Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen (50000 Views)

13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home / 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) / 15 Struggles you’ll Understand If you’re Of “marriageable Age” In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by photoshoot(m): 7:28pm On Jul 10, 2016
janefarms2015:

U earn my vote and 50 other people!

cheesy
You can do that?? cheesy I mean pull 50 people grin?
I wee dance almost nak.ed! cheesy
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by 3KINGZ18: 7:29pm On Jul 10, 2016
D stick u call turning garri we called it tonga garri

1 Like

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by photoshoot(m): 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
3KINGZ18:
D stick u call turning garri we called it tonga garri

Lool, wah tribe is that??
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by 3KINGZ18: 7:34pm On Jul 10, 2016
photoshoot:

Lool, wah tribe is that??
we just formed d name when we were little because it has a funny sound when it was used as a weapon of discipline on our head

1 Like

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2016
photoshoot:
8. That handle-less pot that is “older than you”:

100% true

You mother had the pot before she had you. Show it respect.
1st born 35yrs, we are 5in the family...
the mortar (still clean and thick) senior all of us mum bought it immediately after their traditional wedding.
those white trays, have these new stainless steel tray but Mum refuse to do away with it
Iron red and black box, it refuse to rust or spoil

Bonus: grinding stone, gifts from my parent traditional wedding still looking good, we don't use it but it must just be occupying space in the kitchen

2 Likes

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by macaranta(m): 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
On point..
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by ogtavia(m): 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2016
photoshoot:
3. The Nylon bag full of even more nylon bags:

For what? Only God knows.
this is completely me..i no sabi Au to throw nylon bag way as long it's clean..it will always be put to good use..

3 Likes

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by ArcToyin(m): 7:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
photoshoot:
1. The eba stick that doubles as a weapon:

Your mother’s favourite.
funny pics

1 Like

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by Babycherry(f): 8:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
When una one contest like this, na so una go dey open open thread any how!!!!

After una chop our 50k una go disappear, VAAAM!!!
Kontinu

1 Like

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by photoshoot(m): 8:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
3KINGZ18:
we just formed d name when we were little because it has a funny sound when it was used as a weapon of discipline on our head

Lmao grin

Please check my signature
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by RaeMystix: 8:12pm On Jul 10, 2016
GOOD THREAD. grin grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by photoshoot(m): 8:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
RaeMystix:
GOOD THREAD. grin grin

Hehe, I guess you can relate to all
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by photoshoot(m): 8:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
Babycherry:

When una one contest like this, na so una go dey open open thread any how!!!!

After una chop our 50k una go disappear, VAAAM!!!

Kontinu
Lool cheesy

Not all of us are like that o babe.
wink
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by Ladycloud(f): 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
Lol... I can relate to every single one of them grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by photoshoot(m): 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ladycloud:
Lol... I can relate to every single one of them grin

My baby tongue
Start storing our own too for when we marry our kids can relate tongue
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by RaeMystix: 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2016
photoshoot:

Hehe, I guess you can relate to all

Pretty much grin.
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by morehennypatna(f): 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2016
photoshoot:
15. The “there is rice at home” bag of rice:

How rice is not on the Nigerian flag is beyond us.

Cc: lalasticlala
the bag of rice is not common any more in Naija of today
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by Ladycloud(f): 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
photoshoot:

My baby tongue
Start storing our own too for when we marry our kids can relate tongue
lol... I will wink

1 Like

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by Blessograo(f): 9:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ewedu broom for the yorubas, mortar and pistol for pounded yam, that big bucket with cover for raw rice, beans etc. Yams always have a specific spot.
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by photoshoot(m): 9:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
RaeMystix:

Pretty much grin.

Lol, nice wink
Let your kids have such memory too

Meanwhile please check my signature
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by brightleave(m): 9:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
photoshoot:

Your mother’s favourite.
Turning Garri 4waffi
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by photoshoot(m): 9:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
morehennypatna:
the bag of rice is not common any more in Naija of today

Haha, I can count up to 5 of it in my house right now.
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by photoshoot(m): 9:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ladycloud:
lol... I will wink

kiss
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by photoshoot(m): 9:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
brightleave:
Turning Garri 4waffi

Lol, that one sef dey.
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by LuveU2(f): 10:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
homesteady:
This is the 1st of these kind of threads that I've experienced more than 90% of the scenarios grin

Lol for real?

Btw, dear pls i need you to vote for my candidate right in my siggy, just like you voted last year. Voting starts this week and i will surely notify u with the appropriate link when it starts. Thank u!

Awaiting ur reply!
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by Nowenuse: 11:28pm On Jul 10, 2016
So hilarious. Best thread av seen in a longtime. Got me rotf.
Yep i must surely vote 4u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by Otses(f): 11:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
Nice one. Most of them are on point, was just smiling while reading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by photoshoot(m): 11:37pm On Jul 10, 2016
Nowenuse:
So hilarious. Best thread av seen in a longtime. Got me rotf.
Yep i must surely vote 4u.
Wow.. cheesy

Thanks sir!
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by photoshoot(m): 11:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
Otses:
Nice one. Most of them are on point, was just smiling while reading

Lool, good to know my efforts made you smile, please can you check my signature?
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by Otses(f): 11:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
photoshoot:

Lool, good to know my efforts made you smile, please can you check my signature?

Lol. You have forgotten so soon. I nominated you when you asked me to, remember?
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by photoshoot(m): 11:48pm On Jul 10, 2016
Otses:

Lol. You have forgotten so soon. I nominated you when you asked me to, remember?

You didn't follow back ni embarassed embarassed
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by hemanuelmoc(m): 12:46am On Jul 11, 2016
photoshoot:

Your mother’s favourite.
You will just be sad den something will prick you to log into NL, I swear down, you must laff

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Have Been Alfa’s Sex Slave For Two Years – Lagos Housewife / Twin Sisters Who Died In Ghana Buried Same Day - See Photos / My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.