Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,719 members, 7,855,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:54 PM

Anna Banner Flaunts Her Bikini Body In All-black Undies - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Banner Flaunts Her Bikini Body In All-black Undies (36395 Views)

Marvis Shares Her Bikini Picture, Ice Prince Reacts (photo) / Anna Banner Breaks Up With Flavour / Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anna Banner Flaunts Her Bikini Body In All-black Undies by woodboi(m): 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
StupidGoat:
undecided see what flavour wants to leave for chidinma?? Smh.. Some men and glaucoma.

If true! The lady is a liability, while Chidinma is an asset to him.

Spot the difference.

2 Likes

Re: Anna Banner Flaunts Her Bikini Body In All-black Undies by StupidGoat(m): 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
woodboi:

If true! The lady is a liability, while Chidinma is an asset to him.
Spot the difference.
how is she a liability?
Re: Anna Banner Flaunts Her Bikini Body In All-black Undies by frisky2good(m): 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
Chidinma wey be like secondary school girl. grin

StupidGoat:
undecided see what flavour wants to leave for chidinma?? Smh.. Some men and glaucoma.

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner Flaunts Her Bikini Body In All-black Undies by misspicy(f): 12:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
catlova2:
Used, Dumped and Searching Again. Nairaland singles, grab your copy now!!! grin grin grin
undecided

Re: Anna Banner Flaunts Her Bikini Body In All-black Undies by 21stcenturygirl(f): 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
rozayx5:
women and misplaced priorities, this undercover Akwa Ibomite who became miss bayelsa should better go back to school or start a business undecided undecided

Must u drag women into this??
Re: Anna Banner Flaunts Her Bikini Body In All-black Undies by XX01(f): 12:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
StupidGoat:

He is not dating Chidinma. They are friends and work buddies. cool
Re: Anna Banner Flaunts Her Bikini Body In All-black Undies by Pamelayoung: 12:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
Beach on a monday morning.... ok o weldone
Re: Anna Banner Flaunts Her Bikini Body In All-black Undies by fuckYouSeun(m): 12:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
if I f*ck this girl finish ehn... she go forget her papa name
Re: Anna Banner Flaunts Her Bikini Body In All-black Undies by girl4rmspace(f): 1:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
Dbiks:
Front page and this celebrity news.....

so? Arnt you tired of too much news about politics?

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner Flaunts Her Bikini Body In All-black Undies by girl4rmspace(f): 1:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
rozayx5:
women and misplaced priorities, this undercover Akwa Ibomite who became miss bayelsa should better go back to school or start a business undecided undecided

arnt you aware that having flavour's child means she gets taken care of by default? Even if she has no job?

So many girls do this, have kids for rich mean and bank on that. Its no news
Re: Anna Banner Flaunts Her Bikini Body In All-black Undies by girl4rmspace(f): 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
pretydiva:
Body wey flavor don rough handle undecided

is it any different from your girlfriend/wife being rough handled by other guys in the past? Does that make her look less sexy?

A food for thought

2 Likes

Re: Anna Banner Flaunts Her Bikini Body In All-black Undies by texmi2u(m): 2:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
Do beautiful girls have anything else to show than display their body?
Re: Anna Banner Flaunts Her Bikini Body In All-black Undies by Djpassion1010(m): 2:09pm On Jul 11, 2016
Flavour must regret this babe I swearrrrrrrr[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Anna Banner Flaunts Her Bikini Body In All-black Undies by Neroiam(m): 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
texmi2u:
Do beautiful girls have anything else to show than display their body?

Most of them are brainless
Re: Anna Banner Flaunts Her Bikini Body In All-black Undies by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
misspicy:

undecided
What

Are u a baby mama ni? undecided
Re: Anna Banner Flaunts Her Bikini Body In All-black Undies by BellaEzeala(f): 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
[b][/b]see d fine gal...epitome of beauty wey flavour dey do anyhow :-
Re: Anna Banner Flaunts Her Bikini Body In All-black Undies by Arijude(m): 2:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
pretydiva:
Lol but na who dey rough handle your own na?

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner Flaunts Her Bikini Body In All-black Undies by misspicy(f): 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
catlova2:
What

Are u a baby mama ni? undecided
Yes naw

you are the baby daddy
#bushrat tongue
Re: Anna Banner Flaunts Her Bikini Body In All-black Undies by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
misspicy:

Yes naw

you are the baby daddy

#bushrat tongue

shocked hw come i dunno abt this. Anyways u will b needing anna banner to tell u hw shes living with this tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Anna Banner Flaunts Her Bikini Body In All-black Undies by misspicy(f): 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
catlova2:

shocked hw come i dunno abt this. Anyways u will b needing anna banner to tell u hw shes living with this tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
And you will be needing flavour to tell how he is coping with it grin

BTW,baby needs pampers o tongue
Re: Anna Banner Flaunts Her Bikini Body In All-black Undies by FANE4Naija: 5:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
pretydiva:

While someone with no name rough handles yours?
Your comment looks spiced with jealousy
Re: Anna Banner Flaunts Her Bikini Body In All-black Undies by davidblue: 5:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
well she looks good, cant deny that - (For exciting new comedy videos, music videos & vlogs visit www.blenb.com)
Re: Anna Banner Flaunts Her Bikini Body In All-black Undies by Duru009(m): 6:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
Can u imagine dat dis girl is just an ordinary waec holder.....
And u r here snapin n pstin pics 4 us to clap 4 uuuuu.....
Re: Anna Banner Flaunts Her Bikini Body In All-black Undies by Duru009(m): 6:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
Can u imagine dat dis girl is just an ordinary waec holder.....
And u r here snapin n pstin pics 4 us to clap 4 uuuuu.....
Re: Anna Banner Flaunts Her Bikini Body In All-black Undies by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
Na wa ohh. The hustle is real.mehn cheesy

Woh..! Rich guys oya ooo... She everly available cheesy smmhhhh
Her brain is still tiny... She will still be used and dumped with another baby towing after the first one...
When will she ever learn.
.. embarassed
Re: Anna Banner Flaunts Her Bikini Body In All-black Undies by jideskip101: 10:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
THONZE:
FEEL THE MAMA.... SEE SHAPE NA.... IF THIS ONE WAN ROB YOU,,,NO NEED FOR ARGUEMENT,,JUST GIVE HER EVERYTHING.... grin grin ..... MEHN FLAVOUR GATS D EYES..... THE GUY NA GENERAL OVERSEER.... *IN FLAVOUR'S VOICE* "OH BABY,,,WHEN I LOOK INTO YOUR EYES I SEE,,,ONYE NKEM MOO,,,CHAI,,,,WHEN I LOOK INTO YOUR EYES I SEE,,,MY BOO BOO,,,CHAI,,,,WHEN I LOOK UPON YOUR WAIST I SEE,,,,UKWU MOO,,," grin grin

you go fear some kind men ehn.......imagine dis one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rita Nzelu’s Family Refunds N70 Bride Price To Simeon Okoro's Family / Harry B Anyanwu Dancing Gbebodye With His Crew (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Steps Out With Empress Njamah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.