Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,379 members, 7,864,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:39 AM

What's Happening To Nigerian Economy? Top Biscuit Reduced From 5 To 3. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What's Happening To Nigerian Economy? Top Biscuit Reduced From 5 To 3. (399 Views)

‘Pinch Me!’ - Vladimir Putin To Nigerian Student Who Was Bemused / Starving Zimbabweans Reduced Dead Elephant To Skeleton In 2hrs(Photos) / What's Happening To Nigerian Economy? Top Biscuit Reduced From 5 To 3. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Happening To Nigerian Economy? Top Biscuit Reduced From 5 To 3. by Aminu212: 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2016
Nigerian what type of change is this? today I went out to buy biscuit for my breakfast,lo and behold, the biscuit that use to be 5 inside is now 3 inside. God pls help Nigeria.

Re: What's Happening To Nigerian Economy? Top Biscuit Reduced From 5 To 3. by mcversatile(m): 3:54pm On Jul 10, 2016
Omo naso we see am,even NOREOS na N25
Re: What's Happening To Nigerian Economy? Top Biscuit Reduced From 5 To 3. by femolacqua(m): 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
The change factor is taking its toll.
Re: What's Happening To Nigerian Economy? Top Biscuit Reduced From 5 To 3. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 10, 2016
Not only TOP biscuits. They also reduced milkpower and many more. Noreos sef increase price #30 for that small thing.
Re: What's Happening To Nigerian Economy? Top Biscuit Reduced From 5 To 3. by Juxtified(m): 4:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
lol. I was quarrelling with a seller the other day that Parle G biscuits that used to be very fat is now as slim as a sim card. I knew it wasn't her fault sha, but I just had to vent my anger on someone. I ended up buying a few simply to appease her.
Re: What's Happening To Nigerian Economy? Top Biscuit Reduced From 5 To 3. by Lucasbalo(m): 4:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
The Resident America Haters on Nairaland won't come out of their sewage caves to say anything about the problems of Nigeria. They are busy Googling their garbage about America. Shame on you guys by not focusing on changing Nigeria but focusing on America.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Woman Killed, Five Others Injured In London Knife Attack / VIDEO: Watch Malia Obama Smoking Weed In Lollapalooza / Trump In War Of Words With His Senior Campaign Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.