Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

How Strong Is Mali:t720gpu And Cortex:a53cpu - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How Strong Is Mali:t720gpu And Cortex:a53cpu (3235 Views)

How Strong Is Your PSP Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Strong Is Mali:t720gpu And Cortex:a53cpu by mattmogan88: 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2016
guys how strong is the Mali:t720gpu and the cortex:A53cpu, can they handle high definition games smoothly...
tecno c8 and infinix note2 are using them
Re: How Strong Is Mali:t720gpu And Cortex:a53cpu by samueldo4life(m): 5:53am On Jul 13, 2016
The Mali t720 gpu is great in terms of multitasking and speed when surfing through and home screen, running apps etc, it support you processor in Florencing does aspects and when running low intensive graphics game. but however, when it comes to gaming in a high definition graphics such as asphalt 8,FIFA 2016 God fire etc,on high definition setting there u will experience a lot of lagness and sometimes playing online game it's really annoying as u will experience heat issue , u are going to cry
Note- to me it's a biggie curs I am a high gamer and I am limited to play asphalt 8 and some other games in a low resolution fr better experience so if you are a hard gamer or high gamer like me this is an advice "stay away from mediatek chip" I have Swan not to buy their phones again,
Get a "snapdragon chip with Adriano gpu" then you will enjoy what we mean d world "game"
Note= I am using gionee m5 which have the same gpu like d 1 u started and tecno camon c8 is consist of 1gb ram so if u wan to buy either 1 among those 2 phone go fr infinix 2gb ram version fr better experience but that doesn't mean it won't lag a lot, but if u love taking pics go fr tecno c8 but infinix cameras is also crisp and clear either way they both are good in taking pics
Re: How Strong Is Mali:t720gpu And Cortex:a53cpu by mattmogan88: 6:32am On Jul 13, 2016
samueldo4life:
The Mali t720 gpu is great in terms of multitasking and speed when surfing through and home screen, running apps etc, it support you processor in Florencing does aspects and when running low intensive graphics game. but however, when it comes to gaming in a high definition graphics such as asphalt 8,FIFA 2016 God fire etc,on high definition setting there u will experience a lot of lagness and sometimes playing online game it's really annoying as u will experience heat issue , u are going to cry
Note- to me it's a biggie curs I am a high gamer and I am limited to play asphalt 8 and some other games in a low resolution fr better experience so if you are a hard gamer or high gamer like me this is an advice "stay away from mediatek chip" I have Swan not to buy their phones again,
Get a "snapdragon chip with Adriano gpu" then you will enjoy what we mean d world "game"
Note= I am using gionee m5 which have the same gpu like d 1 u started and tecno camon c8 is consist of 1gb ram so if u wan to buy either 1 among those 2 phone go fr infinix 2gb ram version fr better experience but that doesn't mean it won't lag a lot, but if u love taking pics go fr tecno c8 but infinix cameras is also crisp and clear either way they both are good in taking pics
but is there any mid-range device powered by snapdragon and andreno dat can handle high definition games?
Re: How Strong Is Mali:t720gpu And Cortex:a53cpu by samueldo4life(m): 8:17am On Jul 13, 2016
mattmogan88:
but is there any mid-range device powered by snapdragon and andreno dat can handle high definition games?
sure they are
Examples LG g3
Xiomi remi note 3pro
Samsung galaxy s5
Etc
Re: How Strong Is Mali:t720gpu And Cortex:a53cpu by mattmogan88: 9:16am On Jul 13, 2016
samueldo4life:
sure they are Examples LG g3 Xiomi remi note 3pro Samsung galaxy s5 Etc
i mean mid-range
Re: How Strong Is Mali:t720gpu And Cortex:a53cpu by Stancity(m): 3:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
samueldo4life:
The Mali t720 gpu is great in terms of multitasking and speed when surfing through and home screen, running apps etc, it support you processor in Florencing does aspects and when running low intensive graphics game. [s]but however, when it comes to gaming in a high definition graphics such as asphalt 8,FIFA 2016 God fire etc,on high definition setting there u will experience a lot of lagness and sometimes playing online game it's really annoying as u will experience heat issue , u are going to cry[/s]
Stop feeding people with false information..... embarassed embarassed

Does lagging of phones have anything to do with the phone's Gpu and when you talk about heat issues, All phones emit heat once you are on a heavy use.. i see you mentioning samsung product as an example, have you used any? S5 was a big turn off as heat it emit while playing HD games can boil stone. What about s4 let me not go to that lane.. The Lg G3 you mentioned, have you used it cus i have a friend that use the the phone and i know his experience...

