Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) (4816 Views)

AMC Series Channel - What Are You Watching? / The Governor TV Series On Ebony Life TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
I think Jesse didn't leave Cassidy to burn, look closely at the extinguisher
Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by Roon9(m): 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
khanivorous:
I LOVE SPOILERS

odin quinncannon is my favorite. serving God in his own way

Who's odin quincannon
Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by Roon9(m): 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
H
Hunnydropps:

I think you're on to something with how Jesse's power works...your theory definitely makes sense at this point.

As for Arseface/Eugene...I wanna tell you bc I was wondering the same thing until they revealed what happened. I don't want to put that particular spoiler out here yet bc I know everyone always wonders about it.
But i will say this...he is connected to the girl that's comatose. Hmmm...what ya think happened there? Lol cool

Be sure to drop your thoughts after watching #4....some strange things happen.

@Dragonking there's something I think you will note in ep.4 grin

I sure will
Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by ppreye(m): 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
loving the series, currently on episode 2. I jus love the gory fight scenes n unique storyline.......boi the preacher is hot
Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by solomonbrown64: 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
Hunnydropps:

smileyHey there, Solo...I knew u would actually like the character Jesse/Preacher and I knew DK was going to point out Emily and say he hope they don't kill her.....LOLOLOLOL grin

You are not lying...the angels are not what we typically think of as 'angelic' in the aesthetic dept., huh....Especially the tall one. The small one is definitely better looking than his sidekick tho, lol.

They have a pretty typical Southwestern accent they are using...not as harsh as the regular Southern accent found in the U.S. The one in the show sounds much softer...probably because it may be influenced by the Midwest accent (which to my ears, when I hear someone from the Midwest talking it sounds like no accent at all).

Did ya check out that old coffee can they keep GENISIS in, tho...
What kind jail is that for such a powerful spirit It was bound to escape from that rusty thing at some point.
.... Seriously, those angels are dumb, how can you keep something that powerful inside a can? The series is just too hilarious..
... What I can't still figure out is what that dude that got his family killed by meddling in what's wasn't his business. How is his role relevant?....

1 Like

Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by 4nez(f): 11:47am On Jul 14, 2016
Loving the preacher, my favourite character is cassidy, he is so hilarious, love that scene where the heaven guys, preacher n cassidy where fighting that woman and they keep dying n coming back to life

1 Like

Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by Boring: 7:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
preacher can become a grt series but the producers need to up dia game..

lemme just be watching dem with one eye..nothing special yet.
Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by Nobody: 1:18am On Jul 15, 2016
solomonbrown64:

.... Seriously, those angels are dumb, how can you keep something that powerful inside a can? The series is just too hilarious..
... What I can't still figure out is what that dude that got his family killed by meddling in what's wasn't his business. How is his role relevant?....

Ya know tho.
Which guy are you talking bout that got his family killed. Sorry, it's just not coming to mind...Haven't been well this week. Lose focus time to time...so refreshing my memory plz bro. smiley
Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 15, 2016
4nez:
Loving the preacher, my favourite character is cassidy, he is so hilarious, love that scene where the heaven guys, preacher n cassidy where fighting that woman and they keep dying n coming back to life

Cassidy's my fave too! The preacher was looking like 'what is going on here Lol.
Did ya see the fight in the hotel room yet?
Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
Well to go Guys! Drop Spoilers, won't u?!

Also a Fan tho.
Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
MasterEmmanu3l:
Well to go Guys! Drop Spoilers, won't u?!

Also a Fan tho.

Glad you like the series. I find people either love or hate it...not too much in between.

We try not to drop detailed spoilers here too quickly but it's inevitable to happen if we're having a discussion thread otherwise what are we going to talk about, lol. smiley

***What episode is every1 gotten up to so far?
(Hunnydropps: current)
Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
Hunnydropps:

Glad you like the series. I find people either love or hate it...not too much in between.

We try not to drop detailed spoilers here too quickly but it's inevitable to happen if we're having a discussion thread otherwise what are we going to talk about, lol. smiley

***What episode is every1 gotten up to so far?
(Hunnydropps: current)

7th episode. Can't wait for Sunday cheesy

Familiar with Into the Badlands? Another AMC's production..stopped at episode 5 or so but planning on continuing.
Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
MasterEmmanu3l:

7th episode. Can't wait for Sunday cheesy

Familiar with Into the Badlands? Another AMC's production..stopped at episode 5 or so but planning on continuing.

Into The Badlands....YUP! Love it but I didn't get to see the last 2 episodes of the season. The fighting in that is awsome also
Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by Unseen(m): 10:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
After reading this thread, I downloaded the series from episode 1-7 last Saturday; Have watched all and here is my verdict

Those praising this series must definitely not understand the meaning of the word [/b]BORING[b] ........... I tire for Una.
Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by Boring: 10:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
Unseen:
After reading this thread, I downloaded the series from episode 1-7 last Saturday; Have watched all and here is my verdict

Those praising this series must definitely not understanding the meaning of the word BORING
........... I tire for Una.

lmao...overhyped overrated...enjoy
Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by Nobody: 2:56am On Jul 19, 2016
^^^^
Well for anyone who:
doesnt like, find its overhyped, boring...that's ok. Your entitled to your opinion...just as we are.
No need to insult what we find entertaining by saying, 'we must not understand the meaning of boring'...uhmmm ok undecided

It's really as simple as this:
If you don't like it, don't look at the show.
If you don't like what is said on this thread and think people here don't know what they're talking about the same rule applies...you don't have to come by...you don't have to read.
Really, don't be someplace you don't want to be.

