Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,568 members, 7,861,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:21 PM

Falana: Buratai Should Either Resign Or Be Sacked By Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana: Buratai Should Either Resign Or Be Sacked By Buhari (23834 Views)

Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja / Silverbird Reporter Beaten By Police During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja / Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana: Buratai Should Either Resign Or Be Sacked By Buhari by deebsman1(m): 11:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
He's days are numbered
Re: Falana: Buratai Should Either Resign Or Be Sacked By Buhari by mpowa(m): 12:15am On Jul 11, 2016
NaijaMutant:
Gen. Buratai should not only resign but must be prosecuted and locked up in Kuje prison where his fellow criminals are

BTW, Who the hell is falana to determine what punitive action is to be taken against Buratai

The same sychophantic zombie who speaks only when it is convenient

Trying to understand the sense in this comment, If the man keeps quiet on this issue, you'll call him "schophantic zombie", now he's making it clear his objectivity on National issues, he still remains "schophantic zombie" --> The saying is right, you can never please people no matter what you do, therefore do what you like without giving a damn about their miserable lives.
Re: Falana: Buratai Should Either Resign Or Be Sacked By Buhari by mpowa(m): 12:26am On Jul 11, 2016
omenka:
Truth be told, this is one veeery tough choice to make given the valour of our troops in the NE theatre ever since Buratai assumed his position.

Indeed he must have dipped his finger in the cookie jar in the previous admin and should be dealt with accordingly, but I fear for what would become of the war against the terrorists upon his removal- like peering into a dingy room out of which very eerie sounds are coming- frightening prospect to say the least.

Come what may, Baba knows how best to handle this immensely dicey situation- one false move and we are back where the Ineffectual Buffoon left us in the NE.

PS: Idiots are welcome to quote me and bare stupidity to the admiration of their co-idiots.

The only thing he need do without sentiment is relieved the guy of his position and prosecute him, If Buhari is a true leader let him prove it, leaders make decisions that favors the good of all and not personal preference, if he's not a bigot and he's not witch hunting the opposition has he's being accused by the opposition, this is his opportunity to show that or else all his anti-corruption noise are hogwash. Buratai or whatever his name is is not the only one that can win the war against BH, he should choose another competent ABOKIE as he always does.

1 Like

Re: Falana: Buratai Should Either Resign Or Be Sacked By Buhari by Babacele: 1:11am On Jul 11, 2016
omenka:
Truth be told, this is one veeery tough choice to make given the valour of our troops in the NE theatre ever since Buratai assumed his position.

Indeed he must have dipped his finger in the cookie jar in the previous admin and should be dealt with accordingly, but I fear for what would become of the war against the terrorists upon his removal- like peering into a dingy room out of which very eerie sounds are coming- frightening prospect to say the least.

Come what may, Baba knows how best to handle this immensely dicey situation- one false move and we are back where the Ineffectual Buffoon left us in the NE.

PS: Idiots are welcome to quote me and bare stupidity to the admiration of their co-idiots.
OM if Bura dies today nko? Our military life goesn on.....better officers would come up.....he should have been more disciplined.
Re: Falana: Buratai Should Either Resign Or Be Sacked By Buhari by jaafree: 2:58am On Jul 11, 2016
I don't know what's wrong with this opposition party, it always make it clear that they are only fighting for the interest of their party and themselves and not the nation if not every intelligent fellow would've suggest that a trial against COAS should wait atleast after he is through with this BH mission, yes because he dedicate his life for this atleast and he is winning. To me even that should grant him pardon that's even if the allegations surrounding him were true. Wait a min! I smell rat from this propaganda o. Am sure some ppl want him out of that position either bcs they want terrorism to continue or they don't want to be expose at the end, what do u say
Re: Falana: Buratai Should Either Resign Or Be Sacked By Buhari by GenWOJUOLA(m): 7:51am On Jul 11, 2016
Ovamboland:

Are military chiefs members of a political party? Pleased try and reason. Are all past military chiefs members of PDP?

I hope u knw d COAS is a political appointment? Not necessarily based on competence.
Re: Falana: Buratai Should Either Resign Or Be Sacked By Buhari by blackprowler: 8:03am On Jul 11, 2016
Practically all Nigerians are thieves. This is why nothing will ever work in this so-called anti-corruption war. Once Buhari goes, everyone will ditch his stance and return to business-as-usual. All the people being indignant for being prosecuted for corrupt practices have a point because they know it's standard practice that everybody is involved in, so why are they being singled out? That's how they see it and to me, they're right. Only a total change of society will solve the problem
Re: Falana: Buratai Should Either Resign Or Be Sacked By Buhari by nell2: 8:09am On Jul 11, 2016
omenka:
you be learner.cry cry baby cc: Mynd44
Re: Falana: Buratai Should Either Resign Or Be Sacked By Buhari by Bimpe29: 10:02am On Jul 11, 2016
If you shout till eternity, Buhari will not heed your advice because Buratai is one of his sacred cows. FG has defended him swiftly. What a subjective stance by FG in respect of fight against corruption!
Re: Falana: Buratai Should Either Resign Or Be Sacked By Buhari by bashydemy1: 10:05am On Jul 11, 2016
Exactly if found guilty..
Re: Falana: Buratai Should Either Resign Or Be Sacked By Buhari by elsomm(m): 10:30am On Jul 11, 2016
omenka:

Don't you think another capable replacement might be in the army? Does the whole of NA revolve round Burutai? You don't have to be so sentimental. You almost sound like you were crying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" / Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo / APC, PDP Senators Set For Battle Over Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.