Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Euro 2016 Final Preview - Na Who Go Carry Cup? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Euro 2016 Final Preview - Na Who Go Carry Cup? (722 Views)

PICTURES: England And Russia Fans Clashed In France (euro 2016), Turns Bloody. / Euro 2016 Fixtures - Naija Time / Free To Air Station Showing Euro 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Euro 2016 Final Preview - Na Who Go Carry Cup? by Supnaija(m): 12:57pm On Jul 10, 2016
It's the Euro 2016 final and truth be told I would not have bet on these two teams reaching the final even if a gun was pointed at my head. But here they are France and Portugal ready to lift the trophy tonight

FRANCE
The hosts with all the support they can get, having the home advantage and seem very keen on wrapping this up as soon as possible. Going unbeaten all through with just a draw with Switzerland in group stage. See the list below on all their matches since the beginning of the tournament to the Euro 2016 final.

PORTUGAL
The portuguese have really proved that with determination, anything is possible. Despite starting off on a wrong foot with three straight draws, they somehow sneaked behind while everyone watched their favourites drop one after the other. Cristiano Ronaldo's side might be a bigger threat than we thought, Let's see how they got to the Euro 2016 final.

TOP 3 DISAPPOINTING TEAMS

So I decided to list three teams I personally found disappointing. These were teams that probably had the best number of high class players but still flopped somehow except in the case of number three I just find really annoying.

3. RUSSIA

We know they are hungry for world power, but in football too? Jesus. I mean what the heck, the supporters left their jobs and picked on English men. Showing how much of A**Ho**s they actually were. Check out this post on how they humiliated their country with their actions.

READ THE FULL ARTICLE

SOURCE
http://supnaija.com/euro-2016-final/

Re: Euro 2016 Final Preview - Na Who Go Carry Cup? by Osmondinho(m): 1:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
My money on France!!!
Predicting a 3:1 score

1 Like

Re: Euro 2016 Final Preview - Na Who Go Carry Cup? by Kakamorufu(m): 1:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
france all d way

1 Like

Re: Euro 2016 Final Preview - Na Who Go Carry Cup? by femolacqua(m): 1:29pm On Jul 10, 2016
France
Re: Euro 2016 Final Preview - Na Who Go Carry Cup? by goodforsomthing: 1:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
Portugal will win the cup 1-0,have already place my on them. You join me too to win cool cash just click [url]Naijabet.com[/url] to predict.
Re: Euro 2016 Final Preview - Na Who Go Carry Cup? by otukpo(f): 4:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
What time is the final match.
Re: Euro 2016 Final Preview - Na Who Go Carry Cup? by Supnaija(m): 11:11am On Jul 11, 2016
Hope say una no bet on France yesterday

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of Atlanta By Alhaji Shuaibu Gara Gombe / Houllier : Man United Now A “factory” Not A Club. / Westham Vs Hull City; Goal Post Named Man Of The Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.