Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,123 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

3 Men With Human Head In Niger State Caught (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Men With Human Head In Niger State Caught (photo) (32463 Views)

Thieves Who Stole From RCCG Church In Delta State Caught (Photos) / Man With Blood Stained Female Panties In Rivers State Caught (pics) / Ritualists With Human Parts At Iyana-Ilogbo Ogun State Caught Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Men With Human Head In Niger State Caught (photo) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
sadly we may never know the owner of the head.When will we get to that stage if forensic sophistication?
Re: 3 Men With Human Head In Niger State Caught (photo) by taemilola(f): 11:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
Scientists kwa? They should use it for lifetime experiment in the prison abeg.
Re: 3 Men With Human Head In Niger State Caught (photo) by Engrobiorah(m): 11:34pm On Jul 10, 2016
There was a country
Re: 3 Men With Human Head In Niger State Caught (photo) by yakubumohammed81(m): 11:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
undecided Just give us ELECTRICITY, Give us POWER, Give us LIGHT [/quote] what is the difference between power and electricity undecided Just give us ELECTRICITY, Give us POWER, Give us LIGHT [/quote] what is the difference between power and electricity
Re: 3 Men With Human Head In Niger State Caught (photo) by yakubumohammed81(m): 11:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
undecided Just give us ELECTRICITY, Give us POWER, Give us LIGHT [/quote] what is the difference between power and electricity undecided Just give us ELECTRICITY, Give us POWER, Give us LIGHT [/quote] what is the difference between power and electricity
Re: 3 Men With Human Head In Niger State Caught (photo) by ilovetheline: 3:31am On Jul 11, 2016
Sunnycliff:
NCAN reporting from Enugu!

They are perfecting it.

Part of the CHANGE they voted for as hunger and starvation is fighting and beating them blue and black! Front and Back, Up and Down!
Nna leave this name checking bs. We have courses on hand na
Re: 3 Men With Human Head In Niger State Caught (photo) by olugbohun: 5:48am On Jul 11, 2016
Business don yawah
Re: 3 Men With Human Head In Niger State Caught (photo) by eddypatekky(f): 5:54am On Jul 11, 2016
satelliteDISH:
Increase in inflation has led to an increase in the price of goods and services.

Increase in the price of goods and services without a corresponding increase in the salaries and income of the masses has led to an increase in the suffering of the masses.

Increase in the suffering of the masses has led to an increase in Crime.

Crime will continue to be on the increase until our APC led FG is ready to revamp our economy.

FG, FG, FG... How many times did I call U?

Just give us ELECTRICITY,
Give us POWER,
Give us LIGHT
pervert!crime has been in existence even before d emergence of APC...be truthful for once and stop pushing blames...#
Re: 3 Men With Human Head In Niger State Caught (photo) by sherif4owo(m): 6:11am On Jul 11, 2016
Are you justifying this crime?

satelliteDISH:
Increase in inflation has led to an increase in the price of goods and services.

Increase in the price of goods and services without a corresponding increase in the salaries and income of the masses has led to an increase in the suffering of the masses.

Increase in the suffering of the masses has led to an increase in Crime.

Crime will continue to be on the increase until our APC led FG is ready to revamp our economy.

FG, FG, FG... How many times did I call U?

Just give us ELECTRICITY,
Give us POWER,
Give us LIGHT
Re: 3 Men With Human Head In Niger State Caught (photo) by glossy6(f): 7:11am On Jul 11, 2016
Small missteps by my Muslim brothers.
Na only SE criminals dey according to them undecided undecided cool cool cool
Stench oozing from their backyards no be here.
Oya NCA ova to you!
Am on morning shift.
Re: 3 Men With Human Head In Niger State Caught (photo) by son4century(m): 7:25am On Jul 11, 2016
I didn't see any of them who look like 24

I guess scientists now use human head for titration analysis

Smh
Re: 3 Men With Human Head In Niger State Caught (photo) by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 11, 2016
2 of dem wearin blue already....dats prison uniform
Re: 3 Men With Human Head In Niger State Caught (photo) by MrBen10(m): 7:37am On Jul 11, 2016
I have been laughing hard after reading the many Batching from my Eastern Brothers and also from the NCAs in different branches....
But i keep wondering if there is no Notherner on this platform to come up and defend his/her people??
Why the silence nah? ...not even wasted ones (Sorry, i mean the Westerners) can come up here to defend their accomplice?
Hungry is in the land and several disgusting things are happening.
Anyway, i never knew Rituality has now gotten a rebranded name Scientist, Tho it used to be Alhaji.

1 Like

Re: 3 Men With Human Head In Niger State Caught (photo) by amtaken(f): 8:13am On Jul 11, 2016
They pretend to be holy and always smile and watch as SE and SS fight. Who's checking their names now? Nobody!
Pretenders!
Re: 3 Men With Human Head In Niger State Caught (photo) by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:41am On Jul 11, 2016
Dem for arrange d whole body bone and sell it to biology lab..more money

1 Like

Re: 3 Men With Human Head In Niger State Caught (photo) by prey02(f): 9:20am On Jul 11, 2016
Unbelievable....this is just heartless.
Re: 3 Men With Human Head In Niger State Caught (photo) by mryemite(m): 10:04am On Jul 11, 2016
Human Head or Human Skul.? its not fresh tho! #wonders shall never end.
Re: 3 Men With Human Head In Niger State Caught (photo) by mryemite(m): 10:04am On Jul 11, 2016
Human Head or Human Skul.? its not fresh tho! #wonders shall never end.
Re: 3 Men With Human Head In Niger State Caught (photo) by july66: 2:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
Re: 3 Men With Human Head In Niger State Caught (photo) by Emmayur(m): 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
Need an Apartment in Minna, Niger state? Holla Capitol Properties Ltd on 07069303910. We will meet your housing needs. Call us today.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SARS Officer Who Sent Thugs To Beat Up Man For Sleeping With His Wife Arrested / Fati Umar Dikko: Police Arrests Notorious Fraudster In Kano (photo) / How N18bn Was Paid Into Mompha’s Account - Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.