Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Pls How Do I Move My Gospel Music Career Forward - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pls How Do I Move My Gospel Music Career Forward (446 Views)

Ready To Attend The FREE ICT Training That Moves And Shapes Your Career Forward? / Ready To Attend The FREE ICT Training That Moves And Shapes Your Career Forward? / Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Do I Move My Gospel Music Career Forward by aheadofthem(m): 10:39am On Jul 11, 2016
Dear Nairalanders,

Please I am here with a request which I believe I will meet the right person with the right answer. I am a gospel artiste and I have recorded some of my tracks. I really have blockbuster tracks I am not joking.
I have an album of six tracks now that I intend to release. My songs are being played by some radio stations already, however I want to be guided into the music market fully because I have got what it takes and I am not yet reaping the rewards of my efforts so far. I need three sets of people:
1. If you are a marketer and you are interested in working with a new gospel artiste. whatever your terms are am okay provided you will help imprint my name in the market soonest
2. If you can connect me directly with a marketer that you know or work with. By this I mean you tell me “go to XYZ I have discussed with him about you”. Or maybe you are not a marketer but a promoter and you know how to make a new artiste to be come up
3. If you are looking for a good avenue to invest, I think my music career is one project you can invest on with a handsome reward now and always. I will agree with your terms.
I am looking forward to responses from those who are concerned and who have the answers that I am looking for. If you want to hear some of the tracks just notify me and I will send them to you.

NOTE: Please I know I have been able to say what I need hence I don’t need generic answers like “Go to Alaba, Go to Onitsha, start with radio stations, advertise on music sites etc”. I need responses from the persons I listed above and any other person who has something very meaningful and helpful to tell me. One love.
Re: Pls How Do I Move My Gospel Music Career Forward by monabass: 10:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
I like your dream, I play bass guitar well. If you need a good bassist or you know a choir in need of a bassist, call or whatsapp 08169985876

(1) (Reply)

Don't Miss This Out If You Are In Port Harcourt / Mobile App Training / Private Tutors Needed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.