Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

"I Always Dream To Win This Title"- Ronaldo Shows Off His Euro 2016 Trophy - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "I Always Dream To Win This Title"- Ronaldo Shows Off His Euro 2016 Trophy (948 Views)

PICTURES: England And Russia Fans Clashed In France (euro 2016), Turns Bloody. / Euro 2016 Fixtures - Naija Time / Free To Air Station Showing Euro 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Always Dream To Win This Title"- Ronaldo Shows Off His Euro 2016 Trophy by 9jacodedgist(m): 9:36am On Jul 11, 2016
Portugal's success at the Euro 2016 tournament is enough for everyone to always believe that it is not how far but how well!

Portugal, who came into this tournament as Minors in the sight of star-studded teams like Spain, Germany, Belgium, Croatia, Italy, England, France, just to mention a few, eventually claim the trophy despite scaling through the group stage as a third-placed team.

After playing draw in all their group matches, consequently, they had to face a huge task of playing Croatia, who were the first placed team from another group and they shocked everyone after displacing them and danced into the Quarter Final only for them to also shock the world by defeating Poland on penalties after they had played out 1-1 after extra time. Surprisingly, Portugal had their highest win of the tournament after defeating Wales 2-0 before they eventually destroyed the Hosts, France in the final yesterday during extra time.

Meanwhile, Ronaldo, who was captioned heavily crying yesterday after Payet handed him a send-off knock on his knee, had written before the match saying "France favourites but Portugal will win" and his sadness soon turned to happiness after his teammates held onto their own and luckily snatched the winning goal for him during first half of extra time.

Ronaldo poses with the trophy and then wrote:

"I always dream to win this title"

Besides, I believe it is convincing enough to hand him his 4th ballon d'Or Award with these feats he has achieved this year ( UEFA Champions League and Euro Trophy).

Congratulations Cristiano Ronaldo and his Real Madrid fans!!!

Source: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/07/i-always-dream-to-win-this-title.html
cc: lalasticlala, honeric01, semid4lyfe

Re: "I Always Dream To Win This Title"- Ronaldo Shows Off His Euro 2016 Trophy by 9jacodedgist(m): 9:37am On Jul 11, 2016
wink
Re: "I Always Dream To Win This Title"- Ronaldo Shows Off His Euro 2016 Trophy by Iamjoshkiz(m): 9:40am On Jul 11, 2016
Good for him
Re: "I Always Dream To Win This Title"- Ronaldo Shows Off His Euro 2016 Trophy by tempem: 9:41am On Jul 11, 2016
My man! Never disappoints.
Re: "I Always Dream To Win This Title"- Ronaldo Shows Off His Euro 2016 Trophy by Temidayo9(m): 9:41am On Jul 11, 2016
Success is good grin grin grin
Re: "I Always Dream To Win This Title"- Ronaldo Shows Off His Euro 2016 Trophy by osesology(m): 10:08am On Jul 11, 2016
Like a colleague of mine said this morning ``the god of soccer was with Portugal'', because due to their poor start at the group stages, no football analyst could've been able to predict that Portugal will win this tournament. This goes, a long way, to show that you should never write anybody off because of their poor beginnings, cos along the way ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!
Congrats to CR7, balon d'or is waiting for you.

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona Signs Portugal Midfielder Andre Gomes / I Didn’t Know It Was Usain Bolt- Girl Who Released Viral Bedroom Pics / Win Big Now !!!bet9ja Betting Codes 2 For (22 Oct 2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.