Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

A Job Seeker Need Help!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Job Seeker Need Help!!! (477 Views)

I Find'hey’disrespectful--nigerian Job Seeker Rudely Caution Man She Reached / Job Seeker. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Job Seeker Need Help!!! by satowind(m): 6:29pm On Jul 10, 2016
Please I need help from those that have applied for jobs before and have gotten one, resource personnels and those that grant interview for firms.

Am a graduate of electronics and computer technology, have finished serving and need help on how to apply for a job.

I am a HSE 123 certificate holder, I do web and graphics design, I am also a laptop and phone engineer in terms of software and hardware repairs. Please my question is that I want to apply for job in different companies, those companies didn't put up notice for vacancy but I want to try my luck anyway. So what the best title to apply for (ie application for an IT personnel, application for an HSE officer or just application for vacancy in your company) . I don't want a situation where by I will write HSE or IT personnel and it happened that they don't need people in that department and they reject me. I want a good title to put so that am open for any available vacancy in the company. Also please is it advisable to using foolscalp sheet with hand written letter or typing it? Please I will also want to know how best to direct the letter whether to the manager or the resource coordinator. Thanks

Please if there is any Good Nigerian that is an expert in cv and resume please give me your email for me to forward my cv and resume to help me review it and know if it is of a standard format...thanks
Re: A Job Seeker Need Help!!! by satowind(m): 8:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
Lalasticala, seun pls push dis up I know people also need de help

(1) (Reply)

There Won’t Be Untouchable Areas In PIB -dogara. / My Throttle Just Failed, Help Me Not To Pass Night On Road / What's The Name Of Your First Mobile Phone And When You Got It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.