Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana (35683 Views)

Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University / Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering / John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by robosky02(m): 11:39am On Jul 11, 2016
just say she had firs class

don't add pretty here

cos that definition is not up to standard in Nigeria cheesy
Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by Obas101(m): 11:48am On Jul 11, 2016
V0lv0:

Her mother is Ghanaian. She was just born in Nigeria. I actually happen to know this chic grin grin small world ain't it and I doubt she will be happy her pictures are being displayed here without her permission.
So, na naija first groom her? No wonder she is so smart smiley
Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by V0lv0(f): 12:16pm On Jul 11, 2016
Obas101:

grin grin nah its that oja blood in her plus she did her schooling in Ghana. I can't say she would be were she is now if she was 'groomed in naija' tongue

To be honest I never even knew she was born in Naija. I am just giving op the benefit of the doubt

1 Like

Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by Obas101(m): 12:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
V0lv0:

grin grin nah its that oja blood in her plus she did her schooling in Ghana. I can't say she would be were she is now if she was 'groomed in naija' tongue

To be honest I never even knew she was born in Naija. I am just giving op the benefit of the doubt
grin grin.. No dp! Where are you from
Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by vickzie(m): 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
am I the only person seeing 50th CONGREGATION instead of 50th convocation

Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by piagetskinner(m): 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
duduade:
I dont understand why girls must *throw away* their Neck to that position before taking a picture.
For some, it gives them a prettier look than when taken from the front#i guess that's y they twist their necks like giraffes

Congrats to the girl
Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by zeberebe: 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
haxorDelite:
BB
beauty and brain
only if she no use her puna get am lipsrsealed
Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by iamord(m): 3:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
V0lv0:

How will it. She is a Ghanaian girl(both parents are Ghanaian) so I doubt she will be concerned about Nigeria's fuel scarcity.

Op you should not use peoples pictures without their permission!
frimpong Where did the Nigerian lineage come in..?

1 Like

Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by iamord(m): 4:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
Obas101:

lol. People have been picking first class long before she came along.
Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by kajoula(m): 4:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
Congratulations pretty lady.......U got BIG lips shocked = good BJ to your hubby
Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by deebrain(m): 4:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
FreeSpirited:
How did she have time to study for first class with her Olosho type of lips......and considering Ghanian schools where flexxxing and straffing prevails

This is a very very silly comment.

Its really unfortunate.

[size=24pt]TAP SENSE IN JESUS NAME[/size].

Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by achimotan(m): 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
vickzie:
am I the only person seeing 50th CONGREGATION instead of 50th convocation

CONGREGATION,CONVOCATION,COMMENCEMENT are all in connection with graduation
Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by SUNFLX(m): 4:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
Beauty nd Brainy
big Congrats
Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by Dollaz: 5:27pm On Jul 11, 2016
One local school for Ghana don issue First Class again.

Congrats anyway.
Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by Imakeherdrip(m): 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
chibexin:
The star of today's show is deserving of all the celebration we can muster because she has distinguished herself from amongst all.Joaness Frimpong,a Nigerian born Ghanian bags first class in petroleum engineering from kwame Nkrumah university of Ghana. She also won the global award from Schlumberger company in October, 2015.A combination of brain and beauty.
SPE!!!
Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by Aristotle96(m): 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
The guy for back though cheesy
Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by iamord(m): 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
Dollaz:
One local school for Ghana don issue First Class again.

Congrats anyway.
if you know better you will have the personal conviction that you have nothing up stairs
Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by Darnyel: 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
Pluto16:
i dnt belivit. .na runs she use bang d first class. .i'm sure she was straffe by d lecturers nd h.o.d b4 gettin dis first class. I sabi d girl wella nau she b olosho 4 allen avenue. .i don fvck her lik twice

Haba! Do you intend to boost your profile with this type of comments? Be courteous.
Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by tayo200(m): 10:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
beauty and brain

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Students Fleeing Schools In Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Over Vaccination / Delta State Polytechnic Stadium, Ozoro In Pictures / I Regret Going To The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.