Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,351 members, 7,836,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends (40224 Views)

FUTA Final Year Student Dies While Playing Football / Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man / Policemen Shoot UNIOSUN Students While Playing Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends by idris4r83(m): 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
H
Re: Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
jsam2k5:
So sad.. RIP... I think he died from heart attack. #My Observations
Obviously.

If his villagers have not remote him. grin RIP cute guy.
Re: Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends by Rilwon: 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ini9:
Village pipo don succeed!!

grin
Re: Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends by manuel80(m): 9:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
Thunderlicious:
Upon all the hustling. Is better to just take dis life as person see am.

RIP.
I tell you bro..final year student just delete comot like that

1 Like

Re: Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends by bigtt76(f): 9:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
E concern me dear .....potential signs of cholesterol and blockage in the arteries. It is also possible that energy drinks may have been consumed by deceased prior to the game. Sadly but very possible cardiac arrest to blame sad

What most people don't know or realize is that too much energy drinks cause your heart to palpitate due to the substances in it.

Participating in an activity such such as sports (and indoormatics sef grin) will result in over worked heart which in itself is precursory to cardiac arrest. Those drinks need to be banned in Naija

Charles4075:
Wetin concern you and him protruding belly E concern you

1 Like

Re: Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends by policy12: 9:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
I remember an incident that like this far back in 2003 June 12 to be when my cousin was playing football and he also slumped and died. Since then life means nothing to me..

R. I. P to the dead and my late cousin Ibrahim Akodu Olanrewju.
Re: Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends by policy12: 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2016
I remember an incident that happened like this far back in 2003 June 12 to be when my cousin was playing football and he also slumped and died. Since then life means nothing to me..

R. I. P to the dead and my late cousin Ibrahim Akodu Olanrewju.

I dedicate this write up to the dead and we the living knowing full well..

A day beckon when u will no longer exist
Even as our name won't longer be on life list
A day friends and families we try to wake
But the cake of life we can't bake
When my meal will be serve,
And all I have labour will be preserve.

Though I live as I own the world
Little did I know my stories will be told
When am gone..a friend will dial my phone,
Dead, buried and gone.
A journey to an unknown world and ferry with a new being.

Imagine a world without me and u,
Imagine that beautiful home without you,
Imagine all u labour for been share by families members you don't even know,
Imagine ur certificate Lying useless in your briefcase
Imagine the stage of the living without ur acts,
Imagine the script without ur role
Imagine the song without ur theme,
Imagine the rhythms without ur beats,
Imagine the lyrics of life without ur words,
Imagine letters of life's without ur pen.

Imagine facebook without ur likes and login,
Imagine instagram without ur pics,
Imagine twitter without ur tweets,
Imagine Julia without ur orders,
Imagine a nairaland without ur comments.

Imagine ur bed without ur body,
Imagine ur mirror without ur image,
Imagine laughter without ur jokes,
Imagine ur treasures without ur takes
Alas who told u we owns the world?

Little wonder a wise king once said vanity upon vanity all is vanity, sometime ago a world was without me and you..in some few yrs to come there will be a world without me or u.

Will the world pause if my heart pulse cease?
When my breath cease will the fun also cease?
Will men still hustle, when I stop living?
How will the look like without my presence?

When I finish telling my stories,
Will I ever wear the crown of glory,
Where there will be testimony without mourning,
Tears without fear, where lies gain without pain and the stars without scars.

Every moment I live it become clearer to me that am just a passer by in this world,
So no matter the lengthy of yrs I spent I must leave,
For both great and small av come and gone,
If only I realise that am only on a journey and soon I will return home may be the better for me.

4 Likes

Re: Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends by mcversatile(m): 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2016
He possible say na 1 girl break hin heart
Re: Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends by tosyne2much(m): 9:21pm On Jul 10, 2016
bigtt76:
E concern me dear .....potential signs of cholesterol and blockage in the arteries. It is also possible that energy drinks may have been consumed by deceased prior to the game. Sadly but very possible cardiac arrest to blame sad

So it means if there's cholesterol and blockage in the arteries, engaging in activities that makes the heart pump blood faster may lead to cardiac arrest ryt?
Re: Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends by obinoral1179(m): 9:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
It must have been long he played football.

This might cause the increase breathing.

