Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Mercy Aigbe Shared Beautiful Photos Of Her Daughter As She Turns A Year Older - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Shared Beautiful Photos Of Her Daughter As She Turns A Year Older (696 Views)

Nollywood Actor,Sam Ajibola Stun In New Photos As He Turns A Year Older (photos) / Timi Dakolo Shared Beautiful Family Photo To Celebrate Father's Day / Juliet Ibrahim Shared Beautiful Photos From Glolafftafestibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe Shared Beautiful Photos Of Her Daughter As She Turns A Year Older by Blackberrybabes: 6:19am On Jul 11, 2016
Mercy Aigbe ha been gushing about her daughter for the past few days. Today is her birthday eventually and the joyful mother had this to say about the sexy teenager.
Wow!.....wat can I say? But to give God all the Glory, Honour and Adoration for his unending Grace and Faithfulness in my Life!
Happy Birthday to my first fruit, my jewel of inestimable value, my source of strength, the reason I am called BLESSED. ........my love, we have been tru a lot together but I give God all the glory for how far he, has shown himself strong in our lives!

Mummy loves u my princess, my Supermodel, my Ebony beauty. ...You will continue to be a source of Joy to me and a blessing to your generation IJN. Love u my baby@michelleio__

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/07/mercy-aigbe-shared-sexy-photos-of-her.html

lalasticlala

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shared Beautiful Photos Of Her Daughter As She Turns A Year Older by Blackberrybabes: 6:20am On Jul 11, 2016
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shared Beautiful Photos Of Her Daughter As She Turns A Year Older by ify2016: 6:20am On Jul 11, 2016
Blackberrybabes:

Mercy Aigbe ha been gushing about her daughter for the past few days. Today is her birthday eventually and the joyful mother had this to say about the sexy teenager.
Wow!.....wat can I say? But to give God all the Glory, Honour and Adoration for his unending Grace and Faithfulness in my Life!
Happy Birthday to my first fruit, my jewel of inestimable value, my source of strength, the reason I am called BLESSED. ........my love, we have been tru a lot together but I give God all the glory for how far he, has shown himself strong in our lives!

Mummy loves u my princess, my Supermodel, my Ebony beauty. ...You will continue to be a source of Joy to me and a blessing to your generation IJN. Love u my baby@michelleio__

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/07/mercy-aigbe-shared-sexy-photos-of-her.html

lalasticlala

This OP self, you stingy o. Na only you be OP and Na only you be FTC. I bow for you o.

On the other way, the girl looks so cute and lovely

Your mama born you well

Congrats girl!!!!!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shared Beautiful Photos Of Her Daughter As She Turns A Year Older by Sommyangel(f): 6:36am On Jul 11, 2016
pretty girl..happy birthday
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shared Beautiful Photos Of Her Daughter As She Turns A Year Older by Godfullsam(m): 6:41am On Jul 11, 2016
Like mother like daughter.

She looks take-away..
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shared Beautiful Photos Of Her Daughter As She Turns A Year Older by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 11, 2016
beautiful
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shared Beautiful Photos Of Her Daughter As She Turns A Year Older by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 11, 2016
dis one go sweet to f**k ooo

(1) (Reply)

Can Olamide Be Called A Legend And What Your Favourite Track From His Albums / . / How Do You See This Photo Of Iggy Azalea Flaunting Her Asset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.