Please this is a peaceful thread not started for drama.
Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by Unseen(m): 5:50pm On Jul 21, 2016
Hunnydropps:
^^^^
Well for anyone who:
doesnt like, find its overhyped, boring...that's ok. Your entitled to your opinion...just as we are.
No need to insult what we find entertaining by saying, 'we must not understand the meaning of boring'...uhmmm ok undecided

It's really as simple as this:
If you don't like it, don't look at the show.
If you don't like what is said on this thread and think people here don't know what they're talking about the same rule applies...you don't have to come by...you don't have to read.
Really, don't be someplace you don't want to be.

Please this is a peaceful thread not started for drama.

And who is starting drama?, I came here, read comments, got motivated, downloaded 7 episodes, GOT DISAPPOINTED, MY MB GOT WASTED AND YOU EXPECT ME NOT TO RETURN AND VOICE MY ANNOYANCE........ funny

Your opinion that you are entitled to made ME to WASTE MY MB; SO LET MY OWN OPINION GIVE OTHERS A CLUE THAT THEY MAY BE DISAPPIONTED.
Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by elijahkayode(m): 11:22am On Jul 22, 2016
Tv News: 5 Tv shows To Watch
Now that Game of Thrones has finished its season 6 run some of us are still reeling from the explosive finale, now we have to wait for a year before we can watch season 7 but am presenting you with 5 series for you to watch and am sure they will get you hook like Game of thrones. Most of the shows are in their second season
1- 12 Monkeys: With 12 monkeys I present to you one of the greatest Sci-Fi series ever created its about a guy naned James Cole who was or should I say will be sent from the future to stop a plague that wipe out the human race its currently in it second season and it will keep you hooked with its twist and turns. I personally recommend this to all TV lovers. It currently airs on SYFY
2- Wayward pines: these show is about a
about a mysterious small town in Idaho called Wayward Pines trying to survive in the distance future where humanity has faded and evolve into monstrous beings. The series is based on Blake Crouch's best-selling trilogy of novels and it airs on FOX
3- Outcast : Outcast is a drama series about a man Kyle Barnes who has been possessed by demons since he was young. His search for answers and redemption leads him into a relationship with Reverend Anderson, a West Virginia evangelist who believes he is fighting in a holy war against Earth's evil forces. It airs on CINEMAX
4- Scream: Scream is about a group of high school students who were targeted and kill by a mysterious killer, the series is based on the horror film franchise of the same name and it is of the classic tale of whodunit because everyone has a motive to kill and anyone can easily be the killer. Scream currently airs on MTV
5-Preacher : Preacher is drama and supernatural series based on a small town preacher named Jesse Custer who was bonded with a supernatural entity called Genesis it's based on a comic book of the same name and it currently airs on AMC the company that brings you the hit series the walking dead

source
http://prorant..co.ke/2016/07/tv-news-5-tv-shows-to-watch-now.html?m=0
Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
grin
Unseen:

And who is starting drama?, I came here, read comments, got motivated, downloaded 7 episodes, GOT DISAPPOINTED, MY MB GOT WASTED AND YOU EXPECT ME NOT TO RETURN AND VOICE MY ANNOYANCE........ funny

Your opinion that you are entitled to made ME to WASTE MY MB; SO LET MY OWN OPINION GIVE OTHERS A CLUE THAT THEY MAY BE DISAPPIONTED.
Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by Gmajor(m): 12:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
Wow!
I thought i was the only Nigerian following this series till i stumbled on this thread.
The show is promising but i must say that they are dragging the story alot.
Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by Lh19(m): 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
I really enjoyed the series,the season finale was disastrous and it sets the pace for the real story of the series to begin
Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by Gmajor(m): 10:30am On Aug 09, 2016
Lh19:
I really enjoyed the series,the season finale was disastrous and it sets the pace for the real story of the series to begin
i really didnt understand the explanation they gave for why the town exploded
Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by Lh19(m): 11:53am On Aug 09, 2016
It was Odin's cow manure that was excess so it caused the methane reactor to overheat.
Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by Lh19(m): 11:54am On Aug 09, 2016
It was Odin's cow manure that was excess so it caused the methane reactor that powered the whole town to overheat.
Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by Unseen(m): 7:11am On Jun 28, 2017
And the Season Two Episode 1 is out. Will download it and see if it is better now...... Season 1 was crap
Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by Gmajor(m): 9:30am On Jun 28, 2017
Unseen:
And the Season Two Episode 1 is out. Will download it and see if it is better now...... Season 1 was crap
speak for yourself
I really enjoyed season 1 even though it was slow paced. I've watched the season premiere and it's quite interesting.
Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by parrotibaba(m): 9:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
The first two episodes of this season is lit as f'ck, the Saint of killers is one badass mofo grin grin
Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by shogsman(m): 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2019
Gmajor:

speak for yourself
I really enjoyed season 1 even though it was slow paced. I've watched the season premiere and it's quite interesting.

It was crap

(1) (2) (Reply)

Season 3 Premiere Of Marvel Agent Of S.h.i.e.l.d [download Link] / Indians And Nollywood / Why Has NTA Refused To Change The Theme Song For It's 9:00pm Network News??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.