Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Egypt House Help Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Egypt House Help Visa (1946 Views)

Help Me:i Need Visa To Egypt Or Company With A Vacation Package / Egypt Visa Application For Nigerians A Disaster / Any Nairalander Living And Working In Cairo (egypt) ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Egypt House Help Visa by pjonesm: 12:14pm On Jul 10, 2016
Hello house, please i need advice on how to secure house help job and visa for my sister in cairo.
Re: Egypt House Help Visa by alexory23(m): 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
Contact Isrealite they will tell you how they were matreated and suffered,.....lol....mind you,there is no coming back once you get there,cos they ill chase you acrose every "red sea" to bring you back to slavery
Re: Egypt House Help Visa by worry359(m): 3:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
You want to sell your own sister into slavery job in an Arabic country!
With all the reports published about beatings and abuse of female servants.

You must really hate her to plan this. shocked

1 Like

Re: Egypt House Help Visa by MrBellz87(m): 5:52pm On Jul 10, 2016
pjonesm:
Hello house, please i need advice on how to secure house help job and visa for my sister in cairo.

For now it's a no go area due to the nigeria maids over there having affairs with their madam husbands and stealing valuable stuffs from the madam. So the issue have been reported to the Egyptian embassy and it's a straight denial for any application from here via visit visa or tourist visa. And if you try go submit from Ghana or Benin your application will take upto 3-6months before it comes out and it can be a denial.

2 Likes

Re: Egypt House Help Visa by tripoli007(m): 3:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
Please and please don't sell your sister into such , my cousin just got out of that crazy place, its a set up ,my cuz was there for 11 months as a house help,Egyptians are crazy people ..you will work and they won't pay you ,because they know you don't have valid papers and you can't report to the police at times you will work and at the end of the month ,they will call the police and accuse of stealing one thing or the other ,its better to stay put in Naija .. Please and please delete that option from your mind unless you want Her to go into prostitution over there .

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Makes N207 Million Yearly Carrying bag of Cements in South Korea / Airline Ticket And Visa / South Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.