Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,108 members, 7,867,190 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:01 PM

Award Winning Actor-laclass Ozougwu Share Photos To Celebrate His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Award Winning Actor-laclass Ozougwu Share Photos To Celebrate His Birthday (791 Views)

Lady Goes Topless, Recreates Dbanj shirtles Photo To Celebrate His 38th Birthday / Oritsefemi Buys Peugeot 307 To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Photos) / "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Award Winning Actor-laclass Ozougwu Share Photos To Celebrate His Birthday by Ezehvalen: 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
CC Seun, Lalasticala, Ishilove http://www.ezehvalen.com/2016/07/award-winning-actor-laclass-ozougwu.html#more
Award Winning-Actor Laclass E. Ozougwu who is currently vacating in US, turned a year older today and shared new photos to celebrate his special day. Laclass also took to his Intagram page and wrote:

I told you! I told you you'd know when you see people who are born on a Sunday! LOL.

I thank you Lord God, for giving me another year of life. Forgive me Lord for the hours I wasted, for the chances I failed to take, for the opportunities I missed this past year. Help me in the days ahead to make this the best year yet, and through it, bring joy to myself, happiness and pride to my loved ones, to extend such happiness to lives within my reach, and all the Glory to your holy name . Amen.
I thank my ever-loving mother who bore the original pain of bringing me into this world, and my father who stood by her all through, as they nurtured that tiny little baby into a full grown man.
I thank my siblings for their unending love and support. I thank you all my friends, my fans, colleagues, well-wishers and haters alike, for all the love, support and criticisms in this past year, for times of success which will always be happy memories, for times of failure which reminded me of my own weakness and of my need for you, for times of joy when the sun was shining, for times of sadness which drove me to you. You all are amazing. I love you all. Thank you very much. Let's do it again in the coming year. ‪#‎BornOnSunday‬ ‪#‎OyiriNneYa‬ ‪#‎HappyBirthdayToMe‬ ‪#‎Blessedson‬ ‪#‎Gratefulheart‬ ‪#‎Oluwaisinvolve‬

More photos below... http://www.ezehvalen.com/2016/07/award-winning-actor-laclass-ozougwu.html#more

Re: Award Winning Actor-laclass Ozougwu Share Photos To Celebrate His Birthday by Chessco(m): 12:14pm On Jul 10, 2016
Happy birthday and happy Sunday.

#Ukamaka....
Re: Award Winning Actor-laclass Ozougwu Share Photos To Celebrate His Birthday by Ezehvalen: 12:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
Chessco:

Happy birthday and happy Sunday.

#Ukamaka....
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

10 Traits Exhibited By Nigerian Artist Once They Blow Up / Don Jazzy Confirms Tiwa Savage’s Management Deal With Jay Z / ASIA And Enterstainment Celebrates Emmanuella Of Mark Angel Comedy (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.