Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Smart Ways Of Making BIG MONEY As An Estate Consultant With Little Or No Capital - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Smart Ways Of Making BIG MONEY As An Estate Consultant With Little Or No Capital (473 Views)

An Estate For Sale In Port-harcourt, Rivers State, C Of O Available / The Difference Between A Real Estate Consultant And Agent / 3 Smart Ways Of Making Big Money Buying And Selling Land & Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smart Ways Of Making BIG MONEY As An Estate Consultant With Little Or No Capital by larrysng(m): 7:54am On Jul 11, 2016
Would you Like to Discover Smart & Ingenious Ways of Making BIG MONEY as a Real Estate Consultant With Little or No Start-up Capital?

Do You Know That You Can be Making as Much as N300,000 or More Every Single Week as a Real Estate Consultant?
If you don’t, I’ll advise you to leave whatever you’re doing, shut out every forms of distraction, draw a sit, focus your eyes to your phone or computer screen and sacrifice a few minutes as what you’re about to learn the secret most Nigerians will never know about making money in real estate business with little or no money at all.

This secret is so dead simple that my toothless Gramma has been making cool cash with it....!

Are you still of the opinion that without money someone cannot make cool cash from real estate business?
Or maybe you thought Real Estate Business is not for you because your take home can’t even take you home let alone leave you with any investable sum.

I’m glad to tell you that you’re absolutely wrong. Reason is that Real Estate consultancy business has offer small guys who can’t afford to invest heavily in real estate investment a way to also make money in land and property deals. Unlike what you think, you don’t need money to make money in real estate – you only need knowledge and a burning desire to succeed.

Ask me how?

The truth is, every estate owner is looking for customers. They are constantly in search of people who will buy more plots from them and they will gladly deal with anyone who is ready to send them the customers.

Using this method, you can easily make huge profits per month starting out as a consultant. All you need to do is to look for Individuals, Corporate organizations, Cooperatives society etc who are ready to invest in land and property; links them up to a reputable real estate owner while in returns get paid certain percentage commission by the estate owner if the deal were successful!

One good thing about land and property is the fact that it is an area where everyone is interested in and anyone who you tell will be interested in getting one (nobody wants to be a chief tenant for life you know?) which means you’ll get hundreds and hundreds of prospect a day.
All you need to do is to package a wonderful proposal, go out there to get your customers in a real ‘estate consultant style’.
You still don’t believe me right?

In order to satisfy your doubt, make plans to read our free exclusive Seminar (BOT) for ordinary people like you who desire to part ways with poverty to secure your future with that of your generation to come by Learning the secret of making Big Bulk as a Real Estate Consultant.

In this exclusive serminar, you’ll learn powerful information like:
=> Over 5 Real Estate firms ready to work with you for FREE with juicy offers!
=> How to make money in real estate consultancy business starting with nothing.
=> How to get started, motivated and stay motivated in this business.
=> How to source for ready-to-buy clients using Digital Media Tools
=> Case studies of success stories of people that are making killer profits from this business.
=> How to broker deals with omoniles for your own real estate firm start up.
=> Opportunity to work with team of professionals that will make you succeeds in this business.
And many more..............!

Are you still in doubt?

That’s normal but I wouldn’t want you to miss out of this opportunity just because some event you’ve attended in the past didn’t live up to your expectations

Instead take up this Business Opportunity Training (BOT) and see for yourself if this programme is not worth your time.
I have a banker’s friend who resigns from his banking work that earns him over N200K/ month for real estate consultant and ever since he has never regretted making such decision.

You want to know what he earns presently as a consultant! I will tell you.

My friend earns nothing less than N1Million every single month as a real estate consultant.
Equipped with the right information, your willingness to work and the ability to follow simple instructions, you too can join the leagues of millionaires springing up every day as a result of being a real estate consultant.

Do you know that even in this recession period, people still buys land? Offcourse they won’t tell you.
Just last week as I was about to settle for dinner I got a credit alert of N450,000 from my bank in respect of land sales in one of the estates I’m promoting in Ibeju Lekki. As soon as I saw the inflow I lost appetite instantly!

The sweet thing is that I was not the consultant that sold the lands rather the inflow was commission earned from one of the consultant I referred into the business, he actually sold 5 plots of land.

BOT Date: 16th July 2016
Time: 9: AM
Venue: Chat with me on Whatsapp to get full Details (08060759304)

NOTE: If you’ll not be attending the BOT, you can also send your Whatsapp number to the phone number above to get our training materials (FREE EBOOK & FREE REGISTRATION FORMS).

The ball is in your court right now.Take advantage of this free BOT now and starts smiling to the bank.
To get the full download on how this thing works, send your whatsapp number to 08060759304.

(1) (Reply)

Properties With Mortgage Facilities Available For Sale In Lagos / UPTOWN COURT Estate, There Is No Better Way To Invest Into The Future. / Have You Seen The Most Expensive House On Earth Thats Worth More Than $1billion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.