Note, all those phones run Adreno and snapdragon.
Re: How Strong Is Mali:t720gpu And Cortex:a53cpu by brightpre(m): 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
[quote author=samueldo4life post=47485813]The Mali t720 gpu is great in terms of multitasking and speed when surfing through and home screen, running apps etc, it support you processor in Florencing does aspects and when running low intensive graphics game. but however, when it comes to gaming in a high definition graphics such as asphalt 8,FIFA 2016 God fire etc,on high definition setting there u will experience a lot of lagness and sometimes playing online game it's really annoying as u will experience heat issue , u are going to cry
Get a "snapdragon chip with Adriano gpu" then you will enjoy what we mean d world "game" you are saying nonsense my infinix hot 1play this game without lagging asphalt 8,godfire, mc5,mc4 and others so I don't see any reason why those game should not run properly on note 2
Re: How Strong Is Mali:t720gpu And Cortex:a53cpu by samueldo4life(m): 8:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
Stancity:

Does lagging of phones have anything to do with the phone's Gpu and when you talk about heat issues, All phones emit heat once you are on a heavy use.. i see you mentioning samsung product as an example, have you used any? S5 was a big turn off as heat it emit while playing HD games can boil stone. What about s4 let me not go to that lane.. The Lg G3 you mentioned, have you used it cus i have a friend that use the the phone and i know his experience...

the op said that is if Mali t720 pro is good at running high intensive game and I gv him d straight answer I did not say that it can't run them, but u will b experiencing lagness on high resolution eg d asphalt 8 give it a try and u will see what am talking about, incase u don't know the GPu is d one to determine if your game will run smoothly tough the processor helps a bit on Mali chip
And note=don't compel mediatek device to a snapdragon curs dem nor b mate
Let me give u example
Mediatek chips are manufactured by Chinese companies and thier GPu is created by third party company which is d Mali GPu created by exenoes chip
By so doing thier system on chip are not like d snap curs it is manufactured by other companies, d processor will b interfering to d GPu fr example when on camera and when playing high definition games d processor and chip will b working simultaneously to produce d best it got
But on snapdragon chip it's not like dat curs their processor is created by by the company itself, they have their own system on chip (sos) the system on chip are not working simultaneously like d midiatek, it slipts it's work into 2 eg
When running apps, multitasking, the processor is in charge
But when play games, camera, video and some other d GPu is in charge of dat, dat is to say d GPu is like another different processor running dat fr u dat is y it's more powerful Dan d Mali
So mister man befr u come here day talk waiting u nor know about first search am fr Google to get adequate information
Re: How Strong Is Mali:t720gpu And Cortex:a53cpu by samueldo4life(m): 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
Stancity:

the op said that is if Mali t720 pro is good at running high intensive game and I gv him d straight answer I did not say that it can't run them, but u will b experiencing lagness on high resolution eg d asphalt 8 give it a try and u will see what am talking about, incase u don't know the GPu is d one to determine if your game will run smoothly tough the processor helps a bit on Mali chip
Let me give u example
Mediatek chips are manufactured by Chinese companies and thier GPu is created by third party company which is d Mali GPu created by exenoes chip
By so doing thier system on chip are not like d snap curs it is manufactured by other companies, d processor will b interfering to d GPu fr example when on camera and when playing high definition games d processor and chip will b working simultaneously to produce d best it got
But on snapdragon chip it's not like dat curs their processor is created by by the company itself, they have their own system on chip (sos) the system on chip are not working simultaneously like d midiatek, it slipts it's work into 2 eg
But when play games, camera, video and some other d GPu is in charge of dat, dat is to say d GPu is like another different processor running dat fr u dat is y it's more powerful Dan d Mali
So mister man befr u come here day talk waiting u nor know about first search am fr Google to get adequate information, in the part of heating issue u are right on d samsung curs many user have complained about it it was an error on d company sides even d LG g3, but when it comes to gaming my bro midiatek chip no near them
On my phone I have fifa 16 installed on it and it lags, u can compare unselfish by installing asphalt 8 and set it to high resolution and fifa 16
But in my friends galaxy s5 fifa 16 run fluently even the asphalt it plays on high definition very well
Re: How Strong Is Mali:t720gpu And Cortex:a53cpu by samueldo4life(m): 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
[quote author=brightpre post=47507353][/quote]go to ur asphalt settings display and set it on high resolution and come here and testify what u saw
Re: How Strong Is Mali:t720gpu And Cortex:a53cpu by samueldo4life(m): 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
I rest my case
It is d op decision to decide fr him self but op let me tell u
U u wan enjoy game go fr snapdragon oh it's an advice
But betters till u can also go fr mediatek recent chip if ur economic status is not stable
U go fit still enjoy games
Both of dem na desame things but e get waiting dem take pass each other
So it's left fr u to decide
Re: How Strong Is Mali:t720gpu And Cortex:a53cpu by mattmogan88: 11:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
samueldo4life:
I rest my case
It is d op decision to decide fr him self but op let me tell u
U u wan enjoy game go fr snapdragon oh it's an advice
But betters till u can also go fr mediatek recent chip if ur economic status is not stable
U go fit still enjoy games
Both of dem na desame things but e get waiting dem take pass each other
So it's left fr u to decide
planning of getting infinix note2, and my main aim of buying it is 4 gaming, can it deliver. or is der any snapdragon and andreno device @40k
Re: How Strong Is Mali:t720gpu And Cortex:a53cpu by Stancity(m): 10:31am On Jul 14, 2016
samueldo4life:
Let me give u example
So mister man befr u come here day talk waiting u nor know about first search am fr Google to get adequate information, in the part of heating issue u are right on d samsung curs many user have complained about it it was an error on d company sides even d LG g3, but when it comes to gaming my bro midiatek chip no near them
On my phone I have fifa 16 installed on it and it lags, u can compare unselfish by installing asphalt 8 and set it to high resolution and fifa 16
But in my friends galaxy s5 fifa 16 run fluently even the asphalt it plays on high definition very well