Rest in peace to the dead.
Re: Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends by Olukayodeaustyn: 9:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
RIP
Re: Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends by manuel80(m): 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
passionate88:
Buhari sef undecided undecided
wetin concern buhari here na
Re: Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends by manuel80(m): 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
passionate88:
Re: Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends by Ini9(m): 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2016
Rilwon:

grin

U dey shine teeth, nor be truth I dy talk?
Re: Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends by bigtt76(f): 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2016
Sad but positive undecided

tosyne2much:
So it means if there's cholesterol and blockage in the arteries, engaging in activities that makes the heart pump blood faster may lead to cardiac arrest ryt?
Re: Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends by buharisbae(f): 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2016
passionate88:

leave my bae joor grin

meanwhile

Vote Iamdotune for Mr Nairaland 2016 #TeamIamdotune cool Profile:https://www.nairaland.com/iamdotune

12pm tmr ur vote counts! wink thanks!
Re: Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends by buharisbae(f): 9:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
bigtt76:
Hmmm he doesn't look too fit to me with the protruding belly angry RIP to the dead.

I like the belly tongue

meanwhile

Vote Iamdotune for Mr Nairaland 2016 #TeamIamdotune cool Profile:https://www.nairaland.com/iamdotune

12pm ur vote counts thanks! wink
Re: Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends by domopps(m): 9:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
RIP...
Re: Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends by buharisbae(f): 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
domopps:
RIP...

Rip oooo sad

meanwhile

ur vote counts 12pm tmr thanks! wink
Re: Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends by Charles4075(m): 9:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
bigtt76:

Correct girl, Na now you yarn better talk wa I like. You for talk this one since na. I be think say you dey laugh the guy. Nor vex grin grin

Re: Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends by buharisbae(f): 9:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
manuel80:

I dunno he should leave my bae ooo angry

meanwhile

12pm tmr ur vote counts! thanks! wink
Re: Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends by buharisbae(f): 9:49pm On Jul 10, 2016
Thunderlicious:
Upon all the hustling. Is better to just take dis life as person see am.

RIP.

asin ehnnn! sad

meanwhile

12pm tmr thanks! wink
Re: Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends by superfelix: 9:50pm On Jul 10, 2016
RIP
Re: Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends by bigtt76(f): 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
kiss

Charles4075:
Correct girl, Na now you yarn better talk wa I like. You for talk this one since na. I be think say you dey laugh the guy. Nor vex grin grin
Re: Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends by stevenosa(m): 10:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
May his soul rest in peace. I know this guy. Attends my church on campus. Member of the youth fellowship. We will really miss your calm and quite nature. Rest in peace once more.

1 Like

Re: Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends by KINGinVAHALA: 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2016
Charles4075:

Xup bro? I have been mentioning your moniker and always ends up not getting a single reply from you, hope all is well?
Re: Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends by nini007(m): 10:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
RIP
Re: Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends by smithdavianoo(m): 10:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
A great guy AND die hard GUNNERS...had a lot of great memories of him,even though we never had the chance to meet again since our secondary school days your memories still remains very fresh in my head.this guy buys sport paper almost everyday morning,very cool and good footballer ....God bless your soul .....
OSMC 2010 set

1 Like

Re: Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
May his soul and the souls of all the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace. Adieu , you have lived your life, the rest is left to us alive to also live a good life and have people say good things about us when we die as some few nairalanders who knows you had done. But God help us ooooo, I could remember a 400 level chemical engineering students of my school also slumped while he was playing football and died too, although he probably would have survived if not for those useless health center nurses who didn't attend to him on time and later told them to take him else where but when they decided to take him to the teaching hospital with the ambulance, it wasn't available as they had sent one of the drivers to go get amala with the school ambulance, what a shame. God rest his soul too.
Re: Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends by Harinholar(f): 10:54pm On Jul 10, 2016
May his soul rest in perfect peace and God will console his parents IJN...
Re: Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends by ayooladee(f): 11:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
Generalyemi:

are u mad...

lol

1 Like

Re: Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 11:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
bigtt76:

What most people don't know or realize is that too much energy drinks cause your heart to palpitate due to the substances in it.

Participating in an activity such such as sports (and indoormatics sef grin) will result in over worked heart which in itself is precursory to cardiac arrest. Those drinks need to be banned in Naija

You are indeed correct. I am suspecting cardiac arrest. Very important we take into cognizance our diet and do regular checkups on our vitals.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teachers, Students Clash In Osun, Baptist High School Gbodofon, Osogbo Shutdown / Student Moulds Bronze Sculpture Of The Ooni Of Ife For His Project (Photos) / Unrest At FUTMINNA Since Yesterday Evening (Graphic Images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.