Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,248 members, 7,864,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:39 PM

Abuzola: Questions Please - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abuzola: Questions Please (686 Views)

I Need Clarity On This Questions Please / Abuzola Versus Chakula / Four Questions Ahonohai Is Willing To Answer About Christianity. . .for Abuzola! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuzola: Questions Please by DeepSight(m): 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2009
Abuzola -

Can you clarify the following for me:

1. Is it right to have sex with children?

2. Is it right to take your son's wife as your wife?

3. Is it right to marry a woman you love, and thereafter marry three more?

Just seeking clarifications, no stress intended please.

Thanks.
Re: Abuzola: Questions Please by noetic2: 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2009
are u expecting intelligent answers?
Re: Abuzola: Questions Please by zmurda(m): 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2009
On behalf of Mulla extraordinaire Abuzola:

All of the above is true in his religion. He can go into details when he comes around. He knows where the verses to back them up are hidden

I hope he's not foaming in the mouth today, better watch ma back
Re: Abuzola: Questions Please by banom(m): 6:24pm On Sep 10, 2009
Deep Sight:

Abuzola -

Thanks.

Are these supposed to be ramadan questions or what ?
Re: Abuzola: Questions Please by mazaje(m): 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2009
I can help you answer it since Abuzola is not here. . . .

Deep Sight:

Abuzola -

The koran has no specific age for married at all. . . the beloved prophet and messenger of allah married a 9 year old girl and consummated the marriage when she was 11 or there about. . .

It depends. . . You are only allowed to do that If you have divine revelation from allah like the beloved messenger of allah had. . .

Yes. . . women are deficient and intellectually less than men. . .so yes you can marry 3 more wives to the one you already have. . .the beloved messenger of allah married more than 3 women. . . 

Thanks.

I you are seeking more clarification then go get a copy of the greatest book on earth which is the Al Koran. . .There you will read about allah's revelation to all man kind. . . . There is No god but ALLAH and Mohammad(AS) is his last prophet. . .Believe this or rot in hell forever when you die. . .
Re: Abuzola: Questions Please by WildOne(f): 8:05pm On Sep 10, 2009
I'm sure that terrorist manual called Quoran has passages backing all these perverted behaviours up. Trust Abuzola to dig them up as soon as he comes back from visiting his favorite LovePeddler at the red light district.
Re: Abuzola: Questions Please by mazaje(m): 8:19pm On Sep 10, 2009
WildOne:

I'm sure that terrorist manual called Quoran has passages backing all these perverted behaviours up. Trust Abuzola to dig them up as soon as he comes back from visiting his favorite LovePeddler at the red light district.

He is locked up in the mosque banging his head on the floor wishing death and destruction on America and Israel. . .
Re: Abuzola: Questions Please by zmurda(m): 8:34pm On Sep 10, 2009
WildOne:

mazaje:

He is locked up in the mosque banging his head on the floor wishing death and destruction on America and Israel. . .

I can't shout.

Abuzola I no join abuse you o, walai talai, my hand no de. I just de pass by

grin grin grin grin
Re: Abuzola: Questions Please by DeepSight(m): 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2009
Abuzola will have to answer these.

I did not dig up the questions from thin air, because i have read the Quoran and i know that the Prophet (peace be upon him) did ALL these things.

Abuzola, please come back and answer these serious questions
Re: Abuzola: Questions Please by olabowale(m): 12:04am On Sep 11, 2009
@Deep sight: I am married to more than one woman. InshaAllah, I will marry 4 wives, and as i love women, I do not have to have girlfriends out there, so am satisfied with what Allah permits me, instead of playing hypocracy, saying I have 1 wife and am wilder than a boar, shamelessly having sex with every skirt that moves, spreading what i have and taking in what they have, without a safety net against sexual epidemic diseases, HIV, AIDS, all others.

As I love Davidylan, he is almost like my own son, but am i really his father, since we do not share the same blood, I know who I sired, and david knows who real daddy is. So my adopted son is the same, and even as I say that the adopted son is my own son, can he not marry my daughter or should he marry his own sister from the same father, even though he noew bears my name and the daughter from her father bears her father's?

any reasonable being shall tell you that her father's daughter should be forbidden to him, while mine is not and he may not do it, it is only by choice but not by moral prohibition as a result of bloodline.

and if a woman reaches puberty, she can have sex with a man she is married to. afterall 'little people get matured and look like children. to say that marriage equal sex is absurd.
Re: Abuzola: Questions Please by noetic2: 6:14am On Sep 11, 2009
@ olabs

what a shame!
Re: Abuzola: Questions Please by vanitty: 8:27am On Sep 11, 2009
That part of the Quran should be deleted really. It is not right that a book you are meant to live your life by is advocating marriage and sex to a minor.
I have never seen a right-thinking decent muslim that will allow some sick twisted paedophile marry their 9 year old baby daughter yet they try to defend the indefensible
Re: Abuzola: Questions Please by tsalam: 10:29am On Sep 11, 2009
the ways of the lord is different from men .All prophet has there shortcomings from adam to mohammed cause so that man who not see them as very perfect man and the marriage of aisha to the prophet at age 9 is a divine revelation he recieved from jubril. aisha was married at that age so as to be able to be memorise most of the prophet ways and till today she relays the highest number of hadith so the prophet never marrys the inflential or very pretty ladies but the divoced and widow and the disadvantaged to be a succour to them, case number 2 in 1999 there is an analysis from united nation that in germany there are 4 million female more than male. 7 million in uk and 12 millon in us and ditto for russia and islam want us to marry more than one to solve the problem of many unmarried people causing fitna in homes most of monogamy shit still have numerous girlfriend so why all the shout
Re: Abuzola: Questions Please by tsalam: 10:39am On Sep 11, 2009
Jesus (pbuh) not God. He never claimed Divinity
Al-Qur'an 5:72
John 14:28
John 10:29
Mathew 12:28
Luke 11:20
John 5:30
Acts 2:21,

#

Sujud – Prostration

To humble your mind, humble your body

Sujud mentioned 92 times in the Qur’an
Al-Qur'an 3:43 and 22:77

Prostration in the Bible
Genesis 17:3; Numbers 20:6
Joshua 5:14; Mathew 26:39

ablution

Al-Qur'an 5:6
Exodus 40:31-32
Acts 21:26

(1) (Reply)

Love / Christian Love World / Calling Out To All Catholics Out There.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.