Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos (36349 Views)

Rapist And Armed Robber Caught At Adekunle Ajasin University (Photos) / Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist / Little Girl Kidnapped At Ipaja Ayobo, Lagos (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos by YommiE1(m): 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
Op should always get their fact straight that man doesnt' in anyway related to any celestial church by the garment try to get your fact right before posting things on social media this why Nigeria is still under develop SMH undecided stop misleading the public
Re: How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos by phaulzoe(m): 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
one of the reason why I don't buy the idea of white garment church some of them are fetish. there are some close to my area that their own is to drink up and down. imagine a pastor that have cow horn tie with red cloth in front of his church but the most annoying part is that their babe they make sense die and I don't even have plan to do white garment girls

1 Like

Re: How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos by moshould(m): 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
Instant message, instant reply, back to sender....thank God for d life of d anticipated victim...Orie o gbabode...
Re: How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos by adehab: 3:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
FUNNY..

But Cele babes make sense. Just dont Fup with them, Na 7 red candle
Re: How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos by melodytunes: 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
Point of correction@Op
Celestial members don't wear blue garment.
Thank you
Re: How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos by springtech(m): 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
Op you did a good job. But You had to spoil it by the phrase " blue celestial church garment". Your knowledge about the church is obviously zero. Thst garment is not worn by C.C.C.

For your info, am not a C.C.C member. But am not happy when people intentional or unintentionally soil other denomination maybe because of your personal hatred for them. Celestial is a church of several people. The evil act of one man is not enough to justify your conclusion moreso this case is evidently not one involving a member of d named chutch. .

2 Likes

Re: How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos by smoothknight: 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
springtech:
Op you did a good job. But You had to spoil it by the phrase " blue celestial church garment". Your knowledge about the church is obviously zero. Thst garment is not worn by C.C.C.

For your info, am not a C.C.C member. But am not happy when people intentional or unintentionally soil other denomination maybe because of your personal hatred for them. Celestial is a church of several people. The evil act of one man is not enough to justify your conclusion moreso this case is evidently not one involving a member of d named chutch. .

Honesty I didn't even mean it like that cos the last thing on my mind is tarnishing people's beliefs.. it just the that God fought for someone that night and that was the message I was trying to pass

2 Likes

Re: How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos by Orikinla(m): 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
Because the prophet lied...
https://books.google.com.ng/books/about/The_Prophet_Lied.html?id=7zvLnQEACAAJ

My people are being destroyed because they don't know me. Since you priests refuse to know me, I refuse to recognize you as my priests. Since you have forgotten the laws of your God, I will forget to bless your children.
◄ Hosea 4:6 ►

Re: How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos by bose2(f): 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
@smoothknight- pls watch utterances being made in public nd comfirm before concluding. Celestians wear white garments nd nd blue.
Re: How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos by fireforfire: 4:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
This is just a case of God being on d side of d victim.
God fights silent battles for us everyday but we dnt know.
Back to sender things
Re: How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos by lanrayco(m): 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
adehab:
FUNNY..

But Cele babes make sense. Just dont Fup with them, Na 7 red candle

As a celestial church of christ member, we don't use red candles, we don't wear red or black apparels. Judge people base on their personality first before the religion.
Proudly celestial member.
Re: How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos by olatunjithomas(m): 5:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
yemmy98:

Abi Op, you don dey knack cele babes before ni? cheesy grin

Good afternoon boss, I'm sorry to have disturbed you,but there is one thing I need from you,

Nd I will be so glad if I can get it from you boss

with due respect boss, I had like you to support falconey for
Mr nairaland 2016. you've done it before, you're a champion,
you can do it again.
the profile is www.nairaland.com/falconey

thanks bro, respect.

if you like to join the WhatsApp group ,you can PM me, I'll sort that out.

thanks once again my boss

TEAMFALCONEY.

VOTING WILL COMMENCE ON MONDAY 18th JULY 2016.

1 Like

Re: How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos by Butty: 6:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
What has the man done wrong ?, is it a crime to carry sacrifice in the night ?. The guy sef no know in right, abeg make Una leave the man jor
Re: How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos by mmauton: 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
We should just be careful make remarks.... So things a very sensitive to talk about.... Just passing..
Re: How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos by jeffoe(m): 11:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
i find it difficult differentiating the white garment peeps from the African traditional worshipers, they kind of blend perfectly. there is one close to my house this one's are special breed, with yellow garment, when you see them jumping and dancing, you see poverty and hunger made manifest. funny kind of insecticide smell that's pungent coming from the church, different candles of different shapes and color etc
Re: How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos by Danfuster(m): 1:27am On Jul 12, 2016
jeffoe:
i find it difficult differentiating the white garment peeps from the African traditional worshipers, they kind of blend perfectly. there is one close to my house this one's are special breed, with yellow garment, when you see them jumping and dancing, you see poverty and hunger made manifest. funny kind of insecticide smell that's pungent coming from the church, different candles of different shapes and color etc

tell us where you live before you start forming Lekki and banana island English for here

Its funny... The same people criticising and soiling this denomination will be the ones to show up at this church on Tuesday (Ójó Iségun) to seek solution to their problems beyond the physical.
Re: How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos by odekunlemi(m): 4:58am On Jul 12, 2016
If na true that garment belongs to cele church,u will pass that your exam 80% if not 99%,but if you are wrong and intentionally defaming that church bros 4get about passing any test in life cos u are going to be facing defaming and failure in 4 angles of the world and people will now be mistaking u 4 what u are not
Re: How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos by jeffoe(m): 8:39am On Jul 12, 2016
Danfuster:

tell us where you live before you start forming Lekki and banana island English for here

Its funny... The same people criticising and soiling this denomination will be the ones to show up at this church on Tuesday (Ójó Iségun) to seek solution to their problems beyond the physical.
where did I mention the name of any denomination? Problem beyond the physical would mean? Have they been able to generate limb for amputees?

Re: How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos by ayomidan: 10:12am On Jul 12, 2016
People should stop saying trash about celestial church of Christ.. So many illiterate mentioning Cele without knowing the dictionary meaning of celestial.. Then adding the "church of Christ" to the meaning..

Funny enough, they will be the one a huge spiritual problem will bring in to the church to seek for perfect solution..
A neighbor(a Christ embassy choir master) old enough to be my father is an example, in fact he is a Shepherd to be after being fully victorious of his predicament that he had spent all he had from one church to another
Re: How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos by 4ward(m): 10:34am On Jul 12, 2016
one day monkey go go market for him
smoothknight:
We are living in a world where people are evil to the other man. So I went to spend the weekend at my uncles' in Command area of Ipaja. We were watching the Euro 2016 final between Portugal and France at a bar jejele when some people noticed a man in a blue celestial garment making some incantations calling out someone's name. That was how we all rushed out to see what was going on.
To cut the long story short he was made to carry back the concoction he had dropped and force to eat after begging the angry area boys that he didn't want to eat it. He was given a chilled turbo king to down the porridge looking food with eggs grin grin grin. The T junction has been known to be a popular place for ritualist so, On this fateful day, nemesis caught up with the evil doer in the most unexpected way.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mohbad: Ex-Lagos PPRO Recounts Encounter With Naira Marley / Woman In Police Net Over Fake Testimony. Pics / Man With Human Parts In Kegs Arrested By Police In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.