s) will be delivered 48 hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Your Cool Money Without Stress;help To Sell Kias And Get Paid,read More: by perfectbuy(m): 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2009
Are you a dealer?Do you need to make that extra income?Or are you looking for means of income?Then this opportunity is for you. You can converse for KIA sale, and make good money doing it. Call on Sam:07029322472, 08072971670 for more information,

or e-mail me: sam.germaineautos@yahoo.com
GERMAINE AUTO CENTER LIMITED OPP. ILASO BUS-STOP,
BESIDE LIBERTY HALL, LEKKI-AJAH EXPRESSWAY, LEKKI, LAGOS.

(1) (Reply)

Car Of 400k Needed / Someone Help Me With This Vin / Shipping My Car From The Uk To Lagos - I Need A Quote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.