Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,013 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married (46290 Views)

Speed Darlington Body Shames Bobrisky (photo) / D'banj Blasts A Follower Who Advised Him To Quit Music / Timaya Corrects Fan Who Advised Him To Show Off His Wife (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 11, 2016
Him don dash the lady low self esteem.
Kai

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by tuna4servi(m): 9:17am On Jul 11, 2016
Correct answer at d rite time grin

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by rahman3853(m): 9:17am On Jul 11, 2016
What a reply...lol

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by basingstoke: 9:18am On Jul 11, 2016
kiddoiLL:
#slaps the aboki okada man# u wan carry me pass here ni, oga stop ma cum down
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by carammel(f): 9:18am On Jul 11, 2016
Uncle Jim,goan marry, stop doing fine boy around town.
Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by Uyi168: 9:19am On Jul 11, 2016
A typical nigerian centres his/her life around marriage...

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 11, 2016
Maxineng:
Why is he pained tho? If his life is so perfect and busy he won't have time to be answering fans.

Show me who's got a perfect life.

It's very befitting to occasionally call the bluff of some very condescending so called fans.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by Coldfeets: 9:22am On Jul 11, 2016
ify2016:
As eh!!!!

Give and take action.

Na anybody business when person wan marry. I never hear say marriage na compulsory thing o

Marriage na bondage if you never know!!!

You can always know when it's a woman talking!!!

Ha ha ha

Baby sorry o, marriage is not a must.

Let's just say it is a type of bondage that most girls seek

HA HA HA AHA AHAAAA
Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by honsule(m): 9:22am On Jul 11, 2016
izzy4shizzy:
Lol...the guy no just get big eyes, him get bad mouth too

lol cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by jollyjdaark: 9:24am On Jul 11, 2016
Lol...Some people get time...I don't know if they don't reason strate...
Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:25am On Jul 11, 2016
he is not matured enough...he should understand that there's a price for been a celeb... like mi I joined twitter just to promote my act.. but some of This comment they nearly broke my heart;but trying to be matured I never spoke my part..he should grow up
Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by kingthreat(m): 9:26am On Jul 11, 2016
I wonder whats wrong with our society. Any small thing, go and marry. When marriage issues arise, will they solve it for you?

4 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by jegz25(m): 9:29am On Jul 11, 2016
kiddoiLL:
#slaps the aboki okada man# u wan carry me pass here ni, oga stop ma cum down
4 ur mind u can slap an Hausa man nd go free

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by Wokeyim(f): 9:43am On Jul 11, 2016
Good reply from Jim. People just cant mind their business(es). The same people mocking Tiwa Savage for leaving her marriage are the same people pressurizing Caroline Danjuma to leave her's. Wack world we live in...

4 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by martineverest(m): 9:43am On Jul 11, 2016
same reason y diz ladies jump into wrong marriages:'i must marry'

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by Kobicove(m): 9:45am On Jul 11, 2016
yekparikpa:
From the post it's clear that the fan actually meant no harm...I think she was just trying to tease Jim. Jim take a chill.

The fan meant no harm?

How is it any of her business whether or not he is married?

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by Innomach(m): 9:46am On Jul 11, 2016
JOOHEL:
its my birthday. Come celebrate with me with likes, as you do dat may God's blessings follow you. Your blessings is on the way, and may you sour higher than your imagination. and Grant us our heart desires in Jesus name Oya just click like for me
What do you intend to do with the likes?
Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by kiddoiLL(m): 9:51am On Jul 11, 2016
jegz25:
4 ur mind u can slap an Hausa man nd go free
lol...i go look face fess na..if na jjc ah go slap am
Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by Bmedels26(f): 9:53am On Jul 11, 2016
Generator Power Booster Plus David -07065804088

Product Details

This Generator Power Booster is designed to power Fridge/Freezers ONLY

Enables you power your fridge with SMALL GENERATORS

Boost the output power from your small generators, from 500 WATTS ( I pass my neighbor) and above

It is highly efficient and harmless to your generator

Uses generator power rating: 500 watts powers table top fridge, 1kva powers mini fridge, 2.5kva powers big fridge/ Freezer ( see below)

It will allow you to plug your Fridge/Freezers to output of your generating plant without damage to your generator coil.
Has no contact with your generator and therefore does not harm the Coil
No damage to generator.

