Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,284 members, 7,829,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Warning Alert To Job Seekers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Warning Alert To Job Seekers (1196 Views)

Free Flights To New Zealand Are Offered To Job Jeekers With IT Skills. / My Advice To Job Seekers Based On Experience. / Job Seekers, Take A cue From Lionel Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning Alert To Job Seekers by Omooba77: 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2016
Dear friends
Don't honour any job interview invitation via sms if you didn't apply for it. A family friend's cousin got one of such sms and he attended the supposed interview only to be held hostage, his family was contacted and asked to pay 5m. As at yesterday they told the family they will accept 2.5m which the family can't afford. The guys are threatening to kill him by today if the money is not paid latest today.
Be warned ooo!

1 Like 10 Shares

Re: Warning Alert To Job Seekers by uwagimboo: 10:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
I am sure he saw the hand writing on the wall but the fear of being jobless pushed him on..

I pray he comes out safe..

2 Likes

Re: Warning Alert To Job Seekers by maxwell767(m): 10:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
Hmmmm.... This is serious

Lalasticlala

Front page pls.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Warning Alert To Job Seekers by engrfemi(m): 10:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
Hmm
Re: Warning Alert To Job Seekers by abimbawealth(f): 10:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
O ti wa ise daran...

May God deliver him
Re: Warning Alert To Job Seekers by daewoorazer(m): 11:37pm On Jul 10, 2016
pls, dnt jes go to skul to cram theories...mix and learn skills. I studied a course in d medical field but i make manie outa my laptop(tech) every single day + im my own boss.

D absence of skill builds ntn but desperation for a white collar job.

Bak to d mata, woulda bn easier if we're in d U.S, bt wt d security agencies wt pot bellies here, wel, I wish d family luck
Re: Warning Alert To Job Seekers by afanide: 1:10am On Jul 11, 2016
Whatever interview invite you get even if you applied for it, go online and research thoroughly before making any step.

It's important you do your research online via google before attending an interview please as this helps alot.
Re: Warning Alert To Job Seekers by Omooba77: 6:21am On Jul 11, 2016
uwagimboo:
I am sure he saw the hand writing on the wall but the fear of being jobless pushed him on..

You cant blame him;it is the desperation in the land; he might have thought someone submitted the C.V. on his behalf.
Please always do background check;tell others where you are going, dont mind witches from your village . Alert security agents. Background checks of companies and address very important; google is your friends.
We pray for your Safety and safe return in Jesus name.
Re: Warning Alert To Job Seekers by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 11, 2016
daewoorazer:
pls, dnt jes go to skul to cram theories...mix and learn skills. I studied a course in d medical field but i make manie outa my laptop(tech) every single day + im my own boss.

D absence of skill builds ntn but desperation for a white collar job.

Bak to d mata, woulda bn easier if we're in d U.S, bt wt d security agencies wt pot bellies here, wel, I wish d family luck

which skill do you have and how do you earn from it?
Re: Warning Alert To Job Seekers by Kemzeee1(f): 7:28am On Jul 11, 2016
uwagimboo:

u cant blame him its despiration may GOD help him out and connect him and all job seeker in JESUS name
Re: Warning Alert To Job Seekers by daewoorazer(m): 7:39am On Jul 11, 2016
rasojie:

which skill do you have and how do you earn from it?
i run a branding/printing firm. Ama graphics designer.
Re: Warning Alert To Job Seekers by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 11, 2016
daewoorazer:

i run a branding/printing firm. Ama graphics designer.
wow cool.
Re: Warning Alert To Job Seekers by Omooba77: 7:56am On Jul 11, 2016
Please continue your prayer for safe return . God bless
Re: Warning Alert To Job Seekers by Omooba77: 10:18am On Jul 11, 2016
God will help us,man inhumanity against humanity. I have read of ladies being raped in the name of attending interview; most of these criminal offices are around Ikorodu road and Ojuelegba. Please BE CAREFUL. God will protect us.
Re: Warning Alert To Job Seekers by Omooba77: 11:01am On Jul 11, 2016
Punch too dey come here come steal story; Mr. Seun u don hit am
Re: Warning Alert To Job Seekers by Dejideji1(m): 12:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
But the ploy of this kidnappers is ridiculous, why will they want to kidnap a job seeker who doesn't have anything to offer. The parents of most of these job seekers are average.
You can hardly see children of rich/influential people in our society seeking for job. Most of them are already fixed even before Graduating from School.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Idol 2016 Registration Form Season 6, Date And Venue – Apply Now / Searching For An Accountant / Urgently Needed For Quick Resumption!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.