Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,502 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Man's Private Part Chopped Off In A Market(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man's Private Part Chopped Off In A Market(photos) (1174 Views)

Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend / Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS / Man's Manhood Chopped Off For Taking Another Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man's Private Part Chopped Off In A Market(photos) by annnikky(f): 8:15am On Jul 11, 2016
A man is currently undergoing one of the worst agonies
of life after his private part was cut off in a market

According to reports, a man who looks to be in his 30s
was seen weeping profusely, with blood pouring down
his legs.
The man was in so much agony as his private
part had been severed off by an unknown person.
The incident reportedly occurred on Tuesday, July 5, at
the Dupont Road market along the main motor road,
Monrovia, Liberia.

According to eyewitnesses who claimed to have seen
him run onto a moving taxi, the man was screaming
“my pen*s, my pen*s’, which attracted a teeming crowd
of onlookers.

One of the eyewitnesses who identified himself as 18-
year-old Prince Railey, said: “The man came with heavy
running and bumped into the taxi. I heard him saying let car kill me one time.”

Another eyewitness who identified himself as James
Mulbah, said the man could neither explain what just
happened to him, nor understand what he did that
resulted in someone chopping off his private part.
Here’s what he said:

“The man fell right before the taxi, we were shocked. Later on, we discovered that too much blood was leaking from his trouser, and when he opened his trouser, we saw that his penis was cut. When we asked him to explain what happened to him, all he could say was: “It is hard to talk my people” . He left crying in severe pains until an ambulance came and took him away.”

According to another eyewitness Foday Subah, the man
may have been caught with someone’s woman. Here’s
what he said:

“The man might have been caught in a “jolly-jolly sexual
safari” with somebody’s woman. That could be the reason why such an evil thing was done to him. It is just hard to determine the actual cause of the incident, as the victim himself did not say anything.”

Jackson Perry, an old man who was nearby, also
shared the same sentiment with Subah, here’s what he
said:

“For me, this man must be a thief. Probably, he had gone to steal from someone and he was caught in the process and the person treated him in such a ghastly manner.” Others also believed the man may have attempted rape or deceived a woman, who chose to exact her revenge in such manner.

According to the reporters, the piece of the cut private
part was seen in a nearby drainage where it had been
thrown into by the man’s assailant. The ambulance
attendants obviously did not remove the part from the
drainage, as the appendage could be seen there four
days later.

The victim was reportedly taken to the John.F.Kennedy
medical center in Sinkor, Monrovia, for treatment.

Hmmm…What do you think?

http://www.naij.com/11/07/2016/Man's-private-part-chopped-off-in-a-market/
Re: Man's Private Part Chopped Off In A Market(photos) by benedictnsi(m): 8:16am On Jul 11, 2016
Weh d pinshure na....
Re: Man's Private Part Chopped Off In A Market(photos) by annnikky(f): 8:20am On Jul 11, 2016
Photo

Re: Man's Private Part Chopped Off In A Market(photos) by general111(m): 8:27am On Jul 11, 2016
Na was oh
Re: Man's Private Part Chopped Off In A Market(photos) by flexyfit(f): 8:35am On Jul 11, 2016
wow...and he is still alive....ehya...sorry...no more kitten for him....but what could have led someone to do this..what did he do...#not asking anyone#
Re: Man's Private Part Chopped Off In A Market(photos) by devilmaycry: 9:44am On Jul 11, 2016
flexyfit:
wow...and he is still alive....ehya...sorry...no more kitten for him....but what could have led someone to do this..what did he do...#not asking anyone#
lol...I pity him too ...seriously ...no more kitty ...
Re: Man's Private Part Chopped Off In A Market(photos) by annnikky(f): 10:17am On Jul 11, 2016
devilmaycry:
lol...I pity him too ...seriously ...no more kitty ...
Maybe he'll use his eyes n not his joystick... cheesy
Re: Man's Private Part Chopped Off In A Market(photos) by devilmaycry: 10:36am On Jul 11, 2016
annnikky:

Maybe he'll use his eyes n not his joystick... cheesy
u are forgetting the "fingers" ooo....Lol
Re: Man's Private Part Chopped Off In A Market(photos) by annnikky(f): 10:39am On Jul 11, 2016
devilmaycry:
u are forgetting the "fingers" ooo....Lol
He'll not be satisfy with that u know grin
Re: Man's Private Part Chopped Off In A Market(photos) by devilmaycry: 10:42am On Jul 11, 2016
annnikky:

He'll not be satisfy with that u know grin
tru...that guy should jst join the seminary...#simple
Re: Man's Private Part Chopped Off In A Market(photos) by annnikky(f): 10:44am On Jul 11, 2016
devilmaycry:
tru...that guy should jst join the seminary...#simple
Things happening in there will still make him jealous.. Lol
Re: Man's Private Part Chopped Off In A Market(photos) by devilmaycry: 10:53am On Jul 11, 2016
annnikky:

Things happening in there will still make him jealous.. Lol
heheh... Aunty oya cum xplain ...things like ?
Re: Man's Private Part Chopped Off In A Market(photos) by annnikky(f): 11:27am On Jul 11, 2016
devilmaycry:
heheh... Aunty oya cum xplain ...things like ?
Hmmmm... No be 4 my mouth u go hearam grin
Re: Man's Private Part Chopped Off In A Market(photos) by devilmaycry: 11:38am On Jul 11, 2016
annnikky:
Hmmmm... No be 4 my mouth u go hearam grin
lol...fear fear ooo
Re: Man's Private Part Chopped Off In A Market(photos) by annnikky(f): 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2016
devilmaycry:
lol...fear fear ooo
Hmmmmmm shocked

(1) (Reply)

Unclad Man Comes To Play Bet9ja 39 Million And He Won The Ticket / BUSTED! Naija Big Girl Who Use Charm On Men Caught In Whatsapp Chat (see Proves) / Man Allegedly Turns To Motorcycle In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.