Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Will You CONCUR To This Timaya's Door Bell (PIC) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will You CONCUR To This Timaya's Door Bell (PIC) (2407 Views)

Timaya's Daughter, Grace's 3rd Birthday Party (Photos) / Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion / Timaya: "I Don't Know Shatta Wale, Is He A Shoemaker Or A Plumber" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You CONCUR To This Timaya's Door Bell (PIC) by steadyguy101: 12:13am On Jul 11, 2016
ladies, if you are married or born again MARKETER in a bank, what will you do if he asks you to come collect a check of N50 million?

and keeping your job depends on bringing in this money

make you no lie oo!

click here for more: [size=16pt]http://ceapusschools..com.ng/[/size]

Re: Will You CONCUR To This Timaya's Door Bell (PIC) by mazimee(m): 12:17am On Jul 11, 2016
This one don pass balls cheesy
The look on the girl's face thpugh, like she have seen a ghost shocked cheesy
Re: Will You CONCUR To This Timaya's Door Bell (PIC) by ogmask: 12:25am On Jul 11, 2016
Hahahahahaha. It's either u knock or you don't....

For me, the best thing will be to knock and collect the goddam cheque.
Re: Will You CONCUR To This Timaya's Door Bell (PIC) by Amberon11: 6:05am On Jul 11, 2016
nicest doorbell I've ever seen. All doorbells should be like that.
Re: Will You CONCUR To This Timaya's Door Bell (PIC) by 7inches: 7:42am On Jul 11, 2016
ahaha... its not a must to use it na what happens to knockin on d door ur knuckles
Re: Will You CONCUR To This Timaya's Door Bell (PIC) by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 11, 2016
nop
Re: Will You CONCUR To This Timaya's Door Bell (PIC) by Meldxyn(f): 9:14am On Jul 11, 2016
I love this bell... Believe me I won't stop knocking grin grin
Re: Will You CONCUR To This Timaya's Door Bell (PIC) by thelastmediator: 10:38am On Jul 11, 2016
Meldxyn:
I love this bell... Believe me I won't stop knocking grin grin

Preparing your mind for what lies ahead wink
Re: Will You CONCUR To This Timaya's Door Bell (PIC) by Meldxyn(f): 3:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
Not necessarily.....
thelastmediator:

Preparing your mind for what lies ahead wink

(1) (Reply)

Denrele's Hot Sister Causes Commotion On Instagram / Chioma’s parents have disowned her over Davido – Lady claims / Toyin Lawani flaunts her nipples and abs in see-through underwear (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.