Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,368 members, 7,954,494 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:24 PM

Yahaya Bello Visits Shehu Idris, Emir Of Zazzau - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Visits Shehu Idris, Emir Of Zazzau (9505 Views)

Yakubu Gowon Visits Shehu Shagari (Photos) / Kwankwaso Visits Shehu Sani In Kaduna Over Death His Mother. Pics / Ahmed Makarfi Visits Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahaya Bello Visits Shehu Idris, Emir Of Zazzau by oluwatosin400: 10:38pm On Jul 10, 2016

Governor of Kogi state Yahaya Bello paid a courtesy visit to the Emir of Zazzau -Alhaji Shehu Idris at his palace in Zaria during his visit to Kaduna state for an event on Saturday, July 10.
See photos below:

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/10/photos-kogi-governor-yahaya-bello-pays-homage-to-emir-of-zazzau/

Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Shehu Idris, Emir Of Zazzau by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 11, 2016
Great

Good morning NLs!!

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Shehu Idris, Emir Of Zazzau by madridguy(m): 7:35am On Jul 11, 2016
Yahaya Bello do something, traveling up and down while your people are starving is misplaced priority.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Shehu Idris, Emir Of Zazzau by omogidi234(m): 7:35am On Jul 11, 2016
Hope he has paid his workers.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Shehu Idris, Emir Of Zazzau by veekid(m): 7:35am On Jul 11, 2016
K
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Shehu Idris, Emir Of Zazzau by ItzChinnex(m): 7:35am On Jul 11, 2016
Well is Alright?
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Shehu Idris, Emir Of Zazzau by Spells(m): 7:36am On Jul 11, 2016
Mtcheeew.... What's my biz with the visit if it has no impact on Nigerians
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Shehu Idris, Emir Of Zazzau by Hillzy(m): 7:38am On Jul 11, 2016
Oga bello how is travelling to see an emir is of economic importance to ur state? Ur state university have been on strike for d past 3month n counting

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Shehu Idris, Emir Of Zazzau by pjamas(m): 7:38am On Jul 11, 2016
Warris my Own??

Space booked Jor!!!!!

To my loyalists
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Shehu Idris, Emir Of Zazzau by chadwickcollins(m): 7:39am On Jul 11, 2016
E concern me?
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Shehu Idris, Emir Of Zazzau by babyfaceafrica: 7:40am On Jul 11, 2016
Who bello help?
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Shehu Idris, Emir Of Zazzau by kayo80(m): 7:40am On Jul 11, 2016
Kogi state has always fascinated me. The land of many ethnicity. If someone tells you he is from Ekiti, you know straight away he is a Yoruba man. If someone tells you he is from Enugu, you know he is an Ibo man. But if someone tells you he is from Kogi state...you wonder, is he Yoruba, Egbira, or Hausa.

6 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Shehu Idris, Emir Of Zazzau by dahunsy(f): 7:43am On Jul 11, 2016
Coughs*** clears throat# so? Who the visit EPP??Go back and settle your salary arrears..after using half of the state bail out fund to settle election tribunal.....confused at 40! Youth are indeed d leaders of tomorrow
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Shehu Idris, Emir Of Zazzau by blezzy080: 7:43am On Jul 11, 2016
Kogi state university has been on strike for the past 3months now and all my gov can do is to neglect dat cry .. Travelling upandown. God is washing u tongue

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Shehu Idris, Emir Of Zazzau by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 11, 2016
This is what happens when you get a sudden, unexpected and undeserved success at a wrong time.

Kwantinu dey tour with Kogi money while your people suffers
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Shehu Idris, Emir Of Zazzau by YonkijiSappo: 7:54am On Jul 11, 2016
kayo80:
Kogi state has always fascinated me. The land of many ethnicity. If someone tells you he is from Ekiti, you know straight away he is a Yoruba man. If someone tells you he is from Enugu, you know he is an Ibo man. But if someone tells you he is from Kogi state...you wonder, is he Yoruba, Egbira, or Hausa.

There is no native Hausa in Kogi... what sort of geography is that?
As a Kogi person, you can only either be Yoruba, Egbira or Igala (largest). With some other micro tribes such as Bassa and Kakanda
Also, Enugu is not 100% Ibo, there are Igalas and a few Idomas there, like maybe 5%

5 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Shehu Idris, Emir Of Zazzau by yohannazack(m): 7:57am On Jul 11, 2016
Rubbish, wrong governor for Kogi people. What's Tue importance of the visit? Just wasting of public funds kawai!
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Shehu Idris, Emir Of Zazzau by Larryton(m): 8:02am On Jul 11, 2016
See a junkerteer governor o! Why ur people are on strike due to ur inability to pay their salaries, kogi state which way now
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Shehu Idris, Emir Of Zazzau by Amoto94(m): 8:10am On Jul 11, 2016
mencade5:
Egbira are slaves to hausa and fulani.
And you think you've made a sense? A slave that is better than a freeborn is a good slave
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Shehu Idris, Emir Of Zazzau by Martinex12(m): 8:14am On Jul 11, 2016
Nw I believe d saying " a goat wud giv birth to a goat" though Buhari didn't vote u in bhu u are just too delighted travelling like Baba

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Shehu Idris, Emir Of Zazzau by NegeduGrace(f): 8:20am On Jul 11, 2016
Come and pay money ooo,,house yaff tired me to stay oo
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Shehu Idris, Emir Of Zazzau by Harkinyemi(m): 8:41am On Jul 11, 2016
if i talk nawn, dey go say ah don start buh cwiously, na thunder go fire this yahaya bello and his clans insha allah.
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Shehu Idris, Emir Of Zazzau by Kagarko(m): 8:48am On Jul 11, 2016
YonkijiSappo:

As a Kogi person, you can only either be Yoruba, Egbira or Igala (largest). With some other micro tribes such as Bassa and Kakanda
Also, Enugu is not 100% Ibo, there are Igalas and a few Idomas there, like maybe 5%

What tribe is the Maigari Of Lokoja?

Agreed that the major tribes are Igala, Egbira Okene, Yoruba, Egbira koto, Bassa, Kakanda, Nupe etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Shehu Idris, Emir Of Zazzau by Kagarko(m): 8:52am On Jul 11, 2016
YonkijiSappo:

What tribe is the Maigari Of Lokoja?

Agreed that the major tribes are Igala, Egbira
Okene, Yoruba, Egbira koto, Bassa, Kakanda,
Nupe etc

But seriously I don't like this types of economically irrelevant journey.
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Shehu Idris, Emir Of Zazzau by sabi99(m): 8:57am On Jul 11, 2016
Sir pls I will like to importune u wt a question. When will u start paying corpers state allowee?
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Shehu Idris, Emir Of Zazzau by MisterGrace: 8:59am On Jul 11, 2016
kayo80:

Mr. There's no hausas as indigenes in Kogi state. Hian!

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Shehu Idris, Emir Of Zazzau by poweredcom(m): 9:03am On Jul 11, 2016
kayo80:

Hausa no de kogi ooo pls correct ur self it's igala and ebira as major tribes and yoruba(okun) and bassas n nupes as minor tribes

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Shehu Idris, Emir Of Zazzau by Dream369: 9:10am On Jul 11, 2016
I blame APC leaders for imposing this guy on Kogi state

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bauchi First Lady Attends Exhibition To Honour Victims Of Terrorism Attack, Band / How Afonja (Yorubas) lost the Ilorin throne to Alimi (Fulani) / Apapa Gridlock: LASG, NPA Talk Tough, To Impound Trucks Parked On Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.