Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Uncle Raped Me Four Times A Week For Years - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uncle Raped Me Four Times A Week For Years (1084 Views)

"Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady / Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years / He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uncle Raped Me Four Times A Week For Years by teniyi(m): 5:08am On Jul 11, 2016
http://punchng.com/uncle-raped-four-times-week-years/
A 14-year-old girl, Faith (pseudonym), from Delta State has said that when her uncle brought her to Lagos State three years ago, little did she know she would end up as his sex slave.

Faith said she was excited to follow her mother’s brother, Chigozie Bright, to Lagos in 2013 after she was assured of obtaining quality education in Lagos.

The victim, whose mother lives in Mali, added that the 27-year-old uncle, had sex with her four times in a week between 2013 and 2016, saying the police saved her randy uncle.

The minor, who claimed her uncle always threatened her to keep the act secret, said she summoned courage and confided in one of her schoolmates.

The friend was said to have advised her to report the case to the police at the Isokoko division which led to Bright’s arrest.

The victim told the police that Bright had initially sent her to work for a woman as a housemaid but later took her to Aguda, Surulere, to live with him.

She said, “My uncle brought me from Delta State in 2013 to live with him in Lagos and promised to give me quality education. He is my mother’s brother. My mother lives in Mali.

“I was 11 years old when he started having sex with me. He initially took me to a woman. He had an issue with the woman and I started living with him. He had sex with me four times in a week.

“He warned me not to tell anyone. But when I could no longer bear it, I told one of my friends in school and she advised me to report him to the police.”

Bright, in his statement to the police, confessed to the crime.

He, however, said he slept with his niece once in a week.

He said, “I was the one who brought her to Lagos. When she arrived in Lagos in September 2013, she stayed with me for a week and I took her to a woman because I was advised not to leave her alone at home.

“She had a misunderstanding with the woman and the woman said she did not want her again. Since then, she had been staying with me and we had sex every Saturday. But I ensured I did not ‘release’ into her private parts.”

The suspect was subsequently brought before an Apapa Magistrates’ Court on one count of rape by a police prosecutor, Francisca Job.

The charge read, “That you, Chigozie Bright, on April 9, 2016, on Akinola Street, Aguda, Surulere, Lagos State, in the Apapa Magisterial District, did defile a 14-year-old girl by inserting your penis in her private parts, thereby committing an offence punishable under Section 137 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2011.”

The defendant pleaded guilty to the charge before the presiding magistrate, Mrs. A.O. Adegbite.

The magistrate adjourned the case till July 11, 2016 (today) for fact and sentence.
Re: Uncle Raped Me Four Times A Week For Years by jamalnation(m): 5:23am On Jul 11, 2016
People heartless o
Re: Uncle Raped Me Four Times A Week For Years by NOC1(m): 5:24am On Jul 11, 2016
Some men are beast.
Re: Uncle Raped Me Four Times A Week For Years by tayebest(m): 5:43am On Jul 11, 2016
Uncle should be castrated! angry
Re: Uncle Raped Me Four Times A Week For Years by tayebest(m): 5:45am On Jul 11, 2016
NOC1:
Some men are beast.

...and some women are bitches? embarassed
Re: Uncle Raped Me Four Times A Week For Years by McPhilz8(m): 5:49am On Jul 11, 2016
So Uncle can't control himself against things that aren't right. Too bad. .
Re: Uncle Raped Me Four Times A Week For Years by AntiWailer: 5:59am On Jul 11, 2016
tayebest:

So what warranted Man vs Woman argument line ?

Must it be VS argument ?

PDP vs APC

ZOMBIES VS WAILERS .

Una get problem ooo.
Re: Uncle Raped Me Four Times A Week For Years by tayebest(m): 6:01am On Jul 11, 2016
AntiWailer:

So what warranted Man vs Woman argument line ?

Must it be VS argument ?

PDP vs APC

ZOMBIES VS WAILERS .

Una get problem ooo.

Why did you quote me?? angry
Re: Uncle Raped Me Four Times A Week For Years by AntiWailer: 6:03am On Jul 11, 2016
tayebest:

Why did you quote me?? angry

Why are u asking stupeed question ?

Do u av a premium account on Nairaland that must not be quoted ?
Re: Uncle Raped Me Four Times A Week For Years by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:07am On Jul 11, 2016
tayebest:

Is it a must you comment undecided
Re: Uncle Raped Me Four Times A Week For Years by ReabridCharles(m): 6:29am On Jul 11, 2016
It pricks me how he enjoys the act.

Comfortable cuddle and caress a girl of 11.

Kai! That guy get mind sha...

I believe he deflowered the girl too...

Kudos to ur many days in Kirikiri...
Re: Uncle Raped Me Four Times A Week For Years by jazinogold(m): 6:30am On Jul 11, 2016
Too bad...

Sometimes you don't need much of hard work, all you need is God's grace. I made this conclusion from the just concluded 2016 Euro competition, where France played hosts. An average Portugal team struggled through the group stages and progressed to the round of 16 as the"BEST LOSERS". That same Portugal team has gone on to lift the trophy last night even when the famous Cristiano Ronaldo was forced out due to an ankle injury. Andwho says you can't win because you have lost before? Tell him about the GOD of PORTUGAL. Even when people maim at you because you are finding it difficult to make it, just let them know of the GOD of PORTUGAL. When you have this great God all you do is win! win!! win!!! Congratulations to CR7 and TeamPortugal.
Have a wonderful week ahead
Re: Uncle Raped Me Four Times A Week For Years by Godfullsam(m): 7:49am On Jul 11, 2016
Shameless uncle.

I hope he gets adequate punishment for his crime.
Re: Uncle Raped Me Four Times A Week For Years by devilmaycry: 10:34am On Jul 11, 2016
Pishure of the culprit and the victim or. Ahdonbilivit

(1) (Reply)

Gallant Police Officer Chase And Arrest Suspected Robber(pics) / My Lecturer Raped Me, Female Student Crys Out. / Photos::: Pastor Humiliated After Being Caught Red-handed Bonking A Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.