Gone are the days when you wait for Nepa and PHCN before
you use your Fridge/Freezers. You can use it with small and big generator plants

Importance of booster.
1. Easy to apply
2. Have no negative effect on your generator sets.
3. Does not stop you from using other loads like bulbs, cd, TV sets etc.
4. Does not increase fuel consumptions.
5. Very cheap and affordable.

See the chart for Proper Rating of GENERATOR to be used.

· Freezer power rating means :the WATTS of your fridge/freezer

· Generator Power means: the type of GENERATOR AND WATT

FREEZER POWER RATING

GENERATOR POWER

70 WATTS Table Top Fridge

500WATTS ( I pass my neighbor generator)

70-150 WATTS. Mini fridge

1000WATT (1KVA) GENERATOR

70,-250 WATTS BIG FRIDGE, FREEZER

2,500 WATTS (2.5KVA) GENERATOR

How to use it with fridge/freezer

· Turn your Fridge/Freezer temperature control to maximum freezing point.

· Turn on your freezer first before other gadgets/appliance

· Ensure your generator is running smoothly

· If your Gen is small e.g I pass my neigbour adjust the choke to ensure the Gen is running smoothly

· If your Gen is humming (it is not running smoothly) you should adjust your choke to obtain smooth running. This is important for efficiency in performance

· Use Your Booster with specified Gen/Freezer.

· Please donot use this device for IRON, AIR CONDITION OR WATER PUMP

Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by Gkemz: 9:59am On Jul 11, 2016
Most controversial actor always rude.
Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by Kaycee7(m): 10:00am On Jul 11, 2016
gozmok1:
JIM IYKE WINS CHOOSE YOUR DESTINY
Switch off that Mortal Kombat and go to school. It's Monday
Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by cent157: 10:09am On Jul 11, 2016
lol, i bet dats gonna hurt
Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by sukkot: 10:10am On Jul 11, 2016
somebody place that woman on suicide watch because he yaf kee her

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by MrTour: 10:18am On Jul 11, 2016
All this orientation "go and marry go and marry", as if all your problems will be solved when you marry.

Its just a typical black man mentality, someone who isn't doing well in business is advised "go and marry", someone who is managing himself in a one bed flat "go and marry", how does that solve his desire of moving to a two bed flat undecided

This is in essence creating a new problem, maybe if the person was marrying a Billionaire's daughter that will be a different case.

5 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:19am On Jul 11, 2016
Africans celeb always feeling high like high tension..... I tire oooo abeg make I park ooooo.... no need trolling any celeb none can pay my bills...
Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:20am On Jul 11, 2016
And Mayb d girl is one of those 9ja nollywood watching machine crushing over him...chai

Jim Iyke apologise as this don take style trend.
Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by taemilola(f): 10:41am On Jul 11, 2016
Nice shot
Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by HaneefahRN(f): 10:47am On Jul 11, 2016
That was too harsh
Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by mrwonlasewonie: 10:52am On Jul 11, 2016
She totally deserved it.that's what you get for being an online bully tongue
Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by Kobicove(m): 10:54am On Jul 11, 2016
HaneefahRN:
That was too harsh

She deserved it!

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by mrwonlasewonie: 10:55am On Jul 11, 2016
HaneefahRN:
That was too harsh
no she totally deserved it.who asked her for advice And what is her buisness with his marital life.Nigerians and always throwing marriage shades

Good for her tongue

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 11, 2016
jim has always been a rude fellow, I wonder why he still has followers?,once a jerk always a jerk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Chidokeyz: Could He Be Chioma’s Brother Davido Featured On His Song? / #TheExperience13: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Akpororo Slam Him During Performance / COVID-19: Ghana Deports Bella Shmurda For Attacking Doctor Who Announced Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.