Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now (38873 Views)

ABSU Graduate Helps Carpenter Who Helped Him In School 20 Years Ago (Photos) / Top 15 Things We Used To Do In 80's/90's We Do No More / Ahmed Borodo: A Pilot Who Transports Money For Minister's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now by ChangeIsCostant: 7:50am On Jul 11, 2016
See Why You Should Never Look Down On People Because Of Their Present Condition

This true life story is a lesson that we should treat others with respect and not by the present condition because none is permanent. Kenyan-born maverick businessman -Steve Mbogo shared his encounter his former school friend who used to borrow from the so-called rich kids back in the days. The man was the pilot of the plane he boarded. Read below;

Yesterday as I was traveling, I met a friend who used to borrow school shirts from the "rich kids" when we were in lower primary school. He once said in class that "problems have no roots". As of now he was the pilot of the plane I did board.

This reminded me that,

"Never look down on anyone because of their present situation.

Sometimes the people you look down on today will be the ones you look up to tomorrow.

When things are fine with you, don't treat others like they are insignificant.

A person who is down today can climb up triumphantly over adversities tomorrow.

No one can predict the future... only God knows what tomorrow holds."

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/see-why-you-should-never-look-down-on.html

49 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now by PrettyCrystal: 7:51am On Jul 11, 2016
the future is bright

5 Likes

Re: Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now by madridguy(m): 7:51am On Jul 11, 2016
No condition is permanent.

No one knows tomorrow.

I believe one day I will be address as a Senator.

So help me God. Ameen

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now by ify2016: 7:51am On Jul 11, 2016
Tell the pride.

No one knows tomorrow

Always be nice.

3 Likes

Re: Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now by benedictnsi(m): 7:53am On Jul 11, 2016
But what if the person is naturaly short Should I still look up to him

Overlooking tins grin.... #naYOKEooo

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now by femolacqua(m): 7:53am On Jul 11, 2016
A real fact.

1 Like

Re: Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now by SeverusSnape(m): 7:53am On Jul 11, 2016
Nice one.
Re: Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now by dainformant(m): 7:55am On Jul 11, 2016
TRUE TALK
Re: Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now by dainformant(m): 7:56am On Jul 11, 2016
if people can look up to Lionel Messi despite his height, u can too ... LOL
benedictnsi:
But what us the person is natural short Should I still look up to him

Overlooking tins grin

17 Likes

Re: Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now by Jay542(m): 8:01am On Jul 11, 2016
Word** change is always constant
Re: Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now by Zambux(f): 8:18am On Jul 11, 2016
I love that quote 'problems have no root'

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now by Kakamorufu(m): 9:01am On Jul 11, 2016
i am always willing to help anybody i meet that needs it, cos u never knw where u gon meet in the future. Its a small world we live in. Forget d kilometers

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 11, 2016
Cool.

It's motivational and inspiring.

Just like the posts in my signature
Re: Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now by veekid(m): 11:38am On Jul 11, 2016
Uhmmmm
Re: Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now by dogstyle007(m): 11:38am On Jul 11, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now by bokohaman: 11:39am On Jul 11, 2016
In Patoranking's voice....Nobody wey no fit make am o!

8 Likes

Re: Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now by visijo(m): 11:40am On Jul 11, 2016
fada fada ehn
Re: Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now by hardah: 11:40am On Jul 11, 2016
ok
Re: Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now by robosky02(m): 11:41am On Jul 11, 2016
ok

ti o mo ọla
Re: Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now by nathskib(f): 11:41am On Jul 11, 2016
True talk
Re: Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now by dapsonjegz(m): 11:41am On Jul 11, 2016
yeah,problems have no root but also note dat d elevator to success is out of service Buh d stair is always available..meaning nothing good comes easy in life...soar high & work tirelessly 2 be a successor.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now by Jewelnutch: 11:41am On Jul 11, 2016
ify2016:
Tell the pride.

No one knows tomorrow

Always be nice.
Proud*

Or, I didn't know Simba's around here somewhere?
Re: Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 11, 2016
HMMM
Re: Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now by phr33man(m): 11:43am On Jul 11, 2016
Portugal's victory in EURO 2016 is a recent and practical example

5 Likes

Re: Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now by gxxxxx: 11:45am On Jul 11, 2016
Dey won't still undertand, dat no condition is parmanent..Dey won't still undertand, dat no condition is parmanent..Dey won't still undertand, dat no condition is parmanent..
Re: Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now by leofab(f): 11:45am On Jul 11, 2016
What is he feeling like? He should remember how he started and know that some people are still like him.. He should try and change the world around him and not feeling like God himself..

Help as much people as you can help.. If not for his friends that helped him with uniforms maybe he won't have been in that cork--pit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now by omonla555: 11:46am On Jul 11, 2016
Great lessons to learn.

This type of wise write up was what stood Nairaland out in the old good days. This forum is so politicised that, every second you find irrelevant tribal outburst in every topic on Nairaland.

I pray that we will come together and reason as one in Nigeria irrespective of our tribes or nations. God bless Arewa, Biafra, Niger Delta and the rest.

11 Likes

Re: Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now by petomas(m): 11:46am On Jul 11, 2016
That's why one of my favorite quote is "Never you look down on anyone because the first can still become the last and vise-versa.
Remember tomorrow is still pregnant and unpredictable"

1 Like

Re: Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now by SweetieConstie(f): 11:47am On Jul 11, 2016
So true! smiley
Re: Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now by Young03(m): 11:47am On Jul 11, 2016
TEAR DROPS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To / Nigerian Man With 58 Wives, 300 Children, Wants More Kids / Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.