How on earth do you imagine that your phone will run HD games when compared with S5 and G3

See your M5 spec.. m5 is running on 16gb of rk and 2gb of ram the Nigerian version and it also runs on a quadcore processor and 720 resolution.. this spec cant give you a good gaming experience.. i said this cus u keep using ur M5 as an example and also compare it with other brands...i was using JIAYU S3A and i played all those games you mentioned till the end with high resolution and my gaming experience was superb becus i can tell you that i ran all games smooth and with no issues whatsoever...

with ur logic, You can as well compare Ps4 with Ps2 shocked shocked ... Lagging most times has to do with memory and at times resolution not Gpu as you claimed cus even game producers make different games to run on different Gpu's.. for example game Mali, andre, etc has games that works hand in hand with your phones gpu and processor..

I have played almost all android HD games and if the argument is prolonged, i can show you my collections in my External HDD for you to see them..
Re: How Strong Is Mali:t720gpu And Cortex:a53cpu by Stancity(m): 10:34am On Jul 14, 2016
samueldo4life:
go to ur asphalt settings display and set it on high resolution and come here and testify what u saw
My previous phone ran that game flawlessly... i deleted the Asphalt 8 and installed Real racing 3 which is more mature and can run online... Google Jiayu S3A cus its a mediatech but plays all games on highest resolution. i can assure you on that...
Re: How Strong Is Mali:t720gpu And Cortex:a53cpu by Stancity(m): 10:47am On Jul 14, 2016
brightpre:
you are saying nonsense my infinix hot 1play this game without lagging asphalt 8,godfire, mc5,mc4 and others so I don't see any reason why those game should not run properly on note 2
Hehehehehe... grin cheesy grin cheesy

Bro take am easy na....

samueldo4life.... Bro that your m5 didnt run Asphalt 8 on high resolution doesnt mean all other mediatech cant...
Re: How Strong Is Mali:t720gpu And Cortex:a53cpu by mattmogan88: 2:16pm On Jul 14, 2016
Stancity:
Hehehehehe... grin cheesy grin cheesy

Bro take am easy na....

samueldo4life.... Bro that your m5 didnt run Asphalt 8 on high resolution doesnt mean all other mediatech cant...
nnaaa I wonder oo
Re: How Strong Is Mali:t720gpu And Cortex:a53cpu by srrrr(m): 3:30pm On Jul 14, 2016
samueldo4life:
sure they are
Examples LG g3
Xiomi remi note 3pro
Samsung galaxy s5
Etc
These phones are more than 60k !!!
I would have loved to buy d redmi 3
Re: How Strong Is Mali:t720gpu And Cortex:a53cpu by Wiztek(m): 3:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
Check herehttp://www.notebookcheck.net/ARM-Mali-T720-MP4.150999.0.html

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Ps3 To Buy / PS Vita And NINTENDO Switch. Which Is Better / FIFA 18 On Xbox One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.