Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

See How You Can Expand Your Phone In-built Internal Storage . Very Easy!! - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See How You Can Expand Your Phone In-built Internal Storage . Very Easy!! (523 Views)

Frank Darko, Ghanaian Inventor Who Built Bicycle That Rides On Water Launches / Kelvin Doe, Sierra Leonean Who Built His Own Radio Station At The Age Of 13 / Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How You Can Expand Your Phone In-built Internal Storage . Very Easy!! by Tremendouswap(m): 7:57am On Jul 11, 2016
Heys i just published a tutorial on how you can expand your phone's internal storage memory by converting your SD CARD into phone storage. READ MY TUTORIAL HERE
http://www.galaxywap.com/2016/07/how-to-extend-your-internal-storage-on.html

MEANWHILE READ THIS

I've been receiving this common complaint from Android 6.0 Marshmallow users saying they always get this report that there is an insufficient / low storage space for installing applications, meanwhile having much unused space on their SD card. Are you one of these having this downloading report? If yes, then follow me, i will give you a brief step to make you know how to easily convert those free Gigabytes space found on your external SanDisk card to Internal Storage. You are doing this because, spaces found on internal storage (phone memory) is what can be used to download apps most especially when it is being downloaded fro Google play, and each phone has a specific built in Gigabytes space for downloading and installing apps on Google play and when that space is exceeded, that's when you begin to get that error response.

How can I convert my SD card as Internal Storage on my Android Marshmallow phone?

1. Switch off the phone, insert the SD card you wish to use as internal storage then boot up the phone. You should get a notification that a new SD card has been detected; double tap the notification

2. Tick Use as internal storage and tap Next

3. Tap Erase & format. Before doing this, ensure all relevants files and docs are backed up and then you proceed.

Read how you can use your Android as your computer keyboard and mouse

4. Wait while the SD card gets formatted

5. Tick Move now or Move later, it depends on you, i mean when you wish to move media files from the internal storage to the newly prepared SD card then tap Next

6. Tap Done

Now this is it!! You won't get such respons any longer as you now have a massive space that can suit your downloads.
Always visit www.galaxywap.com and i bet you’re gonna love staying with us.

Drop your whatsapp numbers so i can add you to our group and get our information right on your smartphone without delay.

Source: http://www.galaxywap.com/2016/07/how-to-extend-your-internal-storage-on.html
Re: See How You Can Expand Your Phone In-built Internal Storage . Very Easy!! by vikzdawiz: 8:03am On Jul 11, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Techno Camon C9 Phone – Features And Importance / Warning! This 5-second Video Will Crash Your Iphone / How To Delete All Data On Iphone 7 Permanently?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.