Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Which Sections Of Nairaland Do You Visit And Why? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Sections Of Nairaland Do You Visit And Why? (417 Views)

Naialand All Sections Whatsapp Group / What You Don't Know About Seun Osewa (founder Of Nairaland. / Tenant Rights: What Sections Of The Constitution Address Arbitrary Rent Increase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Sections Of Nairaland Do You Visit And Why? by Nyceguy92: 6:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
There are many sections on Nairaland dealing with matters related to the section name.
Although most people browse through, not all sections get the same focus and attention.

When you spend more time on Romance than on Religion, what exactly are you looking for?
Do the sections we visit most say something about who we are?

My most visited sections are:

Family:
Commands traffic of more mature people and comments. Issues are topical and relevant.
I guess visitors here are either married, about to marry, or simply love the exchanges.
There is a lot to learn here.

Properties:
Domain of contractors, builders, dealers, men already in the process of building their houses or gathering momentum.
I love this section for the practical advice it gives.
Rarely will you see "Let me book space, I am coming" type of comment in this section.
I get ideas from here that help me with my project.

Car Talk:
If you have a car with a problem, you would like to know whether others have similar issue and how they solved it.
Car owners and people intending to buy a car go here.
I get and share ideas here with people who have my kind car issues.

Technology:
I go here for DIYs.
Sometime in 2006 or so , there was a thread/discussion on Free to Air (FTA) Satellite system that caught my interest.
Recently, it was Solar Energy System.
Only serious-minded people visit here.

Romance:
I go here mostly to see what people generally are up to in matters of the heart and to see what they are doing differently.
The good, the bad, and the ugly posts appear here.
Majority sound fabricated- like folk tales.
Usually, I scan through and only genuine posts get my attention and responses.

Posts in the Music section do not go beyond "What music are you listening to now and why?"
I close then just as fast....

Tell us how it is with you.

1 Like

Re: Which Sections Of Nairaland Do You Visit And Why? by MidasTouche01(m): 6:37pm On Jul 10, 2016
Diary
To snoop through sleekyshuga's diary and to put down my rantings

Education
To gather information, the informations there are hardly false

Romance
To read about the suffering of people when it comes to that matter of the heart (but most threads are entirely false) what I enjoyed most here is reading Smellymouth's meme comments and dramas people put up

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Females And Their Wahala / BREAKING: Naira Officially Plummets To 334.50/$1 / Please, Read!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.