Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,800 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

A Nairalander Predicted Portugal To Win The Euros - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A Nairalander Predicted Portugal To Win The Euros (766 Views)

See How Nairalander Predicted Nigeria/argentina / Ronaldo To Lead Portugal To Confederation Cup In Russia / This Guy Predicted Barca & PSG Match On Facebook (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Predicted Portugal To Win The Euros by alfonso36(m): 12:53am On Jul 11, 2016
Four weeks ago i predicted portugal will win the Euros, my only wish was for Ronaldo to see it and ask me to meet and know him.

Does anyone know how i can show him this?

2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Predicted Portugal To Win The Euros by ThePeacemaker(m): 12:55am On Jul 11, 2016
Oya, Run qo open church oooh

You don dey see "FUSHURE"
grin grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Predicted Portugal To Win The Euros by Aviero: 12:58am On Jul 11, 2016
Hmm
Re: A Nairalander Predicted Portugal To Win The Euros by Heryorh: 6:21am On Jul 11, 2016
hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: A Nairalander Predicted Portugal To Win The Euros by LesbianBoy(m): 9:55am On Jul 11, 2016
Nice one!

Meanwhile all those mumu austria fans that were shouting "messi" "messi" simply because ronaldo missed his penalty against them, all those mumu nairalanders who were dissing ronaldo that messi was scoring in copa america while ronaldo couldn't even score his penalty

Lalasticlala

Re: A Nairalander Predicted Portugal To Win The Euros by alfonso36(m): 8:21pm On Jul 12, 2016
lol i will add a snake pic so mods can help me move it to fp

(1) (Reply)

Skilled Soccer Players Of All Time? / Rio 2016: Nigeria's Olympic Footballers Delayed By Payment Problem / My Top Ten List Of Club Supporters In Staduims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.