Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,765 members, 7,813,538 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Currency Only Unadites Can Remember (photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Currency Only Unadites Can Remember (photo) (617 Views)

Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember / Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) / 15 Things Every Nigerian Will Remember About Reproductn Class In Secndry Sch. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Currency Only Unadites Can Remember (photo) by samcofac(m): 7:34pm On Jul 10, 2016
I remember those university days when I was supporting this beautiful lady for UNADSU Treasurer.

On sighting the poster I created, her opponent stepped down. This was the only poster that people still keep till now after almost 6years and we couldn't find any on the floor.

Then, my nickname was 'Voice' but now I am 'Don Voice' of https://m.facebook.com/Don Voice-397974140272415/?ref=logo

What is your view about it?

Re: Currency Only Unadites Can Remember (photo) by tsamson(m): 6:39am On Jul 11, 2016

Hahaha

btw, hope you dont expect this to make FP sha?
Re: Currency Only Unadites Can Remember (photo) by hpk(m): 8:37am On Jul 11, 2016
See as she pose sef, with all seriousness.
Re: Currency Only Unadites Can Remember (photo) by Fran6ik: 10:54am On Jul 11, 2016
hope she win
Re: Currency Only Unadites Can Remember (photo) by samcofac(m): 11:48am On Jul 11, 2016
Fran6ik:
hope she win

The opponent was a guy and funny enough, he stepped down after seeing the way people run after this handbill and begged for poster.

So, what else?

(1) (Reply)

Ui,dentistry And Dental Surgery ,newly Considered By Jamb Lets Meet Here / Stealing The Order Of The Day In Veritas University / Why University Changes People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.