Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,057 members, 7,953,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:11 PM

I Finally Secured A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Finally Secured A Job (17869 Views)

I Finally Landed On That Great Job / Thanks Nairaland : I Finally Got A Job / I Just Secured A Very Lucrative Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Secured A Job by Goldie88(f): 1:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
seguno2:

Congrats on your new job.
It would be nice and useful to describe how you got it and what the job entails without giving unnecessary, privileged information.
Moreover, are your parents that old to need your financial support since our government does not have reliable pension scheme?
What about your siblings? Are they invalids, disabled, handicapped or something like that to make you slave for their own enjoyment?

Nigerians and bad belle... you can come to my house to see for yourself or simply ask Google those questions....

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Secured A Job by Goldie88(f): 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
Originalsly:
Is the OP a guy?...I can see why you be searching and not seeing. @topic... Congrats Op.... nice that you remember to come back here and post! Do make the best of this opportunity!

Na person no person but I will do my best, I am not a guy oooo
Re: I Finally Secured A Job by habayommy: 1:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
Congratulobia cheesy. I'm happy for you. Mine is coming and I'm going to share my testimony soon in JESUS name.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Secured A Job by Mekyno(m): 1:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
Goldie88:
resumption time is 11am....what can I say.... My parents and siblings go enjoy me die atleast before I start having other responsibilities to cater for... God bless you
No naah, na me wey be ur emergency bf.....erh, husband i mean, go enjoy pass sef....lol.
Congrats dear. God works in miraclous ways, reain in Him.
Re: I Finally Secured A Job by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
Goldie88:
thanks a lot, but how come I have a lot of requests on my bbm.... haba I never resume ooo
Re: I Finally Secured A Job by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
Goldie88:
thanks a lot, but how come I have a lot of requests on my bbm.... haba I never resume ooo

-your thread was moved to front page
-over 8000+ views on your thread
-You are a female (a a pretty one at that)
-Your pin is on your profile
-expect the worst of the worst to add you,
Re: I Finally Secured A Job by joey150(m): 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
For naija ehn..

When connection help u, u go forget say na corruption too...

I keep telling people get your connect right.

Anyway congrats on your vip job.. 11am wow..

When una come dey close? 11pm?
Re: I Finally Secured A Job by Goldie88(f): 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

-your thread was moved to front page -over 8000+ views on your thread -You are a female (a a pretty one at that) -Your pin is on your profile -expect the worst of the worst to add you,

as Innnnmnn
Re: I Finally Secured A Job by lustra89(m): 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
Congratulations sis, please I will appreciate if u help me also, am seriously looking for a job..... Thanks
Re: I Finally Secured A Job by kapai(m): 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2016
Congrats..!
Re: I Finally Secured A Job by baum1: 3:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
Goldie88:
Good morning my good people of nairaland
I finally got a job.... see if you are a guest on nairaland pls just try and register cos nairaland forum is a blessing in disguise...., I have been a guest for years and I decided to register like some months back...... all the information I gathered here really helped me in my job hunt
Nairaland taught me to move from my comfort zone and meet new people.... well, I met new people and those people (girls) you would never know they have connections oo as in young girls between 25-30, working in global organizations, controlling big things and even responsible for themselves...
I am finally employed and the pay is nice and the resumption time is 11am....what can I say.... My parents and siblings go enjoy me die atleast before I start having other responsibilities to cater for... God bless you

Congrats bro!
Re: I Finally Secured A Job by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
Goldie88:
I finally got a job.... see if you are a guest on nairaland pls just try and register cos nairaland forum is a blessing in disguise...., I have been a guest for years and I decided to register like some months back...... all the information I gathered here really helped me in my job hunt
Nairaland taught me to move from my comfort zone and meet new people.... well, I met new people and those people (girls) you would never know they have connections oo as in young girls between 25-30, working in global organizations, controlling big things and even responsible for themselves...
I am finally employed and the pay is nice and the resumption time is 11am....what can I say.... My parents and siblings go enjoy me die atleast before I start having other responsibilities to cater for... God bless you

Congratulations.

Welcome to the world of waiting for end of month alert.
Re: I Finally Secured A Job by femi4: 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
Goldie88:
Closing time nko? I might change job soon
Re: I Finally Secured A Job by femi4: 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
Goldie88:

as Innnnmnn
numerous invites....I just sent mine grin
Re: I Finally Secured A Job by Pyeratedraymond(m): 4:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
Congrat dear,may God answer my prayers too.
Re: I Finally Secured A Job by Raphafire101: 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
Abeg if vacancies still dey no hesitate to hint us... congratulations
Re: I Finally Secured A Job by Blessynkim: 4:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
Please I'm in need of a job too..... From Benin city..... Blessyn kim kiss
Re: I Finally Secured A Job by Austeenite(m): 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
Congrats...
Re: I Finally Secured A Job by Nickymezor(f): 5:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
Congratz
Re: I Finally Secured A Job by martinz23(m): 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
may God move you from height to heights ijn
Re: I Finally Secured A Job by Chicent(m): 6:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
Goldie88:

Also do well to extend the hand of fellowship. Congrats
Re: I Finally Secured A Job by Sparkles003(f): 7:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
Goldie88:
Congratulations. Just as I have read your breakthrough story.you shall also read my miracle story
Amen
Re: I Finally Secured A Job by osenidvdg(m): 9:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
Can somebody help me I need job as a chartered accountant 07067141235
Re: I Finally Secured A Job by Ashmark(m): 9:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
lollmaolol:

Office work grin

Lollipop or what's your name. Face your work o. Is that the time you resume your own work.

Uche o ni shey.
Re: I Finally Secured A Job by lollmaolol(m): 9:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
Ashmark:

Lollipop or what's your name. Face your work o. Is that the time you resume your own work.

Uche o ni shey.

I Am Lola ...nice meeting u lollipop
Re: I Finally Secured A Job by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
Goldie88:

Nigerians and bad belle... you can come to my house to see for yourself or simply ask Google those questions....
Nice reply
Re: I Finally Secured A Job by Goldie88(f): 11:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
habayommy:
Congratulobia cheesy. I'm happy for you. Mine is coming and I'm going to share my testimony soon in JESUS name.

thanks dear
amen you will

1 Like

Re: I Finally Secured A Job by Goldie88(f): 11:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
Ashmark:

Uche o ni shey.

lols
Re: I Finally Secured A Job by Goldie88(f): 11:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
Sparkles003:

Congratulations. Just as I have read your breakthrough story.you shall also read my miracle story
Amen

amen we will be here to congratulate you too
Re: I Finally Secured A Job by Goldie88(f): 11:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
martinz23:
may God move you from height to heights ijn

amen
thanks dear
Re: I Finally Secured A Job by Goldie88(f): 11:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
Sparkles003:

Amen

amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Is Salary Of Graduate New Entrant At NPA / Making Your 8 Seconds Count Through Your CV / Immigration Recruits 500 Despite Embargo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.