Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Betray IPOB And Die !! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Betray IPOB And Die !! (2671 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission / "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) / Ondo Elections : "Rig And Die " - OPC Threatens Federal Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betray IPOB And Die !! by Yorubanews: 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2016

Re: Betray IPOB And Die !! by hummerwise(m): 7:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
This Yorubanews guy be balling real good grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Betray IPOB And Die !! by Stingman: 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2016

Re: Betray IPOB And Die !! by Stingman: 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2016

Re: Betray IPOB And Die !! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
33xtr36r:

Self-determination remains an inalienable right of ANY people. You're not under obligation to vote Biafr*. You're better off in OduaArewanistan republic.
i am better off in Nigeria and Nigeria has come to stay! GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA. Actualization of Biafra is a dead dream.

1 Like

Re: Betray IPOB And Die !! by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
Thunderlicious:
Please what is IPOB? Is it a name for a terrorist group like ISIS? Is Ipob the same as biafra? Are they both terrorist groups? Is Nnamdi Kanu still alive?

Please kindly help. I am writing my project on the above topic.

All of the above.
Re: Betray IPOB And Die !! by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
@OP, why are you disgracing Ipob with your english and which biafra university did you graduate from if at all ?
Re: Betray IPOB And Die !! by 33xtr99r: 12:11am On Jul 11, 2016
walcut:
i am better off in Nigeria and Nigeria has come to stay! GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA. Actualization of Biafra is a dead dream.

I feel your fears but it's just that you can't after making your own choice turn around and decide for others.

Indeed the mere thought of Biaf... or NK sends cold shivers down the spines of naysayers and foes.

Get prepared to spend the rest of your miserable lives with your Fulani masters and leave Biafr* alone.
Re: Betray IPOB And Die !! by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 11, 2016
33xtr99r:

I feel your fears but it's just that you can't after making your own choice turn around and decide for others.

Indeed the mere thought of Biaf... or NK sends cold shivers down the spines of naysayers and foes.

Get prepared to spend the rest of your miserable lives with your Fulani masters and leave Biafr* alone.
i would rather do so than spend it with Ndi-Igbo
Re: Betray IPOB And Die !! by 33xtr99r: 8:15am On Jul 11, 2016
walcut:
i would rather do so than spend it with Ndi-Igbo

Then stop creating unnecessary attentions for yourselves everywhere in the media as if a grown adult can be compelled to befriend someone in this information age.

The Igbos quest for nationhood is strictly for hardworking achievers and goal-getters, and not for lazy cowards who have only survived by being stooges and weak-minded fellows.

Face OduaArewanistan republic and leave Igbos alone.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Exports Over $3bn Worth Of Gems Annually-fayemi / BREAKING!!! Orji Kalu Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (photos) / #osundecides2018: INEC Formally Announces Results — LIVE-UPDATES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.